Emotes  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever use them?

• YUS! ALL THE EMOTES, ALL THE TIME!!!
    • The only time I use them is to actually communicate with players in a helpful manner.
    • Never.
    • On occastion. It was initially a good concept that got out of hand.
    • Yes. I am a troll and like to dance on Jason's face, because I am that person.

you know someones willing to have an open, mature discussion when their poll is filled with biased and pre written answers.

good polls:

Yes

No

Undecided

polls that kids with low self esteem make:
Yes because im cool and get a lot of girls and own big cars

No because im a stupid poopy face

I cant decide cause im both of the 2

you need to grow up first i guess lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

polls that kids with low self esteem make

Wow. Way to take a shot. First off, I'm not a kid. It was supposed to be a fun poll. I guess that's something that adults aren't entitled to.

1 hour ago, NightofthePodcast said:

Wow. Way to take a shot. First off, I'm not a kid. It was supposed to be a fun poll. I guess that's something that adults aren't entitled to.

your thread doesnt look like a fun one, but like another one of those complaints over dumb shit that all the kids here love to make (kids not saying age wise, but behavior wise)

i apologize if you literally just made this for fun. but it doesnt look like it is my point.

6 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

i apologize if you literally just made this for fun

Well thank you. It was seriously just supposed to be a dumb/fun topic to talk about. I was trying to be lighthearted considering the current state of the game, and I was going for extremes in terms of choices for the sake of just being over-the-top.

Never use them.  Wish they weren't even in the game to be honest.

Wasted time spent on them. Staying true to the films you didn't see anybody dancing over Jason ! they were trying to get the fuck away from him period !  Could have taken that time spent on emotes and put it to getting Uber done before the shit storm hit.

I feel the emotes have their place and are fun, but people will exploit everything given the chance. I agree that the time should have been spent elsewhere, but all you really have to do to create an emote is create and animation, which isn't incredibly time consuming.

The number of beers I've had this week easily outpaces my emote total for this game since I started playing nine months ago.

5 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

The number of beers I've had this week easily outpaces my emote total for this game since I started playing nine months ago.

Lmao eloquently put. I just started watching cobra kai as you guys recommended, and am actually blown away with how well they have done this show so far. Bouncing between it and American Horror Story. Liking both so far.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Lmao eloquently put. I just started watching cobra kai as you guys recommended, and am actually blown away with how well they have done this show so far. Bouncing between it and American Horror Story. Liking both so far.

Cobra Kai really surprised me.  I was expecting something completely different from what was delivered, ban I couldn't be happier with the end result.  Zabka should get strong consideration for an Emmy.