Sign in to follow this  
MaxRenn82

Joe Bob Briggs 24 Hour Movie Marathon, Shudder July 13 - 8:00CST PM, 9:00EST PM

Super stoked about this, but also super bummed cause I'm gonna miss out on his small pit stop he making to help promote this in Brooklyn on the 11th (I'll be passing through NY the day before he shows up)

Also am excited about this one, huge fan of MonsterVision on TNT back in the day. Glad i kept my Shudder subscription current. Only a few hours to go.

15 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Drive-in-movies :( I wish I was born during that time....

There is still one drive-in not far from me in Pittsburgh. Just saw the new Jurassic World there. There is movie experience like a drive-in. My favorite personally.

As for Joe Bob on Shudder - this might have been my favorite experience since I was a teenager. 

Seeing the classic trailer, hearing his crazy Texan rants, the bottles of beer next to him, and most importantly - those classic Joe Bob Briggs information breakdowns about the films. I swear I can learn more about a movie from him than watching it, seeing the credits, and listening to commentary. 

The ending was one of the saddest moments to me. That lingering in the dark solemnly really hit home. 

What was everyone's favorite presentation he did this weekend?