DeadlyD

What is the one thing you wanted in the game that never came?

Whether it was something announced like part x or grendal or something that was never even brought up. For me even before launch i was hoping for an actual campaign to be added. The SP challenges were ok but I really wanted a true SP campaign of some kind, the way i would have liked was the AvP game from a few years ago, with sortof a short campaign of each side, a Jason Campaign and a Counselor Campaign. Also a lil feature I was excited for that never was, was the end of round kill cameras, it was suppose to be like a "body count" video you might see on like youtube or something, that shows how each counselor was killed. I remember it was mentioned pre launch but some problems kept it from coming. Any way whats yours?

100% Pamela

All you other tea bags kept pushing for Uber Jason but in reality Pamela should have always been the top priority and would have been such an important addition. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Stabrats said:

100% Pamela

All you other tea bags kept pushing for Uber Jason but in reality Pamela should have always been the top priority and would have been such an important addition. 

Tea bags? Gonna start name calling and all you could come up with was "tea bags"...... Really? ?

I don't think the name calling was really needed at this time but I also don't think Pamela was needed either. She gonna spawn in inside the shack (like Roy) right next to her own severed head?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I never understood the boner over Uber Jason. He sucks. It’s the second worst entry in the franchise and the Grendel would have been lame.

a consistent playable game is the correct answer.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Stability

This. The game has never felt like it wasn't in a beta state.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

I never understood the boner over Uber Jason. He sucks. It’s the second worst entry in the franchise and the Grendel would have been lame.

a consistent playable game is the correct answer.

How could you possibly think the Grendal map would be lame? Environment kills such as the frozen nitrogen face freeze, or the "this sucks on so many levels" death? Plus, a whole new looking map that doesn't resemble any previous map, with cool visuals like the hologram room, or even just looking out a window into space.

And, rather than call in Tommy, you could activate the Android lady?

There could even be the medical bay to heal everyone, if you have the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I would have liked to have seen crazy Ralph randomly riding his bike around, telling everyone they are doomed.

• Like 3

None of that would have happened. It would have been a hologram of a camp

I would have loved a Jason A.I. For offline. Allowing us to play as counselors against Jason.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

None of that would have happened. It would have been a hologram of a camp

Did you see the leaked video of the Grendel?

3 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

I am from the future.

What score did IGN give GUN Media's Freddy vs Jason: The Game?

“It’s an extremely enjoyable game when it’s playable. However the amount of bugs, glitches and lost connections really have an adverse effect on the gameplay. Oddly enough they just released some dlc. Unfortunately for those that enjoy being immersed in a horror survival game, it’s just a few dancing emotes for Jason and Freddy.”

• Haha 3

In no particular order

Multiple kill/partial kill conditions for Jason, Unique spawn locations for Jason, the ability to swap weapons mid-match as Jason, Uber Jason, Jason X, Dream Jason, new Savini Jason, GUN designed Jason, maps for part 6 7 8 9 10 plus a few original, Pamela, Demon, JJ, Tamara, Rennie, Tina, Rob, Sean, Nick, John Shepherd Tommy(with kung fu grip) Trish, Chili, Alice, Ali, Loco, Jr, Duke, Jessica, Ginny, Sheriff Garris, Megan, Hawes, Brodski, KM, Teddy, Jimbo, Vera, Mr McCullough, Julius (with boxing prowess), new weapons, new kills, new music, a hardcore cinematic mode, new vehicles, nudity, drug and alcohol use, party games, a full on story mode, Jason vs Space Marine/FBI mode, pistol for counselors and Paranoia.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, zmccain said:

Single player campaign/story mode.

This! This is what I would have loved to have.

• Like 2

oh i have to add a 1st person counselor mode to that, after vc 2.0 came out i really hoped we'd see some kind of first person, the "maze in the woods" thing was really well done to show how it could really add a scare to the game an imo 1st person would have given stalk a use, stalk to me is only about 10% if not less, useful

Dedicated servers

The team enforcing rules

An actual campaign like some have mentioned.

Did not ever anticipate or want Star Trek Jason. To me was the worst entry in the franchise and don't like when they take a slasher franchise and take it to space. (Just my opinion of course)