tyrant666

It's crazy how things have changed drastically inside of one month...

I am shocked how much has changed. First waiting for engine update and Uber, next finding out there's a lawsuit cancelling the game content updates.

6 hours ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

Optimism certainly won't hurt... why is it bad to hope for the best case? I believe whole heartedly that the "no more content ever" tweet was the equivalent of all the emotional, irrational hate towards Gun. I'm sure it hurts Gun to see all the doubt and hate. 

I'd say the same thing if I was under the impression nobody wanted my content anymore. Just logic.

It's not about wishing for the best as much as ignoring the cold hard truth. They have said no more content regardless of how the outcome may be. They are done with it outside of bug fixes. Their own words, multiple times now, but some people just ignore it and keep on begging for Uber and asking the same question about the future. Fact is they have given the answer more than once, time people accept the fate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

Optimism certainly won't hurt... why is it bad to hope for the best case? I believe whole heartedly that the "no more content ever" tweet was the equivalent of all the emotional, irrational hate towards Gun. I'm sure it hurts Gun to see all the doubt and hate. 

I'd say the same thing if I was under the impression nobody wanted my content anymore. Just logic.

There is no best case. It’s over... it’s done. Play until the servers shut down then move on. They couldn’t have been more clear about that.