JasonLives66

Favorite Jason Action Figure?

My favorite is the Neca NES Jason/Retro-Jason even though it is just a reskin of Part III.

I am just hoping for a good Jason Goes to Hell figure because damn! There are so many that do it just wrong! How hard can it be to make that one Jason?

yeah I know Mezco Toys made one and Sideshow Collectibles made one. Maybe NECA will make one down the line of Part IX. I know they're coming out with some more Jason figures in the future. 

5 minutes ago, JasonLives66 said:

yeah I know Mezco Toys made one and Sideshow Collectibles made one. Maybe NECA will make one down the line of Part IX. I know they're coming out with some more Jason figures in the future. 

Let´s pray , that they´ll do one. 

I don't own any unfortunately, but I always thought the 18 inch figures were really cool. The Part 3 one was my personal favorite. There's also a NECA rendition of a 7 inch Part 3 that if I remember correctly is Jason post axe wound and you can also put a knife in his leg from when Chris stabs him.

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:52 AM, JasonLives66 said:

What's your favorite Jason Action figure or collectible made to date? I really like the Neca Cult Classic Series 1 Jason from Part VII.  

Image result for friday the 13th neca cult classic figure

I have the NECA 18" version of this, which is pretty awesome.

Quite like the 12" Jason from Part II as well, that's a nice figure.