F134Ever86

Childs Play TV series confirmed

Nice! Yeah, Im going to be 35 in a couple weeks. Anyone that had a my buddy doll back when this movie came out can imagine the horror after seeing this movie....

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Nice! Yeah, Im going to be 35 in a couple weeks. Anyone that had a my buddy doll back when this movie came out can imagine the horror after seeing this movie....

Yep, had one of those fuckers too. My only fear is how watered down it will become on a network television channel. If it was on Netflix or Youtube Red I would be more excited. On the fence about this.

Also hope they step away from everything Seed and on. Take it back to it's roots.

The TV series sounds super cool, however that remake article doesn't mention Brad Dourif. To me, that's no dice. I was already pretty livid about Doug Bradley and Robert Englund being replaced, but this just... I mean, there's so many ways you can easily screw it up.

3 hours ago, The Doctor said:

The TV series sounds super cool, however that remake article doesn't mention Brad Dourif. To me, that's no dice. I was already pretty livid about Doug Bradley and Robert Englund being replaced, but this just... I mean, there's so many ways you can easily screw it up.

Yes. I heard Doug Bradley actually wants to reprise the roll. Where Robert is done with Freddy because is getting too old. They should have let FvJ be the last of him and not completely shit on the legacy. And no one can play Pinhead but Bradley.

3 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yes. I heard Doug Bradley actually wants to reprise the roll. Where Robert is done with Freddy because is getting too old. They should have let FvJ be the last of him and not completely shit on the legacy. And no one can play Pinhead but Bradley.

He was really the only reason to watch Deader and Hellworld. At least Inferno and Hellseeker were fairly enjoyable. The ashcan copy pretty much doesn't exist in my eyes and I've yet to see Judgement.

15 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

http://bloody-disgusting.com/interviews/3440591/exclusive-doug-bradley-take-play-pinhead-one-time/

He has the right vision. He and Clive should get this going and end it. I think you have read the Scarlet Gospels. At least I think you mentioned them in another post. His take is perfect.

That was always the end game, at least in Barker's eyes. Considering how much he distanced himself from most of the other films, it's obvious to anyone that his idea is the perfect send off for both the character and Doug. Naturally, I'd love for it to happen. After all, Barker is the master. I even managed to power through Jericho for all of its flaws, but that wasn't exactly his fault either.

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

That was always the end game, at least in Barker's eyes. Considering how much he distanced himself from most of the other films, it's obvious to anyone that his idea is the perfect send off for both the character and Doug. Naturally, I'd love for it to happen. After all, Barker is the master. I even managed to power through Jericho for all of its flaws, but that wasn't exactly his fault either.

Exactly. I love Barker. I really wish they could do something with Lord of Illusion or Raw Head Rex without it being a remake, just a really dsmn good sequel to them.