Sign in to follow this  
deathbat96777

Jason Voorhees Original Concept Cosplay

Red Cap Coveralls, size long 38 (navy color) from Amazon- $38.02 + free shipping 

Original 874 work pants from Dickies (silver)- $19.99 + shipping 

Long Sleeve Work shirt from Dickies (Olive Green, Large tall)- $19.99 + shipping

Trick or Treat Studios H2 Deluxe- $59.99 + shipping 

^^^^^ this is how much I will be spending this October it looks like. Not as much as I had guesstimated, which is a good thing I guess haha 

20 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

Red Cap Coveralls, size long 38 (navy color) from Amazon- $38.02 + free shipping 

Long Sleeve Work shirt from Dickies (Olive Green, Large tall)- $19.99 + shipping

^^^^^ this is how much I will be spending this October it looks like. Not as much as I had guesstimated, which is a good thing I guess haha 

Yeah man, good job! I will actually be working on a Michael Myers cosplay for where I live. My roommate and I live where she works. The office has the entire building and we have the apartment underneath. The owner/boss of the company gave me full permission to make a walkthrough haunted house on the first floor and when people emerge out the back, I will be coming up the stairs as Michael Myers. If I don't get that done in time, I will just use one of my Jason Costumes.

On 6/30/2018 at 1:54 AM, deathbat96777 said:

Don't forget a replica knife!

This guy sells them.
https://www.facebook.com/bcpro2012/

On 6/30/2018 at 1:54 AM, deathbat96777 said:

Did you get around to ordering your stuff yet?

I'm ordering it a piece at a time. Next month I am getting the coveralls

Yeah, everything has been rather quiet over on this end. The rest of the stuff I need are rather expensive and can be ordered one at a time.

I have to prioritize, and as much as I hate to do it, I have to put this stuff last. I'm going to spend a little money each month to put towards buying a car, getting my license, and getting a tattoo, maybe a few study Bibles since I'm a pastor now. I'm looking forward to ordering the coveralls.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/470219620/white-mask-maniac-doomed-serial-killer?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=rob zombies halloween&ref=sr_gallery-1-1

I'm getting this i'm getting this i'm getting this 

edit:

shipping was outrageous, but it will soon be mine! I was going to wait, but when I went to the check out, it said it was in eight other people's carts and it's the only one in stock. I was like, "Not today, sucka!" That leaves me with $602.18 left for the rest of the month, I think I should be okay 

edit #2:

also got this 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CB04YSQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The only...ONLY thing I am curious about is the hair..I could barely see it in the dark pictures. I'm hoping it doesn't puff out or anything, like a lot of those cheap knock offs do. BY THE WAY!! I got an update for my pt. 8!!!! Got the axe!!!

IwM2CZZ.png

yVK25Nn.jpg

• Like 1

I went ahead and ordered a pair of those navy colored coveralls and also nabbed a Trick or Treat studios knife prop. I'm so excited! Granted, the Zombieween Myers wore brown coveralls, but with the mask I ordered being a clean variant, it should be fine and still look ok