BigJay

Would you rather have got Uber Jason and Grendel or Single Player Challenges

Uber Jason and Grendel or Single Player Challenges  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you rather have?

• Uber Jason and Grendel
    • Single Player Challenges

I feel if we had Uber Jason and the Grendel map, and we were still waiting on the SPCs, then people would be more in favor of rather having the SPCs. Most people want what they can't have. I love the SPCs and having Uber Jason would have been awesome. It's a tough call either way you look at it. I'm happy I got a year of entertainment out of this game (so far). At least wWith the SPCs it provides another gameplay mode when the servers go offline.

• Like 1

Definitely Uber. SPC was fun for a bit, but after I completed them all I didn't find much reason to go back. I didn't get all of the challenges and might go back to get them some day, but some of them are frustrating and emotes are worthless and not any reason for me to try and get them.

However, if resources weren't wasted on making those 30 new emotes, maybe right now we would have SPC and Uber....

• Like 1

Uber/Grendel without question. I bought this game for the multiplayer. The single player challenges were fun enough, but I had finished every level 100% within a few hours. Unlocked every emote, performed every special kill. Never gone back to them after that, I've seen everything. Uber Jason was supposed to be my new multiplayer main. I'm still devastated he didn't come out. I could have lived without the single player challenges entirely.

• Like 1

Single Player Challenges by far.  The reasoning being that people had issues with both Jarvis and Pinehurst because they were considered "too hard for councelors".    What's the point on having another map that could potentially be shunned.

Also with the SPC you get to play out the story from Parts 1-5.  Did you ever think you would get to murder the teens at the vacation house while listening to the same dialogue used in the movie!?

23 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

Uber/Grendel without question. I bought this game for the multiplayer. The single player challenges were fun enough, but I had finished every level 100% within a few hours. Unlocked every emote, performed every special kill. Never gone back to them after that, I've seen everything. Uber Jason was supposed to me my new multiplayer main. I'm still devastated he didn't come out. I could have lived without the single player challenges entirely.

Awesome signature :)

• Like 1

Just to add to why I chose SPC over uber is when the servers do eventually do go offline, then the game would serve no purpose at all. At least when that day comes I can still get on and slash and kill counselors as Jason.

I'd had hoped they'd included him and then changed their minds on using pre-uber, because I mean, yeah: