Sign in to follow this  
deathbat96777

Jason Voorhees Original Concept Cosplay

I based this mainly off Never Hike Alone, with a sprinkle of Part 2. 

RUrUFu.jpg

HXUyy2.jpg

ZyODHc.jpg

VxAdfe.jpg

A goofy one with a wig I ordered just for fun. The picture of this wig on Amazon made it look like it would work for an unmasked Rob Zombie Michael Myers, but it was completely off lol. I have a feeling I'll use it in a skit for my youtube channel at some point. 

35TbZ1.jpg

• Haha 2

dang lol what do you think about my costume i came up with? It's just a long sleeve grey shirt, an unbuttoned flannel, and jeans 

If you are going to go flannel for Jason, it would have to be Pt. 2 with overalls. He doesn't wear flannel in any other film. He actually changes from the flannel and overalls into the workshirt and pants at the beginning of Pt. 3. Go with olive green button up work shirt, a white t-shirt underneath and light grey work pants for pt. 3-4

Where did you get the cowl/headpiece thing?

Posted (edited)
On June 26, 2018 at 10:50 PM, Tjodalv666 said:

Bye bye hair!
WhK4sx8.jpg

Noooooooooo not the haaaaiiiiiirrrr! PS love The Prowler tee!

Edited by F134Ever86

you guys want to help me make a Halloween shopping list? Since I spent so much on horror memorabilia recently, I've promised myself I'm not buying anything mask or costume related until October. In the mean time, I've compiled a supply list below. If you guys know any good companies or can give me price estimates, reply to this message and give me information below.

• a pair of cover alls that resemble the ones in Rob Zombie's Halloween
  • a green work short and a pair of work pants for my Part 3/4 cosplay 
  • mask chevrons (they're stickers, I can order those)
  • a bloody machete prop
  • a bloody kitchen knife prop
  • the H1 Clean variant from Devil's Latex 
  • a durable mannequinn head, preferibally made out of hard plastic

3 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Noooooooooo not the haaaaiiiiiirrrr! PS love The Prowler tee!

Damn right @ the Prowler tee!!!! : D

I'll NEVER cut my hair!!

Here is a pic of me cosplaying Mankind a couple years ago....

NSFcJ8K.jpg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

you guys want to help me make a Halloween shopping list? Since I spent so much on horror memorabilia recently, I've promised myself I'm not buying anything mask or costume related until October. In the mean time, I've compiled a supply list below. If you guys know any good companies or can give me price estimates, reply to this message and give me information below.

• a pair of cover alls that resemble the ones in Rob Zombie's Halloween
  • a green work short and a pair of work pants for my Part 3/4 cosplay 
  • mask chevrons (they're stickers, I can order those)
  • a bloody machete prop
  • a bloody kitchen knife prop
  • the H1 Clean variant from Devil's Latex 
  • a durable mannequinn head, preferibally made out of hard plastic

What is your overall budget?

Dude, if 450 is your budget....get one of these masks

www.fiberglassmasks.com

the clothing, go with a pair of Dickie's work shirt and work pants. the shirt, olive green and the pants grey.

The Devil's Latex mask I was talking about is 350 I wanna say, and the coveralls I can probably find at Walmart for $60-80. 

Both! That's why I said I also want to get a work shirt and pants, the work shirt and pants are to go with the Part 3 hood and the white mask I already have. The cover alls and the new mask would be for Michael Myers. The Michael Myers mask I have is okay, but the hair literally comes out in strands. I was going to comb it to make it look more movie accurate and it literally started shedding like a cat! Plus, the fake coveralls that came with it are way too small for me, and they look ridiculously bright, so for Myers, I need a complete overhaul

Zombieween. The mask is made to look like when young Michael wore it at the beginning of the movie. But I want to use it with an adult Michael cosplay. I always thought it looked cooler without the rotting look and they almost used that version in the movie. If you dig deep enough, there's a promo poster with him wearing it from before they even finished filming the movie 

For your Halloween cosplay..I recommend these for the coveralls in Dark Navy Blue 
https://www.redkap.com/Products/Details/358283?product=Button-front-Cotton-Coverall

Now the mask....if you want to go for broke....Here is the Michael Myers mask you want.

http://www.nightowlpro.com/Masks/Creep/TheCreep.html

For Jason:

Dickies shirt Olive Green:

https://www.dickies.com/shirts/long-sleeve-work-shirt/574.html?dwvar_574_color=BK

Dickies pants Silver:

https://www.dickies.com/pants/original-874-work-pants/874.html?dwvar_874_color=KH#start=1

I'm going to get everything you just shown me except the mask (not yet, saving up for later). Thank you so much broski! 

Edit:

I'm probably going to get an H2 mask from Trick or Treat studios