GHR1227

SP Challenge 8 - Help me with You Can Run & Mauled and Hauled

So I'm trying to do this challenged but I'm stuck.

I kill the two counselors downstairs and up and Chad comes in screams and runs right for the exit.

OR the two come in, find "what's in Tommy's room" and both run for the car/exit then Chad comes in does the same.

No matter what I seem to do nobody runs upstairs to hide and nobody goes near the woodpile leaving both challenges undone and unless something

changes *un-doable*

How do you complete this challenge if all they do is run right away to escape?!    I have gone through it probably 20 times over two weeks

and each time I quit with frustration.

I HAVE watched you-tubers do the challenges, but most skip right to the kills so the wait part is missing.

Tips, or otherwise will be appreciated.

First morph to the side of the Jarvis house, wait for Jenny and Kenny to reach the Vacation house, knockout the power, morph back to vacation house, shift down to the basement, wait for Kenny to walk near a small table and then go up to him to perform the hidden objective kill, shift up stairs or walk/Run, grab Jenny and kill her however you'lll like to, and then wait for chad to enter through the front door grab him and carry him to the boulder in a wheel barrow, (Chad will take awhile to break free ) so you should make it there with any Jason, and then press the interaction button to perform the kill, and there you go all three objectives. Also side note: Sometimes Jenny and kenny will be standing still near the front door, and won’t move unless you engage which will fail the undetected skull, and you'll to restart if you want to get the hidden objective. 

10 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

First morph to the side of the Jarvis house, wait for Jenny and Kenny to reach the Vacation house, knockout the power, morph back to vacation house, shift down to the basement, wait for Kenny to walk near a small table and then go up to him to perform the hidden objective kill, shift up stairs or walk/Run, grab Jenny and kill her however you'lll like to, and then wait for chad to enter through the front door grab him and carry him to the boulder in a wheel barrow, (Chad will take awhile to break free ) so you should make it there with any Jason, and then press the interaction button to perform the kill, and there you go all three objectives. Also side note: Sometimes Jenny and kenny will be standing still near the front door, and won’t move unless you engage which will fail the undetected skull, and you'll to restart if you want to get the hidden objective. 

OK I think Maddog's video he sent me will get me the Chad in the closet hiding challenge.  But grabbing Chad and taking him outside...

I'll try it but always seems like he breaks my grip (everyone does - but that is a gripe not for this convo) way too easily.

UH?! I tried to go around to get Chad after knocking out the power.

While stalking him *undetected* he opens the front window and climbs out

He was downstairs as I approach the door.  Restart > same thing even when I did not go to front but instead long way around back.

:(

Did they change his random behavior in this June patch?

Try avoid being in the Counselors scripted walk path, because most of the time they will go the opposite direction to avoid you, for some reason the bot, knows you're there but are programmed to not react until you're seen. 

Yeah.  I got it this time.  Had to be detected and catch Chad as he was running for the car to get the load of death challenge.

And after two times of his being downstairs as soon as the lights were out the third time he remained upstairs and hid like he

was supposed to. 

Got both done and all the challenges except Pt4 Jason which I don't have unlocked and never will (I utterly hate online mode!) so that is that.

Thread closed.  Thanks everyone.  Once I got Chad killed upstairs the rest fell into place.

• Like 1

I did all the strip poker challenges, I think.  The tough part was the arrival of Kenny and Buggsy not being same way each time to get their beer.

Thus you end up unintentionally right in their path.  On PC I could not locate them by sense until they were coming in the door and then not every

time so I'd be stalking by the back door to have Kenny come in and see me b/c I was in his path.    And there is a bug where the he gets stuck on a tree.  :P

If you knock out power in the brown house,  Chad goes upstairs and hides in a wardrobe. Then you can get the You Can Run achievement