Starting a topic to show Gun/Illfonic that us true fans are STILL HERE! This game was (IS) everything this could be to honor the franchise (bugs be damned). Share stories of how much this means to you. Show them the negativity is far outweighed by US! We make less noise than the downers (why post unless demeaning others right?). 

Share your love here and respark their fire that kickstarted with their dream and our faith!

• Thanks 2

I’ve been peppering my support throughout other threads.

• Like 1

Ah , what a nice thread!

My Story?.....Oh , man I told it a lot of times.

In short because I am lazy :

Changed my life , makes me happy , introduced me to Horror , I finally know what my favorite movie is , I became a Little more social , it holds a Special , Special place in my heart (I actually once said bye to the game when I went on vacation) and it showed me that multiplayer games can be fun!

Love it , will never leave it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

This is the ONLY multiplayer game I've enjoyed enough to play consistently for a year now.

I have several issues with the game, and I've been frustrated by some decisions from Gun, but this is probably the most fun I've ever had playing a game.

• Like 2

I’m an old guy but this game got me back into gaming. It’s really the only reason I bought a PS4. I’ve been a huge fan of the franchise since the original movie and when I saw this game I knew I had to have it. I thought that if I had half as much fun with this game as I did the NES version then what the heck. Of course this game leaves the NES version in the dust. I only play about 5 matches a day but I enjoy it just as much now as when I first started playing it. A few jump scares and lots of laughs! I’ll keep playing until we no longer can - I enjoy it that much!

• Like 1

I got into the franchise when I was about 9-10. I had a video store within biking distance and my mom gave them the ok for me to rent out whatever I wanted. So I used to rent 3-4 horror movies at a time and watched them all day and night. Sometimes had friends over or went to their places to watch. But I've always prefered horror alone for some reason, even when I was a kid.

Now I go see whatever horror movie comes out at the theater by myself. It's actually one of my favorite things to do. Even solo'd a couple concerts this year. Life is a lot better when you get older and you don't have to feel like a loser for doing those things by yourself. It's oddly more enjoyable without wasted friends being buzzkills.

• Like 1

Only game or media to ever inspire me to not only write fan fiction, which I’ve never done, but to write something for absolutely free and just for the fun of it. And while homages to the members of Gun Media team all makes appearances and brutally die at the hands of Jason, it’s intended as a sincere, heartfelt tribute. Here’s hoping to many more years of this game and its honoring one of the most influential slasher franchises of all time.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Playing right now! Seem good so far.

Same for me!

Just started with an awesome round as Part VII and the awesome kill pack. I was a bit slashy though…..funny , I didn´t even Slash as a beginner but damn was it fun just slashing them….

@Smitty_Voorhees , If I could choose how I would die , I would like to get killed by Jason. That´s for sure.

• Haha 1

I play a few rounds of bots everyday and it never gets old. I stay away from MP due to latency issues and bugs but will jump back in once theyre fixed

I was born to play and love this game:

#JasonLives.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

You can't kill Jason!!!!!

I totally agree....that you can't kill.....Jason.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Same for me!

Just started with an awesome round as Part VII and the awesome kill pack. I was a bit slashy though…..funny , I didn´t even Slash as a beginner but damn was it fun just slashing them….

@Smitty_Voorhees , If I could choose how I would die , I would like to get killed by Jason. That´s for sure.

I totally forgot to Mention that I got such an awesome jumpscare at the beginnig…..That Vanessa minding her own Business.....trapping the door…….and then she went through the other door…...big mistake….Lucky bastard became Tommy though.

8 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ah , what a nice thread!

My Story?.....Oh , man I told it a lot of times.

In short because I am lazy :

Changed my life , makes me happy , introduced me to Horror , I finally know what my favorite movie is , I became a Little more social , it holds a Special , Special place in my heart (I actually once said bye to the game when I went on vacation) and it showed me that multiplayer games can be fun!

Love it , will never leave it.

Wolf, this story resonates with me so much! Personally, I've always loved games but was not keen to the online social scene (always had the view: if we can't play it on the couch together, I'm not into it lol). I took a chance on this game based on my love for Jason. What has ensued is so many great times with people I wouldn't have ever had the opportunity to meet otherwise.  All because of the "summer camp" dream of fans as big as me. Thank you Gun! Thank you Illfonic! Please don't give up!

5 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

I got into the franchise when I was about 9-10. I had a video store within biking distance and my mom gave them the ok for me to rent out whatever I wanted. So I used to rent 3-4 horror movies at a time and watched them all day and night. Sometimes had friends over or went to their places to watch. But I've always prefered horror alone for some reason, even when I was a kid.

Now I go see whatever horror movie comes out at the theater by myself. It's actually one of my favorite things to do. Even solo'd a couple concerts this year. Life is a lot better when you get older and you don't have to feel like a loser for doing those things by yourself. It's oddly more enjoyable without wasted friends being buzzkills.

Aldermach your story also uniquely mirrors mine. I was literally allowed to rent 1 VHS movie from a local grocery store per week. I ALWAYS picked horror, and I watched Friday the 13th  (part 4, 6, 7 and 8... it's all they carried for rental) dozens of times.  My cousin and I got into an actual fist fight because he vehemently insisted Freddy would kill Jason (years before the film confirmed my thoughts about it?). 

I also follow you here on the forums and consider you a genuine influince... I'd watch any new horror film with you ANY DAY!

• Like 2

On 6/27/2018 at 11:23 AM, jahzaveamanaie said:

friday-the-13th-final-chapter-jason-deat

If this is your approach to "proving Jason dead"... better check about 8 more films... Hard to follow current events from 20 plus years ago lol

#jasonlives #CantKillJason 

4 minutes ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

If this is your approach to "proving Jason dead"... better check about 8 more films... Hard to follow current events from 20 plus years ago lol

#jasonlixves #CantKillJason 

Course, they did follow this up with good ol Roy, smash hit that was.  So JJ did take a fat nap and the one that put him in the coffin (Tommy) is the dumbass that woke him up.  Just an observation...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

#jasonlives #CantKillJason 

Do you really need proof that Jason is "dead" cause I can give it to you. Here it is. You ready?

No new movies, no new television deals, no new merch, no new video games, no new anything that is officially licenced Friday the 13th related or Jason Voorhees related materials can be made or marketed until Victor Miller and Sean Cunningham can work something out in court.

Sounds pretty fucking dead to me. RIP.

I'm not saying he can be revived one day (like in Part 6 were he was dead at the beginning of the movie and then reanimated. Evidence of his death is in the "rot". End of Part 3 he takes an ax to the head. He's presumed dead and carted to the morgue. Beginning of Part 4 he's alive with no rotting having occurred and therefore never really dead. Skip Part 5, that's Roy. Beginning of Part 6 we see Jason in a coffin that's been buried for years. His corpse has rotted because he has been dead. He's then reanimated and should be considered "undead" [not alive but animated thru unknown means] and goes on killing spree until he is ultimately stopped by TJ via sinking him into Crystal Lake. So from the end of Part 4, on thru the end of the original timeline, Jason is technically dead.

Director of Part 4, Joseph Zito, stated he killed Jason at the end of his movie. Tom Savini has further commented saying that he only came back to do FX on Part 4 because he created the Jason makeup for Ari in Part 1 and felt it was appropriate to do the makeup when Jason was finally killed.)

That enough?

3 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Do you really need proof that Jason is "dead" cause I can give it to you. Here it is. You ready?

No new movies, no new television deals, no new merch, no new video games, no new anything that is officially licenced Friday the 13th related or Jason Voorhees related materials can be made or marketed until Victor Miller and Sean Cunningham can work something out in court.

Sounds pretty fucking dead to me. RIP.

I'm not saying he can be revived one day (like in Part 6 were he was dead at the beginning of the movie and then reanimated. Evidence of his death is in the "rot". End of Part 3 he takes an ax to the head. He's presumed dead and carted to the morgue. Beginning of Part 4 he's alive with no rotting having occurred and therefore never really dead. Skip Part 5, that's Roy. Beginning of Part 6 we see Jason in a coffin that's been buried for years. His corpse has rotted because he has been dead. He's then reanimated and should be considered "undead" [not alive but animated thru unknown means] and goes on killing spree until he is ultimately stopped by TJ via sinking him into Crystal Lake. So from the end of Part 4, on thru the end of the original timeline, Jason is technically dead.

Director of Part 4, Joseph Zito, stated he killed Jason at the end of his movie. Tom Savini has further commented saying that he only came back to do FX on Part 4 because he created the Jason makeup for Ari in Part 1 and felt it was appropriate to do the makeup when Jason was finally killed.)

That enough?

Nope?