RadikalGamer

Do you like Cake or Pie? Poll.

Cake or Pie?  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you like Cake or Pie? (Feel free to talk to your local baker first before you answer this question.) Open for discussion!

• Cake! I would have to talk to my significant other though first, just to make sure though, because she would know better than me.
    • Pie! I would have to talk to my significant other though first, just to make sure though, because she would know better than me.
    • Cake & Pie. My significant other told me to say its a tie! 50/50 right down the middle.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/2018 at 07:57 AM

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Can somebody which movie this is?

giphy.gif Seems Pretty interesting

Groundhog Day I think it is.

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Hmmm…

I watched that movie but if this really is Groundhog day……..then I am really forgetful. And thanks!

Peanut butter pie, Oreo cheesecake pie, blackberry pie, Key Lime pie, peach pie, apple pie with a scoop of ice cream and a scoop of whip cream, sweet potato pie, etc. And what does cake have going for it? Icing. That's literally it. Case closed 

15 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Peanut butter pie, Oreo cheesecake pie, blackberry pie, Key Lime pie, peach pie, apple pie with a scoop of ice cream and a scoop of whip cream, sweet potato pie, etc. And what does cake have going for it? Icing. That's literally it. Case closed 

Hmmmm...that sounds….really tasty…….

Could somebody explain me what a pie because I don´t think pies aren´t popular in Germany. Hell , apparently they don´t even have Translation. I thought Pie and Cake are the same.

8 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Could somebody explain me what a pie because I don´t think pies aren´t popular in Germany. Hell , apparently they don´t even have Translation. I thought Pie and Cake are the same.

Wikipedia page for pie:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie

this is what a pie looks like:

th?id=OIP.h4Zlx8Ic-4LtrHQRNW7JzgHaHa&pid

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Hmmm…

I watched that movie but if this really is Groundhog day……..then I am really forgetful. And thanks!

Yeah sorry, I just assumed most people would know that is Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.   My favorite comedy with him in it actually which is why I chose that Gif, I am pretty sure you all are familiar with Bill Murray aka Pete Viekman in..

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

Yeah sorry, I just assumed most people would know that is Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.   My favorite comedy with him in it actually which is why I chose that Gif, I am pretty sure you all are familiar with Bill Murray aka Pete Viekman in..

….I only watched it once , okay?.....I am going to rewatch it today since I figured that it is on Netflix. And unless I am stupid , I think never watched that movie though (I am probably just being forgetful again).

12 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

….I only watched it once , okay?.....I am going to rewatch it today since I figured that it is on Netflix. And unless I am stupid , I think never watched that movie though (I am probably just being forgetful again).

No it's fine, it is an old movie, I am sure there are plenty of people that can't remember it or remember seeing it but cannot place the name.

3 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

No it's fine, it is an old movie, I am sure there are plenty of people that can't remember it or remember seeing it but cannot place the name.

I love Groundhog's Day, but my all time favorite Bill Murray movie is Caddyshack.

• Like 1