Dr Zaius 007

Dumb things you done during game play?

Does anyone want to share? Thought this might be fun.

I have not gamed in years before this game and pretty much before that I was just into sports games. So though I have gotten a lot better I did some dumb things.

I once walked into my own trap I set. Then Jason was able to grab me and kill me. 

Chasing around a really good player once that was pissing me off with his talk over Mic while allowing 3 others to escape. Ugh, at least I finally got him. But still dumb of me.

I thought Jason was closing in on me so I jumped out of a two-story window once and was going to use my medic spray. But I was wrong he wasn't. He walked right by the window as I landed and turned around and killed me.

First time driving the car doing such a horrible job I get out and switch and let the other person drive.  I have gotten better now though at that.

Killed once like 30 seconds into the game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Attempt to worry about others. when its clear they don't care or have got no clue/don't listen to advice. Jason Bait!

• Like 2

I used to play with the music off.  In doing so I climbed out of a window right to Jason.  Talk about a jump scare.  

• Like 1

Lol. Numerous times I have dropped off the fuse, only minutes later realizing that I dropped my pocket knife and not the fuse.

Numerous times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, once. (Just once!) I accidentally blasted Luckisforlosers ( @hu_soldier13 on forums) with the shotgun. He hunted me down with whatever weapons he could find for the next 4 or 5 matches until his bloodlust was satisfied. Lol, probably the biggest mistake I've made.

• Haha 2

Early on, I would cue up my own chase music for when I was Jason, mostly to make my kids laugh. It was more trouble than it was worth, and probably didn't translate well over my microphone anyway.

Still makes me giggle a little, thinking about someone running from Uncle Overalls while Yakkety Banjo plays.

5keyD9Pbd4JANLJPj1Q6EX09-rS1Yvwhlmfy3Oxx

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I used to play with the music off.  In doing so I climbed out of a window right to Jason.  Talk about a jump scare.  

I've done this with music on but sound low/or distracted by something/too fucked up.

10 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I've done this with music on but sound low/or distracted by something/too fucked up.

I used to like playing with the music off.  It made Jason seem like Jason.  It felt like it should have all along.  You didn't know he was there because he didn't have the orchestra following him around.  Somewhere along the line I reverted back to turning the music on.  I may have to turn it off again.  

I always main AJ so...I tend to do a lot of repairs.

One time I finished repairing the boat and left with another counselor... only to realize halfway to the exit (with Jason chasing us) that I had the fuse on me. 

I have stepped in my own traps a few times which have resulted in my untimely death.

I was being chased by Jason...near the fuse box house. I had the fuse on me and went to drop it in case he killed me. I dropped the pocket knife I had instead....

Jason was ganging up on 3-4 of us and he had another counselor in his grasps...I hit him with the wrench and freed them.. when he started chasing me I went to hit him again with the wrench..only to realize... my wrench had broken....and I had no weapon. 

• Like 1

I once started up a match even though I had to take a really bad shit. My plan was for me to hide somewhere while I shit but I was unfortunately picked as Jason so I had to hold in my shit for 20 more minutes.

• Haha 3

I was around a level 120 when I learned that the power didn't have to be on to call the cops. I've been essentially a fixer since the beginning so for that entire time if I had the fuse I would detour to fix the power before calling the cops. Oops!

• Like 1

Holy shit have I done stupid things during the course of this game... where do I begin...?

Well, placed traps in places where they cause no harm to counselors. Juked Jason for 20 minutes only to jump through a window for no reason and limp to a certain death just mere seconds before match ended, crash the car on a straight road, got "lost" with the boat, tunneled a troll while everyone else escaped, jumped numerous times from windows to land at Jasons feet, shitload of bad moves as Jason resulting in numerous escapes, also accidentally dropping the pk resulting in death. Oh, and accidental teamkillings (just last week in pm, didn't remember that shotguns can be lethal)... fixing shit as Vanessa with an A,J. standing a few feet away (ofcourse fucking up and alerting Jason). List goes on...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Question, does Jason need music while playing as him? Or would I be able to turn it off? I’m tempted to turn it off because it repetitive and distracting, but I don’t want to be at a disadvantage. 

7 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

Question, does Jason need music while playing as him? Or would I be able to turn it off? I’m tempted to turn it off because it repetitive and distracting, but I don’t want to be at a disadvantage. 

Nah, his is the same generic music.  Only time it helps is when you are near a counselor but don't know exactly where they are.  Just wait for sense to come back in that instance. 

• Thanks 1

To this day I continue to try driving the car to escape. 

I'm really starting to appreciate the Pinehurst and Jarvis House guaranteed boat. 

16 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

Another reason why Jason should hear the same the counselors hear.

It´s just such a no-brainer.

On 6/25/2018 at 12:22 PM, Redrum138 said:

Well, once. (Just once!) I accidentally blasted Luckisforlosers ( @hu_soldier13 on forums) with the shotgun. He hunted me down with whatever weapons he could find for the next 4 or 5 matches until his bloodlust was satisfied. Lol, probably the biggest mistake I've made.

Who says my bloodlust was satisfied?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Who says my bloodlust was satisfied?

Lol, true. True, I sometimes feel bad for these poor unsuspecting fools who go after you. I can't help but laugh.

On 6/25/2018 at 11:09 AM, malloymk said:

Lol. Numerous times I have dropped off the fuse, only minutes later realizing that I dropped my pocket knife and not the fuse.

Numerous times.

Malloy's only weakness.

On 6/25/2018 at 11:22 AM, Redrum138 said:

Luck loves revenge.

22 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well the dumbest thing I ever did was allow a kid to drive.... I died that night

That's almost instant death. 

The stupidist thing I ever did on this game.........hmmmmm. I once told Jason if he would let me go I would send him a dick pick. I got tunneled.

• Haha 1