A user over at reddit got an email back from him. 

PfS4Vyu.jpg

What's your guys thoughts on this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

the game will go forward only without gun/ill

• Haha 1

Clearly Miller isn't saying the game will go on -- he's saying it can go on once the lawsuit is out of the way. He misspoke. 

Means they could continue working on the game after the lawsuit is over.

I still don´t see how this is impossible to pick the game up again after it´s over. What does Illfonic stop from continuing on content when the lawsuit is over, given they don´t go bankrupt until then?

28 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

A user over at reddit got an email back from him. 

What's your guys thoughts on this?

Won't make a difference. Gun has and will have moved on by then. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, undrtkr said:

Won't make a difference. Gun has and will have moved on by then. 

Yeah it does but now it makes me wonder, if Gun leaves who will take over? I'm sure there are other companies who would love to take over

Yeah, I am in the camp that this doesn't matter. Gun has stated that they are done, and they already probably knew this stance but are just done with it.

Posted (edited)

Imo, this just futher proves that Gun/Illfonic. Are using the lawsuit to get out of developing future dlc for this game...

I'm hoping development does pick back up after this lawsuit is over, i don't care if its Gun/llfonic. Or another publisher and developer.

i just want this game to grow...

Edited by Freddie Mercury
  • Like 17

The devs have been very adamant that they are turning their backs on any new content and they don't seem to care if the lawsuit results in them being able to release new content. Their stance has been "we are done".

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hell Toupee said:

The devs have been very adamant that they are turning their backs on any new content and they don't seem to care if the lawsuit results in them being able to release new content. Their stance has been "we are done".

Bingo!

Ah jeez devs, I can't believe you are cancelling everything you love just because of yes. I mean, they don't have a single clue of when this is going to end. Let's see if devs delete this too.

3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Imo, this just futher proves that Gun/Illfonic. Are using the lawsuit to get out of developing future dlc for this game...

I'm hoping development does pick back up after this lawsuit is over, i don't care if its Gun/llfonic. Or another publisher and developer.

Yeah, it seems that way. There's a high chance that the Devs, just wanted to make as much money, as they could before this lawsuit announcement cover up, and it’s possible that if they end up getting the all clear for more dlc, they will most likely decline and move on to make another rushed game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

coulda left the dudes email out of the image

I'm not the one who took the screenshot. 

He responded! That's great! Too bad the GunMedia and IllFonic aren't intrested in making any new content to follow up on the Judge's ruling. Or even after the ruling. 

Yeah I'm not letting that screenshot stay up whilst it still has his email address in it. You can re upload it with that detail omitted if you want, but I'm not allowing it on the official forums.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Yeah I'm not letting that screenshot stay up whilst it still has his email address in it. You can re upload it with that detail omitted if you want, but I'm not allowing it on the official forums.

I removed the email. Tho it is public since it's on the reddit forums lol but hey I went in myself and removed the email 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

To be fair, its easily available from his website http://victormiller.com under the contact link.  Anyone can find it and email it. Its public information.

1 minute ago, Corkenstein said:

To be fair, its easily available from his website http://victormiller.com under the contact link.  Anyone can find it and email it. Its public information.

Oh it is? Well given that we had to put up an announcement for people harassing Victor, I'd still prefer that the email is kept off the forum :) The actual content of his email is no problem but let's just keep the email address off.

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I removed the email. Tho it is public since it's on the reddit forums lol but hey I went in myself and removed the email 

Indeed it is, although this isn't Reddit :)

Just now, Kodiak said:

Indeed it is, although this isn't Reddit :)

I know this isn't reddit, but the fact that his email is on there, I mean reddit does have more numbers towards attacking people then this forum but hey, I understand. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Oh it is? Well given that we had to put up an announcement for people harassing Victor, I'd still prefer that the email is kept off the forum :) The actual content of his email is no problem but let's just keep the email address off.

That's fair.  People went overboard when the lawsuit was announced

It just makes it that bit harder for the nasty people to get a hold of his email address. Granted they don't have to look that far, but they won't find out how to send him abuse from this forum :)

Anyway though, it's interesting and I've never thought that he'd be the kinda guy who'd want to kill the game off from the beginning, but I think this case is going to be going on for quite a long time. Too long really, there are probably staff at HQ that have nothing to do.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah, I am in the camp that this doesn't matter. Gun has stated that they are done, and they already probably knew this stance but are just done with it.

17 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

My personal position on this is that as players (customers) began to voice complaints, Gun Media began to show less and less interest in the game. Kind of like a kid who just knows he's gonna hit a home run, but sulks after he only hits a double. 

From the long periods of silence, to the release of (virtually) untested patches, and promises of content that ultimately never seen (or will see) the light of day...........as the playerbase voice more and more complaints, Gun Media pulled further and further away, eventually using this lawsuit (that they've known about for a long time) as an inarguable reason to dump development.

But like I said, this is just my opinion based on the stuff I've seen go on since launch.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3