12 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm not being nostalgic, but I just feel like the beta worked better than this latest version. That's all.

Beta seemed more stable than current. It had some issues that are still issues a year later but it did feel more like an F13 game. You couldn't kill Jason in the beta, they probably didn't want to spoil it, but they let streamers spoil it before game was even launched to the public anyway. So, they probably should have just let beta player be able to kill Jason so they could properly test it out. Jason kill still kinda wonky after a year into release. 

There's a thread with images and videos from alpha and beta around here somewhere. It looked so good back then. Graphics took a dip on final release and some game mechanics were cut too. 

On 6/27/2018 at 6:17 PM, TWarner said:

If this is true it makes the devs look bad because they said they will still be fixing things and servers that the time the ruling comes down then they could continue working on the games future content. If not hopefully another publisher that see's $ will pick up the game and continue with it.

Hey Terry how are you lately?

Ugh! Lol could y’all imagine a entire new development team taking over? It would feel like when or if you ever had your parents got a divorce and “Step Dad” came into play! 

1 hour ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Ugh! Lol could y’all imagine a entire new development team taking over? It would feel like when or if you ever had your parents got a divorce and “Step Dad” came into play! 

Do we get wo Christmases?

2 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Been good !  Busy with work as always and still stuck on level 71 because I don't get enough play time. Don't get me wrong I think these guy's are great and did a fantastic job with what they had but would like the game to continue to grow and it seems the only way that's going to happen is if someone else gets the rights after Sean and Victor get their shit together. I can't blame Victor as I would want what is mine as well but it's all fucked up and I can only play bots for so long until the other things are fixed. I can hardly ever connect to a good game without it shutting down and I have A+ Internet and play a few other multiplayer games with no issues. I wish they would unlock the weapon swapping for everyone because I may never see it and it would have been nice to play as a camper in bots mode. Take Care !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pilospc said:

Pinhead, Saw, Hatchet Man, Slender Man, Maniac Cop, Chucky etc to name a few lol.

Well , I wouldn´t Count them as Iconic (and cool). But Pinhead is not bad. And Chucky….because of his size a lot of Things could get fucked up (DbD Players would even accept him in Human size…..those People probably didn´t watch any Horror movie. Well , Jigsaw….how could he kick ass? Pretty hard to implement and Amanda is not really iconic. But Ghostface revived the genre so he wouldn´t be too bad. 

And Slender man?...….The last Thing I wanted to see is Jason against Slender man.

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , I wouldn´t Count them as Iconic (and cool). But Pinhead is not bad. And Chucky….because of his size a lot of Things could get fucked up (DbD Players would even accept him in Human size…..those People probably didn´t watch any Horror movie. Well , Jigsaw….how could he kick ass? Pretty hard to implement and Amanda is not really iconic. But Ghostface revived the genre so he wouldn´t be too bad. 

And Slender man?...….The last Thing I wanted to see is Jason against Slender man.

Yeah true just others i thought of and wanted to share I do believe Kane Hodder plays Hatchet Man and that's one of the main reasons i mentioned that one. 

20 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

@pilospc Your post is well thought out. The devs have done what they could have for what was given to them. The game at launch was a mess but once that was fixed the game was fun, I had many nights enjoying myself and having such a good time. There were some bugs and some issues with the game but they weren't anything that ruined the game for me. However as time went on Xbox was left hanging for awhile, they were in beta for some odd reason. Took awhile for them to get to PS4 and PC. The more updates they released the more bugs that came with it. They never really put out bug fixes instead they always put bug fixes with updates and those updates were filled with bugs. They weren't as opened up with the community, they weren't there for the fans as much as we would have liked. As time went on the more players were getting angry from updates with bugs filled in them and issues driving the community crazy. The last update with a single player challenges were nice however they weren't working as well as we would have liked. There were some weird clipping with Buggzy in the wheelchair tho it wasn't that bad but there were some issues in the later sections that I heard about. I love the game and enjoy what they have brought to the table, however there are so much that needs fixing before pushing out content that can break the game or add bugs. To me it showed the issue that they were new to this whole thing, that nothing was being truly tested and play tested. I'm on console and I was pushing for PC players to be able to play test these updates so when they were released they didn't have issues and they could work on issues and given feed back by the community. These issues wouldn't have been an issue if they were more honest with the community.

That's my two cents on what I think could have kept the devs from being attacked as much as they have if they were more honest with worked with the community.

P.S you did break one rule, you double posted, but don't worry they'll just put both your comments together. 

response to you thanks for reading my post and I appreciate your perspective let me remind you though that the dev's were under a lot of pressure to get that update out many people kept demanding it daily all day every day so as far as it coming out with glitches as it did probably because it was released to soon. I am guilty myself of wanting that update out right now also and yes it took way to long and yes Jason got nerfed again.

Also thanks for letting me know about that double post I had no Idea that happened and If I did a double post i'm sorry to the moderators that wasn't intentional for some reason that keeps happening to me and I don't know how this is, if I understand this correctly a double posting is posting the same comment or remark twice in a row or posting the same comment or remark two different times on the same posting, or is double posting something else and i'm just not understanding? Too bad there isn't a delete option so I could go look back on it and delete the double. I'm sorry to the players also if this happened.

13 minutes ago, pilospc said:

response to you thanks for reading my post and I appreciate your perspective let me remind you though that the dev's were under a lot of pressure to get that update out many people kept demanding it daily all day every day so as far as it coming out with glitches as it did probably because it was released to soon. I am guilty myself of wanting that update out right now also and yes it took way to long and yes Jason got nerfed again.

Also thanks for letting me know about that double post I had no Idea that happened and If I did a double post i'm sorry to the moderators that wasn't intentional for some reason that keeps happening to me and I don't know how this is, if I understand this correctly a double posting is posting the same comment or remark twice in a row or posting the same comment or remark two different times on the same posting, or is double posting something else and i'm just not understanding? Too bad there isn't a delete option so I could go look back on it and delete the double. I'm sorry to the players also if this happened.

There is demand but being open with the community letting them know what's going on. They gave us updates but those updates are with bugs and weren't fully worked through. Yes they work hard but they aren't doing what they are supposed to do. If they were honest and worked with us the demand for fixes and updates would have been less.

Yeah the double posting is weird. If you post twice without someone posting something they will put your post together and such so your not breaking the rules. 

1 hour ago, pilospc said:

Yeah true just others i thought of and wanted to share I do believe Kane Hodder plays Hatchet Man and that's one of the main reasons i mentioned that one. 

Yeah. Well , his Name is Victor Crowley.

Or was that another dude?

5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah. Well , his Name is Victor Crowley.

Nope. That's the guy in Hatchet. ?

• Thanks 1

Does Victor Miller know something that we don't? When I read "the game will go forward" part, I got a little hopeful. I mean, once the lawsuit is settled, there is nothing stopping another company from making a new Friday the 13th game, or maybe even another company coming in and continuing to work on this game (with Gun Media acting as a publisher only, no development/designing).

A guy could dream, right?

3 minutes ago, mgeoff88 said:

Does Victor Miller know something that we don't? When I read "the game will go forward" part, I got a little hopeful. I mean, once the lawsuit is settled, there is nothing stopping another company from making a new Friday the 13th game, or maybe even another company coming in and continuing to work on this game (with Gun Media acting only as a publisher, no development/designing).

A guy could dream, right?

Victor Miller knows a lot that we don't know. It's just too bad none of it applies to this game or it's development.

Fact is, Gun has given up on this game. They've been turned off by all the negativity and it's killed their drive. I really do hope they keep their word and fix the bugs but don't keep hoping for new content. Just like a bug free Illfonic patch..........it ain't gonna happen.

14 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Victor Miller knows a lot that we don't know. It's just too bad none of it applies to this game or it's development.

Fact is, Gun has given up on this game. They've been turned off by all the negativity and it's killed their drive. I really do hope they keep their word and fix the bugs but don't keep hoping for new content. Just like a bug free Illfonic patch..........it ain't gonna happen.

It is pretty apparent that Gun Media is done with this game, other than patching the core game and possibly adding dedicated servers. Like I said before, they have given up too easily. They are shooting themselves in the foot with the way they are treating the F13 fan base, because we all know they are developing a new game, but I don't think anybody who knows better will buy a game with Gun Media attached to it.

6 minutes ago, mgeoff88 said:

It is pretty apparent that Gun Media is done with this game, other than patching the core game and possibly adding dedicated servers. Like I said before, they have given up too easily. They are shooting themselves in the foot with the way they are treating the F13 fan base, because we all know they are developing a new game, but I don't think anybody who knows better will buy a game with Gun Media attached to it.

This is the last Gun Media product I'll ever buy.

Just now, MRFRIDAYF13TH said:

if they arent very careful it could be the last they make

Nah. They got a new gig while things here were still mostly positive for them. They got at least one more game coming.

On 7/3/2018 at 2:28 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

?Yeah. Well , his Name is Victor Crowley.

Not sure ? Sorry

Sorry to bump the old thread but I heard the original email image was fake or from a fake email because supposedly it's not Victor Miller's email address. Can anyone confirm this? They're saying Miller never said he'd not interfere with the game.

4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Sorry to bump the old thread but I heard the original email image was fake or from a fake email because supposedly it's not Victor Miller's email address. Can anyone confirm this? They're saying Miller never said he'd not interfere with the game.

Who's they? Pretty sure it listed the same email that is on Miller's website before a mod said it needed to be edited to remove the email. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Who's they? Pretty sure it listed the same email that is on Miller's website before a mod said it needed to be edited to remove the email. 

Some guy on twitter that says it's not his email. It's not the same email that you get from Victor Miller's personal website but that could be his business email rather than personal, he might have multiple. He's trying to claim that Miller didn't say he wouldn't interfere with the game therefore he'll try to put his hands in the cookie jar.

9 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Some guy on twitter that says it's not his email. It's not the same email that you get from Victor Miller's personal website but that could be his business email rather than personal, he might have multiple. He's trying to claim that Miller didn't say he wouldn't interfere with the game therefore he'll try to put his hands in the cookie jar.

This guy also got an email from Miller. 

https://youtu.be/KR5QJynQqew

Before shit hit the fan in very early May, I'd also emailed Victor Miller and he responded back.