Is anyone or was anyone else here of Professional Wrestling back in the day or currently?

I was a WWE fan from 1998-2002, Brock Lesnar seriously killed it for me. I knew he'd be shoved down our throats worse than The Rock. It didn't help that Vince had ZERO respect for WCW stars and without competition, TNA NEVER was competition, he had no reason to sell an even decent product. I follow Ring of Honor and local New England promotion Chaotic Wrestling. I've started getting into IWGP. 

My favorite wrestlers are still...

The Undertaker
Owen Hart
Nikki Roxx
Mick Foley
Jay Lethal
Austin Aries
AJ Styles

I was a huge WWF/WCW fan. Nowadays I watch NJPW and Lucha Underground. WWE is garbage except for the foxy ladies.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

I was a huge WWF fan. Nowadays I watch NJPW and Lucha Underground. WWE is garbage except for the foxy ladies.

WWE is FLAMING trash. They REFUSE to put over Asuka & Shinsuke Nakamura, two AMAZING talents.

Used to be huge into wrestling. Watched everything besides Lucha libre, which simply never was my cup of tea. 90ies All Japan was the pinnacle for me. 

As for character driven American style, I love the transistional period from New Generation to Attitude Era. The way how the "Stone Cold" character grows organically is just so great. 

I love watching AAA. I can only pick out things they're talking about for two reasons: Hablo Espanol esta malo y hablan muy rapido. I watch it when I can but I'm DESPERATELY trying to find ROH & IWGP on TV. If there are internet shows, I don't know the times because I'd watch there.

I still watch wrestling to this day. I watch whatever is on. I usually will watch more from the past but, still watch the current products as well. 

IWGP is New Japan Pro Wrestling. They have a Streaming Service called New Japan World. I don't know much more about it, but you can definetly subscribe International. Nowadays New Japan is really not my cup of tea. 

1 hour ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

IWGP is New Japan Pro Wrestling. They have a Streaming Service called New Japan World. I don't know much more about it, but you can definetly subscribe International. Nowadays New Japan is really not my cup of tea. 

Have you seen Okada vs Omega? There's been 4 matches.

I've seen the first one and while I could see what people liked about it, I couldn't enjoy it. I think it was all over the place structurally, while being amazing athletically. 

• Thanks 1