Look I am trying to have sympathy for a game I really did used to love, but with the resent announcement about the lawsuit affecting the game ALL of a sudden a red flag has come up!! 

So, questions to Gunmedia is this a decision YOU made or was made for you cause of lawsuit??? Cause to me it sounds like you are using this lawsuit as a way out of ur mess of a game!! 

I don’t feel pitty the developers ruined FT13 the game by listening to fans that wanted a water down game and if this gets me banned then all well wouldn’t be 1st time and really what the point game is dead or dying depending on perspective!!! 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Trapper said:

I don’t feel pitty the developers ruined FT13 the game by listening to fans that wanted a water down game

What.

25 minutes ago, Trapper said:

Look I am trying to have sympathy for a game I really did used to love, but with the resent announcement about the lawsuit affecting the game ALL of a sudden a red flag has come up!! 

So, questions to Gunmedia is this a decision YOU made or was made for you cause of lawsuit??? Cause to me it sounds like you are using this lawsuit as a way out of ur mess of a game!! 

I don’t feel pitty the developers ruined FT13 the game by listening to fans that wanted a water down game and if this gets me banned then all well wouldn’t be 1st time and really what the point game is dead or dying depending on perspective!!! 

I just read Wes' tweet saying he believes this lawsuit will go on for years! He doesn't expect it ending anytime soon. Now at least it makes more sense as to why they aren't planning to add new content. I don't know anything about lawsuits but the fact that this could drag on for years is beyond ridiculous to me since it's already been two years already. Only Victor Miller or Sean can put an end to this tomorrow but it looks like the old green eyed monster called greed is going to destroy this game!  Here's the original thread where his tweet was posted.

3 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

I just read Wes' tweet saying he believes this lawsuit will go on for years! He doesn't expect it ending anytime soon. Now at least it makes more sense as to why they aren't planning to add new content. I don't know anything about lawsuits but the fact that this could drag on for years is beyond ridiculous to me since it's already been two years already. Only Victor Miller or Sean can put an end to this tomorrow but it looks like the old green eyed monster called greed is going to destroy this game! 

Those of us with clearer heads and a grip on reality knew it wouldn't be over soon. Thinking this would all just clear up was fantasy at best. It's the United States...court cases could go on for 10+ years. Unfortunately unhinged people just love creating conspiracy theories and what not.

BTW that last comment isn't directed to you. Just a generality based on the dregs of social media. :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

I just read Wes' tweet saying he believes this lawsuit will go on for years! He doesn't expect it ending anytime soon. Now at least it makes more sense as to why they aren't planning to add new content. I don't know anything about lawsuits but the fact that this could drag on for years is beyond ridiculous to me since it's already been two years already. Only Victor Miller or Sean can put an end to this tomorrow but it looks like the old green eyed monster called greed is going to destroy this game!  Here's the original thread where his tweet was posted.

I find it funny how they dont want to release a buggy jason.... ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

I find it funny how they dont want to release a buggy jason.... ;)

They never release anything intentionally bugged. 😉

• Haha 3

Like Im trying to stay on the it is what it is fence here. But you qa test a jason for 3 weeks.....let me repeat that 3 weeks. You just put out an engine update and a patch to fix that update that I cant see how 3 weeks time was used testing both of those combined. Theres just no way. 

The more I think about this whole thing confuses me more and more. So you focused on single player and an update you could have did anytime after june, instead of working on the last map and last Jason. Like really what were you guys thinking. Even just adding Jason X would have saved the feeling of an unfinished game. Single player was a cool 5 hrs at best. 

Full 3 weeks of QA/ testing. 

I don't believe that bit 😂 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

it is what it is

That's how I feel at this point.

5 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

The sad thing is they can and Wes probably put worst case scenario just to be safe. I remember reading somewhere Sean reached out to Victor last yer to settle this but Victor didn't respond back, the only way's this can end quick is if Sean gives enough money to Victor to make him happy and both party's drop everything, Sean and Victor work out who owns what and what percent of it. Most time's any lawsuit that has a big name company, brand etc will settle out side of court as they don't want to have their name dragged though the court system.

Just look at this and whats happened because of the courts.