The Tommy

This game (sorry for clickbait title just me talking about my feelings on it)

This game. Before this game came out, I wasn't the gamer I used to be as I hardly played games anymore. I ended up getting a PS4 to play this. I got into this game because it was what I always dreamed of and being a huge fan of the franchise. And despite all the bad stuff within the game, I've stuck through it. Mainly because the good friends to play with not to mention its Friday the 13th! And when you do quick play and stumble into a great lobby. Ft13th is truly something special to me. And of course the forums. It's amazing how many cool people are in here and the humor. Even if things went off topic, the laughs were usually worth it. To stay on topic all the time can be very boring.

I'm still here hoping the the best for the game, but at the same time I'm a realist. I'm also pretty damn cynical and I apologize for it coming out recently. I usually just wanna laugh and have a good time, but eventually people reach a point when they can't take the crap anymore and fire back. It may not seem productive to some, but it resonates with others. 

I'm probably gonna be one of the few that will be here till the end. I'll be in the campgrounds rallying the remaining counselors with my Sacred Branch like Gandalf at Minas Tirith. 

3 hours ago, The Tommy said:

rallying the remaining counselors with my Sacred Branch like Gandalf at Minas Tirith. 

giphy.gif but....we are not worthy of Gandalf.