DeadlyD

What is the one thing you wanted in the game that never came?

9 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Quit asking for Savini. Were you a Backer? Did you pay the extra money during the campaign?

I'm guessing "no" to both of those questions or you wouldn't be asking for it........you'd have it already. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't properly advertised and just so you know, this game has had plenty of chances to "make it". It's only the fault of the developers and publishers that it didn't.

Get over it. You missed out. I'm sorry to be so blunt. I'm not being an asshole, I'm just giving you what some people here won't.........

The honest truth.

I agree 100% as someone who doesn't have him. I liken to early access vip tickets to a concert, you have to be on the jump and have the money to pay that extra before general admission sales hit. Not every is entitled to front row, pit access, with backstage passes. You miss out then, that's just the way it goes.

On 7/4/2018 at 2:28 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You should have played the game probably Long enough to know that there are too many assholes out there.

No Problem , it is kinda weird to delete.

True, but the majority of people i've seen here are good people.  Or maybe i'm just lucky?  Savini Jason should be available for $6.  If the assholes dont wanna pay up, they won't.

On 7/4/2018 at 2:33 PM, jameson87 said:

Not on PS4, you had to pay for him on the store. But he was free briefly on Xbox.

Yeah, I know, but i play on XBone S

1 minute ago, CosmicChaos said:

Yeah, I know, but i play on XBone S

Ah gotcha. My bad I overlooked that initially. No ill intent.

1 hour ago, Daneasaur said:

Uber Jason/ Jason X and the Machete X along with his kills.

I'll forever be sour if we never end up getting him, despite him being THIS complete:

they had to get those emote and counselor costumes out there first

priorities you know

• Like 1

Uber and Grendel. Ever since the Kickstarter I have been waiting for the face smash in liquid nitrogen. 

On June 28, 2018 at 7:26 PM, F134Ever86 said:

In no particular order

Multiple kill/partial kill conditions for Jason, Unique spawn locations for Jason, the ability to swap weapons mid-match as Jason, Uber Jason, Jason X, Dream Jason, new Savini Jason, GUN designed Jason, maps for part 6 7 8 9 10 plus a few original, Pamela, Demon, JJ, Tamara, Rennie, Tina, Rob, Sean, Nick, John Shepherd Tommy(with kung fu grip) Trish, Chili, Alice, Ali, Loco, Jr, Duke, Jessica, Ginny, Sheriff Garris, Megan, Hawes, Brodski, KM, Teddy, Jimbo, Vera, Mr McCullough, Julius (with boxing prowess), new weapons, new kills, new music, a hardcore cinematic mode, new vehicles, nudity, drug and alcohol use, party games, a full on story mode, Jason vs Space Marine/FBI mode, pistol for counselors and Paranoia.

Would have been incredible if this ever actually happened. Would have made for a complete experience. Not quite the same as getting the rehashed "new" maps we got. A new house here or there and the same old stuff arranged a bit differently. As much as people dislike X, at least the map would have offered something unique. The same applies to Lazurus and Manhattan. New weapons(for both Jason and counselors), kills and ways to kill Jason would have definitely been a plus. Of the characters you listed and ones you haven't, I would say Duke, KM, Brodski, Alice, Tina, Reggie, Garris and Ginny would have been ample for the counselor and hero (a female hero was definitely needed) side of things. Outfits for others already in game would have been better than getting some of the less memorable characters you named. Jason X and Pamela would have completed things on the other side of things. I won't even get into the one Jason and map that was promised and never delivered. I guess they want everyone to forget what they said was coming soon in their VC 2.0. A shame to think of what could have been.