Sign in to follow this  
Jason4ever

A small Request of the Dev team.

I play Offline with bots 90% of the time on Friday the 13th and yes I know with the lawsuit no more stuff can be added to the game. But I would love if you guys could just make it where I can choose the outfits for the bots I have all the DLC for the game and I love the swimsuit and Halloween DLC but don't get much use out of them because i play online very Little due to my internet and very Toxic players I have ran into. so devs if you could just update the game where I could choose what outfits my bots have on from the outfits that are in the game I would Love that it would mean a lot to me and I don't think the lawsuit would stop you from doing that you would not be adding any New stuff to the game just update it so us Offline users could enjoy the DLC outfit packs offline I mean we can already enjoy the Jason kill pack DLCs offline so plz allow us to use the outfit DLCs that I bought just a simple request from a Long time Die hard Friday the 13th fan that Loves this game so much. Thank you for the Game.

• Like 2

It's the least they could do. If they drop the ball on this, I wouldn't say I'm surprised, but disappointed. Given how weapon swapping exists, this should be a piece of cake.

Yes i want this with.

• Toggle on/off rain
  • be allowed to change counselors
  • Be allowed to change their perks all at max rarity ( not our perks but all perks selectable for bots only).
  • Fixed bots more smarter , less buggy , harder and of course stop increasing their spawn items to make them look harder.

Lol basically i want challenging bots with more selections.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Yes i want this with.

• Toggle on/off rain
  • be allowed to change counselors
  • Be allowed to change their perks all at max rarity ( not our perks but all perks selectable for bots only).
  • Fixed bots more smarter , less buggy , harder and of course stop increasing their spawn items to make them look harder.

Lol basically i want challenging bots with more selections.

for that,i'd say put in an extra difficulty,like 'expert'.for those who want it.I don't reallly want offline mode too much harder due to my learning disability,though from what i've seen on the forums,there's only me and a few other gamers with disabilities who play this game,so i'm in the minority on this.But i agree on toggling rain on/off and being able to choose which counselor bots to play against,which outfits they are wearing,and what perks they would be using.

Allow the bots to randomly emote when Jason is stunned/inside a cabin/not moving. /s

Exactly. Make the DLC we purchased still viable after the final convulsions are over.