19 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

There are no "servers", not yet anyway.

F13 Gameplay is all peer to peer, one person is selected as host, or in tech talk the "server" and the rest of the lobby connects to that person. 

But there is a server. Our saves and unlocks are tied to that server. We just don't have dedicated servers.

2 minutes ago, Tiffanyisbae55 said:

I think my community reputation should be more than a 1

The more active you are, and the more people react to your posts, determines your community rep. Keep grinding out informative, insightful, and/or humorous posts and it will grow. ?

6 minutes ago, Tiffanyisbae55 said:

I think my community reputation should be more than a 1

You're welcome

33 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

@BrokenFattHardy I didnt request this feature, the devs said its going to happen and Im open to the idea if it can improve the game even for a short time. They already have the coding for local hosting and maybe Im too simple minded, but I think it would be as easy as flipping a switch to revert back.

Again, you are going on what they say (which we haven't had the best of luck with) so let's hope you are right, homie. ???

Edit: @Truth: That was nice. How come you don't ever do that for me, homie? ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

1) No need for hostility.

2) Reading the thread before posting may have clued you in to the discussion having already progressed enough to determine servers were not yet active.

3) You didn't quote anyone so it's not unreasonable to assume you were addressing everyone who's posted so far.

4) Maybe next time you try informing yourself by reading first and then quoting the person who's attention you'd like to grab (sorta like I've done here).

I wasn’t being hostile, I was just stating the facts. That’s what’s wrong with America these days, you speak the truth and someone accuses you of being this or that. Geez

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

: That was nice. How come you don't ever do that for me, homie? ?

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

You're welcome

1 hour ago, Tiffanyisbae55 said:

If you guys are likeing this discussion please follow me

1 hour ago, Tiffanyisbae55 said:

What about when they run out of money to keep servers up

Please try to avoid double posting as it violates the forum rules. Instead of double posting you can either wait until someone else has posted to post again or simply edit your original post with the added information. You have double posted twice in this thread. Just letting you know a Mod will probably tell you the same thing.

**On a side note.. uhhh not following anyone with "bae" in their name.... :)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jasix said:

**On a side note.. uhhh not following anyone with "bae" in their name.... :)

8ae.gif

Has me laughing so hard right now.

@Tiffanyisbae55 don't leave. We are just having innocent fun. I'm sure if anyone was really gonna be mad with you it would be @TiffanyIsBae cause you ganked his name.

@Tiffanyisbae55 would it be too much to ask for you to change the title of this thread?

I ask because, although the content of thread and subject matter are different, the title almost mirrors a pre-existing thread on Client Side Saving.This could cause the 2 threads to be merged or for the possiblity of one thread to be locked.

(This was my 1,000th post, btw!!! ??)

2 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

8ae.gif

Has me laughing so hard right now.

@Tiffanyisbae55 don't leave. We are just having innocent fun. I'm sure if anyone was really gonna be mad with you it would be @TiffanyIsBae cause you ganked his name.

I have no part in this. 

@Jasix your loss. ?

1 hour ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

@Tiffanyisbae55 would it be too much to ask for you to change the title of this thread?

I ask because, although the content of thread and subject matter are different, the title almost mirrors a pre-existing thread on Client Side Saving.This could cause the 2 threads to be merged or for the possiblity of one thread to be locked.

(This was my 1,000th post, btw!!! ??)

Ok and how do change your name

12 minutes ago, Tiffanyisbae55 said:

Ok and how do change your name

Thanks, homie........and there are no name changes. Let's just say that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery and be happy we have 2 TiffanyisBae's. ?

6 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Thanks, homie........and there are no name changes. Let's just say that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery and be happy we have 2 TiffanyisBae's. ?

Like the pic