RadikalGamer

Poll: Curious. How many people will stick around and play Friday the 13th the game with updates and dedicated servers but no DLC as confirmed by Wes on twitter?

Will you still be playing Friday the 13th the game with dedicated servers and game updates for bugs etc, but no DLC as Wes has stated there will be no more?  

164 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Will you still be playing Friday the 13th the game with dedicated servers and game updates for bugs etc, but no DLC as Wes has stated there will be no more?

• Yes, I love the game and I do not care if no DLC is offered as long as they keep the game going with bug fixes etc.
    • No, I will not be playing any longer with no future DLC.
    • Going to have to wait and see what happens with update bug fixes and dedicated servers first, so this is unknown to me at this point if I will still play.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/2018 at 10:00 AM

No idea at this point.  I'm really only playing to try to platinum.  After that...idk.  I have a lot of other games I wanna play.  

I also have my eyes set on 100% (albeit a tall order) or at least until I feel like I've actually gotten my money's worth.

I do love this game. I've never been into any online games until this. I've always been a HUGE jason fan, and they did great capturing the feeling from the films. I'm heartbroken over no more additions (however,since Paranoia was advertised before a definate playmode was conceived, they've always errored on the side of caution, so Wes' tweet may be a worst case scenario as to not disappoint if the suit disables updates after a ruling). So heres hoping we may still get something later .This is a massively successful game and they'd be very unwise to abandon it if litigation allows them to continue. 

Our part: Continue playing, reporting bugs, and don't let the player base drop beyond the point that there is no point continuing... they're not going to continue regardless if there are no players. Keep this relevant, don't spread pessimism  (no matter how bleak things look now). If we band together as fans nobody on the business side will let it die. #Can'tKillJason!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

Wes' tweet may be a worst case scenario as to not disappoint if the suit disables updates after a ruling

I like the optimism, i hope your right.

I've been around since day one of the beta, gonna keep stalking the lake.

• Like 2

Just now, Redcat345 said:

Same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

I like the optimism, i hope your right.

The key is to spread the optimism. These forums have been plagued with trolls and complainers that do not help. If you spread optimism, it's almost assured the game (that's already considered an undeniable phenomenon compared to projections). Will not be allowed to die. Nobody wants to throw away the popular toy... let's help the world know this IS the popular toy? band together true fans and spread #Can'tKillJason on every relevant Twitter feed 

• Thanks 2

I'll keep on playing F13: The Game every night until October 26, 2018(if the servers are still up by then). I think we all or most of us know on what highly anticipated game will be coming out on October 26th. 

8 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

6 minutes ago, RadikalGamer said:

Same.

As will I! Outweigh the naysayers. I consider you true fans my Friday family... the Friday family won't ever quit.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BigJay said:

I'll keep on playing F13: The Game every night until October 26, 2018(if the servers are still up by then). I think we all or most of us know on what highly anticipated game will be coming out on October 26th. 

RE2 remake?

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

RE2 remake?

Nope! I was talking about Red Dead Redemption 2. I loved the first one and have been waiting years for a sequel. I am really hyped for that game. If you have not played the original, I highly reccomend it. It is a great game!

really depends on the next patch. if there is new bugs again i am not bothering with this anymore.

What it depends on for me is 2 things - whether gamebreaking issues are promptly fixed, and whether local players stick around. I’ve been in several groups since release who have all left the game and not many players local to me even remain at all. There is no point playing the game if there is no one left to play with, and I’m not a masochist who likes to play at 500+ ms. That feels like shit whether as counselor or Jason (but Jason is especially shit at that ping). The other option is wait for ages in a lobby by myself until people join - also not good.

To be completely honest if I wasn’t good at the game I would’ve 100% left already, but of course I’d rather not leave a game I’m good at unless forced to - which is kind of what’s happening right now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ill stick around to see what develops.Lord forbid I have to stick to battlefront 2 completely as a game till RD2.

If the game developers don't provide any new content should the ruling not hurt the game as in not allowing them to add to the game etc and they just still don't want to add anymore content and just let it die then i'll quit at that point because to keep playing the as it is even if no bugs at all and all ran smoothly eventually I would get very bored esp when you know for certain that's it nothing new ever. And i seriously feel many other's would just quit at that point also esp with other new horror survival games coming in the future one things for certain if they abandon this game as far as no new content, maps, Jason's, counselors, clothing etc should the ruling go in our favor then i'll never ever buy from or support this company ever again. 

I will never stop playing it , especially now without PS Plus! 

I hope that game stays Long enough , atleast as Long as the hard times I have Right now in life. I have never stopped playing it and I never will.

• Like 1

Im pretty sure most of us will keep playing as long as we can

I started when ps4 went live, I'll play (on occasion) till it dies. I'm not an avid gamer, I really only play this and diablo 3 so I split time between them and all the other stuff going on. But yeah, I'll play as long as I can. Luckily, I know a bunch of other ps4 players who still play too. As long as we can pull together a lobby, you know where to find us.

I do hope they stick with implementing dedicated servers. It seems since the news, Hosts have been quitting like mad.

Mid kill quitters also. It seems nobody fears the Salt Mines anymore.