1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

Make Jason be able to combat stance doors without stepping back (part 2 can't damage doors well) bring back meat shielding, and make Jason immune to constant stuns/mob stunning.

Well , you can also step to the left and hit there. But I love off-camera hitting with Part II and IX. (Look away with the camera so the door hitting Animation won´t start)

10 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , you can also step to the left and hit there. But I love off-camera hitting with Part II and IX. (Look away with the camera so the door hitting Animation won´t start)

That doesn't always work. He is at the point where he can't break the one hit doors in combat stance on the first hit.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:59 PM, Gacys Clown said:

My only complaint with Jason and when he's being teamed up on (only had this happen twice so far in about 40 goes as Jason) is how slow his kill commands will load in before another counselor whacks you, freeing the one that you've grabbed. I'm not talking about any specific kill, just any. I've had a few times where I've got the grab on someone for a second or two before I get hit and no prompt ever showed. If you can't get in those kills when you can, it's very hard to take on a whole group just dedicated to beating on Jason...which isn't fun at all.

Other than that, I enjoy playing as Jason as much as a counselor. I like that cat and mouse aspect.

The kills need the space for their animation to play out before the key command (or button prompt) will highlight. Some need much more space than others. Asphyxiate and Head Punch require the least amount of room and either can be done almost immediately after grabbing someone. Grabbing against co ordinated groups is pretty useless... unless you grab them directly beside an environment kill, which can then be activated almost immediately.... you might get lucky and be able to use asphyxiate or head punch when using grab against a group... but it is really not worth trying to grab when Jason is being used as a piñata. Even an unarmed counselor can get in Jason's face and prevent him from having room to activate a kill, for as long as they can stay in Jason's face... which can be enough time to break free, depending on which counselor is in Jason's grip. Even the meat shield only worked so well against skilled players.... but we still need back our meat shield.
   Other than that.... block (for what it is worth) and slash. Quick throws help against groups as well, but it takes patience and practice to fight them off.

I also find the chase (from either side of play) to be one of the game's most enjoyable aspects.

to be honest i think they did his rage mode backwards. i think je should start off in rage mode. and it should diminish as fast as it fills now. that would definitely change counselor strategy and maybe even these jason hunter squads would play different

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

to be honest i think they did his rage mode backwards. i think je should start off in rage mode. and it should diminish as fast as it fills now. that would definitely change counselor strategy and maybe even these jason hunter squads would play different

But that wouldn't make any sense.

You get pissed off if you are slowly not getting what you want. You don´t start pissed off and get less Angry.

And there are enough People who juke Jason 20 minutes Long just to say , I didn´t die. I don´t Need that.

27 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

You should have been a member before, this would have generated a bunch of good responses. I think it would have made stealth play way more important. No energy to spend on it now but good idea man. 

Sorry one thing to add, I wouldn’t have made rage happen early, but I would have changed it so Jason has decreasing hit-points based on power use and time. So he can’t lose his mask till later in the match. 

10 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

yea but in the movies he starts off as this killing machine but by the end he has trouble with one or two people

But you could see how pissed off he became in the end. If this game just implemented stalk better , he would be a better killing machine. He was so good because nobody knew he was there.

12 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

But you could see how pissed off he became in the end. If this game just implemented stalk better , he would be a better killing machine. He was so good because nobody knew he was there.

Yeah not getting stalk early makes no sense to me.

• Like 1

Some quick notes in regards to the recent replies: 

1.) The importance of traps should never be understated. They are not just tools for controlling objectives. Try placing them in unexpected spots...it's fun. 

2.) I still think Rage Mode should be saved for the end of the match (watch Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter and you'll see why), but I strongly reiterate that melee weapons should be useless against him while active. 

3.) Stalk should most certainly be available at the beginning of the match. I've thought this from the very beginning. 

If gun are having issues with a law suit y don't they just make a whole new game but just call it Friday and name the killer Bob or something then no issues 

6 hours ago, Robo316 said:

If gun are having issues with a law suit y don't they just make a whole new game but just call it Friday and name the killer Bob or something then no issues 

Where do you come from? That is the wrong thread.

And since you´re new here…..

Welcome to the Forum and don´t Forget to introduce yourself! http://forum.f13game.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

We are happy to welcome you!.......Well , atleast most of us!