10 hours ago, Frumpy The Clown said:

I disagree on the differences of trolls and cheaters. A person who has their life in order has no desire to hurt others. It is two sides of the same coin. Cheating or trolling merely describes the methodology of the act.

A cheater could easily be a troll. A troll doesn't have to cheat to be a troll. Rather than trying to rationalize why cheaters and trolls do what they do, couldn't you just find some like-minded players and enjoy a troll-free Private Match? Many people on the forums are not fond of cheaters, trolls, teamers, whiners, squeakers, etc. When you get a chance, read through some of the older posts on teamers and cheaters, and the reactions and views many people have on them, as well as their solutions.

The player base comes to this game for a variety of reasons. Unfortunately, all of those reasons don't always play nice with one another. If someone in Quick Play wants to play by the rules, and someone else doesn't, there could be a problem. The straight arrow player could be upset, and the troll/cheater is gonna have fun with that. The straight arrow has options.

1. They could make a fuss and ruin the experience for others by making the fuss.

2. They could keep it to themselves, and try to exact revenge against the offender.

3. They could leave the lobby and find a new one.

Banning players for stuff like this is only a temporary fix. Removing the bugs that allow this to happen is the better solution.

The choices that  one makes in this game (just as in real life) define you as a person. Which choices will you make going forward?

Have a pleasant day.

6 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

What would be easier, banning a thousand people for climbing on rocks, or making the rocks unclimbable?

Cheaters suck but there is an easy way to stop them, the frustration and anger in this discussion seems misplaced.

The choice is clear. I'm pretty sure the devs have this on their to fix list.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, jahzaveamanaie said:

yall realize most people who glitch and "rage quit" midkill are laughing their asses off at how try hard you guys are and how serious you take the game right

none of them are pissed, they dont quit out of rage lol they just try to deny you the xp after noticing how salty you got from whatever they did. sometimes, they pull it off, and the rest of the lobby gets to see the biggest salt ever. its always good fun

as for banning people i disagree. you can easily just either put invisible walls around there, or teleport someone into a closeby area whenever they reach one of those unreachable spots. banning should be reserved to speed hackers godmodders all that kinda shit. not that i agree with going to these spots, its just banning takes a lot of time and resources and could easily be evaded by just fixing the areas themselves.

So you mean , when they are insulting me and/or Screaming at me means that they just want to deny me the Points? You think they´re not pissed then?

Either way , I got the Points anyways and him losing feels good.

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

The choice is clear. I'm pretty sure the devs have this on their to fix list.

After more than a year it's still on the to fix list?

I'll believe it when I see it.

45 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

So you mean , when they are insulting me and/or Screaming at me means that they just want to deny me the Points? You think they´re not pissed then?

i never said that did i?

but insulting you sure. every troll just wants to get under your skin and get you pissed. insulting is a classic way to do that.

i doubt they screamed at all as you would have likely commented that there in your original post instead of now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

After more than a year it's still on the to fix list?

I'll believe it when I see it.

That makes two of us. Either way, I'll cope with it.

Yes, everyone will be given rubber bands to launch at players standing on rock exploits.

AFTER the lawsuit is resolved. 😄

On 6/27/2018 at 9:48 PM, yeeteronthatpeeter said:

Are people going to get banned for standing on unreachable rocks? I see it all the time.

Only if video or screenshot evidence is provided

1 minute ago, CosmicChaos said:

Only if video or screenshot evidence is provided

It doesn't even happen then. No one gets banned from this game, only the forums. They don't want to hurt the player count anymore than they already have done.

5 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

It doesn't even happen then. No one gets banned from this game, only the forums. They don't want to hurt the player count anymore than they already have done.

f7FdEdG.jpg

They unbanned the glitchers and teamers to inflate player numbers last year.

A bunch of people stopped playing after they unbanned people or when they realized that cheaters can basically do what they want.

A PvP has to deal with cheaters. Otherwise it will fail. Now imagine all the bugs somehow go away and people start coming back. What do you think will happen?

Gun will be overwhelmed by the amount of reports from cheaters, won´t be able to deal with them properly in time wich is followed by people leaving the game again. GG WP NO RE.

7 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

A bunch of people stopped playing after they unbanned people or when they realized that cheaters can basically do what they want.

A PvP has to deal with cheaters. Otherwise it will fail. Now imagine all the bugs somehow go away and people start coming back. What do you think will happen?

Gun will be overwhelmed by the amount of reports from cheaters, won´t be able to deal with them properly in time wich is followed by people leaving the game again. GG WP NO RE.

I'm willing to bet that we won't ever see the number of players it'll take for this game to be more than the headache it's become so far.

Fixing 18 month old glitches will not bring back 50,000 players, let alone 200,000. The numbers may moderately increase but the days of excitement are gone. The largest number of players now are gamers who will eventually move on as the Youtube videos slowly die off or the next big title hits the stores.

The "No New Content EVER" thing nailed this one shut. Illfonic managed to do the one thing never done in a Friday the 13th movie........

They killed Jason Voorhees with a GUN.

@BrokenFattHardy yeah, that why i said "imagine" because it won´t happen. Just saying that unbanning cheaters will never do good for the playerbase. A pretty noob move trying to push the nubmers up. Or a very desperate one.

If cheaters stay and do not get banned, i won´t return to this game. No matter how bugfree it is. Cheaters are even more annoying than bugs.

15 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

The "No New Content EVER" thing nailed this one shut. Illfonic managed to do the one thing never done in a Friday the 13th movie........

They killed Jason Voorhees with a GUN.

Very clever. 😎

• Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, jahzaveamanaie said:

i never said that did i?

but insulting you sure. every troll just wants to get under your skin and get you pissed. insulting is a classic way to do that.

i doubt they screamed at all as you would have likely commented that there in your original post instead of now.

They sometimes scream at me and really Sound pissed.

Still funny.