RadikalGamer

Do you think Gun will team up with illfonic again to make another horror game in the future?

18 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

And here we were told they don't work weekends and have families/lives. If the thread is still up and not deleted it is the client side save thread by @BrokenFattHardy

General Discussion section.

@BrokenFattHardy is my boy. I hate how they have been deleting his shit lately. And he had a great idea there.

The thread I liked that got deleted was the stretch goals that never made it in. Instead of positing "what could have been down the line" @lHeartBreakerl got a vacation. 

Funny how threads around here are being removed quicker than eyebrows getting plucked.

Lol good luck to them if they really think anyone of significance will give a crap about their next game. It's over for them as  a company the sooner they realize it the better off they will be. So they can move on and work for other companies that would be stupid enough to hire them.

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

@BrokenFattHardy is my boy. I hate how they have been deleting his shit lately. And he had a great idea there.

The thread I liked that got deleted was the stretch goals that never made it in. Instead of positing "what could have been down the line" @lHeartBreakerl got a vacation. 

Funny how threads around here are being removed quicker than eyebrows getting plucked.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

wow i hadnt even noticed it was removed this is just sad, an honestly pathetic, own up to your failures if you want any kind of respect, unfortunately its far too late for that now

• Like 1

It truly is insane, I gave up on making threads due to a different gun employee that had a hard on for my dissent. This is why I had my wife make the thread about our situation. Figured if I had it would have been deep sixed. And then I would have gotten a message that it was breaking some unlisted rule, like my thread over the ebay fiasco.

21 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Amen. Getting deleted quicker than spawning and then dropping dead of suicide in game.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

It truly is insane, I gave up on making threads due to a different gun employee that had a hard on for my dissent. This is why I had my wife make the thread about our situation. Figured if I had it would have been deep sixed. And then I would have gotten a message that it was breaking some unlisted rule, like my thread over the ebay fiasco.

Ha! Almost forgot about those times. 

Dont say anything negative boys, Big Brother is watching. Forums turned into 1984.

@DeadlyD its sad how our safehaven for horror fans turned into a censored chat room. Wonder if any of them were moderators on AOL chatrooms back in the day.

4 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

Jaws would be sweet.

have you guys heard of maneater, open world shark rpg, there is a trailer from e3.

• Like 2

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

Dont say anything negative boys, Big Brother is watching. Forums turned into 1984.

@DeadlyD its sad how our safehaven for horror fans turned into a censored chat room. Wonder if any of them were moderators on AOL chatrooms back in the day.

Haha! Not really funny but you hit the nail on the head with "1984" @TheHansonGoons

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Definitely fun times. The Ministry of Truth loves us.

2 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

Haha! Not really funny but you hit the nail on the head with "1984" @TheHansonGoons

It has gotten so absurd it has become somewhat funny.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 2moar said:

have you guys heard of maneater, open world shark rpg, there is a trailer from e3.

Oh shit. Looks dope.

40 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

@Daneasaur and my thread got bullshitted then locked.

But it is what it is. Wink, wink. Say no more.

#MakeYourVoiceHeard

Just now, Mawlock said:

@Daneasaur and my thread got bullshitted then locked.

#MakeYourVoiceHeard

Sucks when good threads get locked. They have the ability to delete posts and hand out warnings to individuals, but instead lock great conversation topics because a few individuals cannot articulate their discussions tactfully (though I have been guilty of these shenanigans in the past).

Point is, they can choose to delete posts and PM the individuals to cut it out. Or send us on vacation for our criticisms. Hell, as you mention, they can lock threads. Now they are deleting them and sweeping it under the rug. 

49 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Sucks when good threads get locked. They have the ability to delete posts and hand out warnings to individuals, but instead lock great conversation topics because a few individuals cannot articulate their discussions tactfully (though I have been guilty of these shenanigans in the past).

Point is, they can choose to delete posts and PM the individuals to cut it out. Or send us on vacation for our criticisms. Hell, as you mention, they can lock threads. Now they are deleting them and sweeping it under the rug. 

Hey now.......my thread got locked and I was articulating my discussion tactfully (this time) ?

10 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Hey now.......my thread got locked and I was articulating my discussion tactfully (this time) ?

You were. I just read it all, but missed my opportunity to join in when thing got real with shift.

This stupidity needs to stop. People are looking for any excuse to take subtle digs at Gun/IllFonic employees and we're not having it. You can't disguise it from me even if you think you're phrasing it differently.

This is the last time I'm going to say this: stop. I've tried to be understanding and not hand out warning points like candy, but people don't want to acknowledge that.

If you post stuff that is against the rules, then it is solely your fault. People also seem to be directing a lot of their frustrations at me, but believe me when I say that it doesn't matter how many nasty or personal comments people want to make. The rules will not change and they will be enforced the same way they always have.

If you've got issues with the forum, then just go and post somewhere else and remove yourself from the problem. If a thread gets locked, it's not the end of the world. It's only a thread on a forum. Go and actually play Friday the 13th and have some fun.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1