RadikalGamer

Do you think Gun will team up with illfonic again to make another horror game in the future?

I do, even with all the bad news about no future DLC, they did make quite a fat bag of skate off of this game.  Why wouldn't they do business together again on another horror title if given the chance?

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

I hope to hell not. They need to focus on original content and not make another legendary killer a pinata and laughing stock. Here's to hoping they stay far away from Halloween, ANOES, or Hellraiser. I wouldn't even want them to do a Leprechaun game and I have always hated that franchise.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

I hope to hell not. They need to focus on original content and not make another legendary killer a pinata and laughing stock. Here's to hoping they stay far away from Halloween, ANOES, or Hellraiser. I wouldn't even want them to do a Leprechaun game and I have always hated that franchise.

Who wouldn't put money down on Sharknado The Game?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

I'm hoping they find their true calling. Maybe phone apps or programming calculators. Nothing fancy or innovative though. Let's keep it on their level of skill.

(This is half truth sprinkled with sarcasm. Solely my opinion, nothing more)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm hoping they find their true calling. Maybe phone apps or programming calculators. Nothing fancy or innovative though. Let's keep it on their level of skill.

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Maybe they can develop something for the Atari VCS.

Pretty sure they can use any games they could get even if glitchy or unplayable.

:D

I would think Gun is just as frustrated as the rest of us with Illfonics inability to fix the game without breaking something new in the process. Sure they stand up for them and say they're doing a great job...because that's what they have to say. Behind closed doors I bet Gun complains just as much as we do about the endless string of bugs and glitches. Therefore I personally can't see them being in a hurry to team up again any time soon. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Who wouldn't put money down on Sharknado The Game?

I honestly would consider backing that game.

29 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Id rather have a new Jaws game.

It would be awesome if we got another Jaws unleashed game.

• Like 1

i seriously no longer see any future with either of these 2 companies now...something just showed me true colors...i'll call it silencing certain concerns...i think im done with these forums too as its seems to be a place where opinoins an concerns are not wanted so, bye ill an gun, GL in the future im done with you 2 for good

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

i seriously no longer see any future with either of these 2 companies now...something just showed me true colors...i'll call it silencing certain concerns...i think im done with these forums too as its seems to be a place where opinoins an concerns are not wanted so, bye ill an gun, GL in the future im done with you 2 for good

You saw it too, first hand.

1 minute ago, jameson87 said:

You saw it too, first hand.

yes

1 hour ago, DeadlyD said:

Apparently that is what they have left for jobs. That and Wes sitting them in a room thinking of what classic to exploit.

Considering they both have awful track records(this being both of their big title highlights and they couldn't get it right in a year) I would say 1) no they wont work together. 2) i know i wouldn't buy another illfonic game, but may consider purchasing a Gun game depending on whom they choose to work with. After all, there is good art appreciation and direction there. 

However, with recent silencing around here, the "Savini" Jason eBay card scandal, rumors of Savini not even creating the final version of Jason because his ideas were too outlandish, there is too much to just let go. Never seen a company treat their fans how they have.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

rumors of Savini not even creating the final version of Jason because his ideas were too outlandish

I'd love to hear more about this, honestly.

• Like 1

I doubt Gun gets to make another game, unless they change the company name or something.

Or at the very, very least, people will wait until their next game is out and proven before they buy it. Anyone who knows how to use google will know about their reputation.

I certainly wouldn't back or pre-order anything with their brand on it again.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Apparently that is what they have left for jobs. That and Wes sitting them in a room thinking of what classic to exploit.

Considering they both have awful track records(this being both of their big title highlights and they couldn't get it right in a year) I would say 1) no they wont work together. 2) i know i wouldn't buy another illfonic game, but may consider purchasing a Gun game depending on whom they choose to work with. After all, there is good art appreciation and direction there. 

However, with recent silencing around here, the "Savini" Jason eBay card scandal, rumors of Savini not even creating the final version of Jason because his ideas were too outlandish, there is too much to just let go. Never seen a company treat their fans how they have.

We'll said.

If they can keep F13 going, and improve the current build. Then come out with something like slasher camp, or some other non-horror franchise. But, I wouldn't do it with Illfonic. If they shut down F13, they might as well shut down their business.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Oh and there is without a doubt some contempt for certain people who speak up. I saw it first hand, and it wasn't a moderator, it was certain employees of a certain company themselves.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jameson87 said:

Oh and there is without a doubt some contempt for certain people who speak up. I saw it first hand, and it wasn't a moderator, it was certain employees of a certain company themselves.

Did you mock his watch collection? On single scotch nights he gets real grumpy. 

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

I'd love to hear more about this, honestly.

I will PM you what I have heard, but I dont want to instigate anything here. The devs are already trying to have everyone join them in the salt mines as is.

2 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Did you mock his watch collection? On single scotch nights he gets real grumpy. 

I will PM you what I have heard, but I dont want to instigate anything here. The devs are already trying to have everyone join them in the salt mines as is.

And here we were told they don't work weekends and have families/lives. If the thread is still up and not deleted it is the client side save thread by @BrokenFattHardy

General Discussion section.

• Like 2