Sign in to follow this  
jaymz1970

wish i had a chance to respond

locked my post after 1 response? that was rude and unnecessary.

your customer base should be high priority if you care to stay in buisness.

so the games going to be left useless?

no more buisness from me.

check out gamefaqs, definitely not alone in this.

you are going to shut down, walk away and screw us all over.

it is just really sad, sorry we supported your game.

you should be ashamed.

• Like 1

…..He told you , that they are working on it.....

It got deleted because we already know About it and we don´t Need more Topics About Things we already know About....

Right now , they are prioritizing bug fixes and remove glitches.

Do you now understand what he meant? (You should have also read his comment….)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

…..He told you , that they are working on it.....

It got deleted because we already know About it and we don´t Need more Topics About Things we already know About....

Right now , they are prioritizing bug fixes and remove glitches.

Do you now understand what he meant?

I think his problem is that it was a pretty dick headish response to a politely asked question. Probably from someone that didn’t know it was already answered. Since that thread was shut down as well. 

3 minutes ago, jaymz1970 said:

no, he said LOOKING at it but its NOT A HIGH PRIORITY.

that doesn't say working on it.

…….Really? 

After everything is settled down , the game is stable again , THEN they will work on it. I guarantee you that.

Sorry , if my last post sounded dickish.

@The Milwauking Dead , Shifty said it just normal. I don´t see any dickness on there. But there is a lot of hate Right now , so I could understand if he is a bit pissed Right now.

they should release a statement to that effect then.

because when they shut the servers down you have a worthless game, with no saves, unlocks or experience .

people are rightly concerned, and an official statement would help.

4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

…….Really? 

After everything is settled down , the game is stable again , THEN they will work on it. I guarantee you that.

Sorry , if my last post sounded dickish.

@The Milwauking Dead , Shifty said it just normal. I don´t see any dickness on there. But there is a lot of hate Right now , so I could understand if he is a bit pissed Right now.

I get that too. But i doubt the OP knew anything about the previous thread and answer. And he politely asked a question. The response just seemed very annoyed and rude. 

are you like new to the internet OP? Discussing staff decision in public? nice. Huge no go in pretty much every half decent forum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

The response just seemed very annoyed and rude. 

Sounds about right. 

8 minutes ago, jaymz1970 said:

they should release a statement to that effect then.

because when they shut the servers down you have a worthless game, with no saves, unlocks or experience .

people are rightly concerned, and an official statement would help.

That isn´t going to happen in one week , so they have some time now , to make the best out of the online experience.

7 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I get that too. But i doubt the OP knew anything about the previous thread and answer. And he politely asked a question. The response just seemed very annoyed and rude. 

Yeah , he probably didn´t know it but in my eyes he also replied Pretty genuine.

But I just found out that you are new here , Milwauking dead , sooooo…..

Welcome to the Forum and don´t Forget to introduce yourself! http://forum.f13game.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

We are happy to welcome you!.......Well , atleast most of us!

• Like 1

Anyone ever consider that the reason they keep saying the client side saving isn't a priority right now is because they don't plan on leaving the game anytime soon? Maybe they do actually care about the game and want to fix what they were able to complete. That's my hope atleast. To me, the game is fine as is without any extra content, just as long as the bugs eventually get fixed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Anyone ever consider that the reason they keep saying the client side saving isn't a priority right now is because they don't plan on leaving the game anytime soon? Maybe they do actually care about the game and want to fix what they were able to complete. That's my hope atleast. To me, the game is fine as is without any extra content, just as long as the bugs eventually get fixed.

I certainly hope that’s the case. It is very hard to be optimistic in these times though. 

@jaymz1970 You posted the same thread twice in 2 minutes. Instead of deleting them both as spam, I answered one. We are not going to make announcements for anything that might possibly happen in the future. - Edit: This reads weird. We won't be making announcements based on every possible outcome for every scenario, that would be a lot of announcements for no reason.

We are looking into a few different solutions for this, whether that is unlocking all SP content, or having save files held locally. Both have ups and downs, and a decision has not yet been made. The fact that dedicated servers are not live yet (which I know is a sore spot for many in the community) allow us time to focus on issues that our players are currently facing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

@jaymz1970 You posted the same thread twice in 2 minutes. Instead of deleting them both as spam, I answered one. We are not going to make announcements for anything that might possibly happen in the future. - Edit: This reads weird. We won't be making announcements based on every possible outcome for every scenario, that would be a lot of announcements for no reason.

We are looking into a few different solutions for this, whether that is unlocking all SP content, or having save files held locally. Both have ups and downs, and a decision has not yet been made. The fact that dedicated servers are not live yet (which I know is a sore spot for many in the community) allow us time to focus on issues that our players are currently facing.

Thanks for the answer, hearing your at least talking about it should release some frustration with the lack of even that confirmation up until now.

It is often very hard to tell if someone is angry in writing, your posts could be construed as hostile. If you read mine you might make the same conclusion. Even though it's information to help you and praise for your response it can be read as angry if you wanted, even though that isn't my intent. Maybe try directing people to what they want, in the future and then locking the thread. 

PS. Too the OP, some of the Trolls are actually contributing members of the forum and part of the community. It might be better if you don't pick fights with them, we're rather protective of them.

35 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You do you, but I gotta ask why come here to post at all?

Because it's the internet, where everyone's feelings matter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Bropollocreed79 said:

Because it's the internet, where everyone's feelings matter.

You're an ass. Lol

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

When you paste something in. At the bottom of the window there's a pop up, it gives the option to paste in clear text, please do this in the future.

I do not see this option on mobile. 

Edit: Nope, there it is. 

7 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

PS. Too the OP, some of the Trolls are actually contributing members of the forum and part of the community. It might be better if you don't pick fights with them, we're rather protective of them.

Why do I have a weird Feeling you´re Talking About me......

• Haha 1

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , that´s good to know.

Don't worry I'm rather protective of you too. I don't think you troll post very often, I can't think of any. 

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Don't worry I'm rather protective of you too. I don't think you troll post very often, I can't think of any. 

Thanks , man , I really noticed that and I never got the opportunity to Show it back.

Now , what is a troll post for example? A post that has a insulting meaning or something useless?

And what could a troll post of me possibly look like?

@The Wolf with that Toast, a troll post is one that is either designed to hurt the reader or to purposely pick a fight. The pick a fight might mean starting one in a thread or egging one on. 

A shit post is one that serves no purpose and is useless. These can cause fights as well, but generally it's not the intent. It can also be used to refer to a post that is just negative with no redeeming content. 

Edited for clarity. Also this are just my opinions, other people see them differently, and I didn't cover all the different ways that they can exist.

I don't know what a troll post from you would look like, but you do shit post occasionally, lol.