The Tommy

Have faith that we will get offline support for our data

I want to believe that down the road when I get the itch to play as Jason in offline only I will be able to pick any of the Jason's and use any of the kills. So I guess if the data can't/won't be saved for us, at the very least have everything unlocked for when this time comes. 

Kind of a weird player challenge, sure, but it's what I'm challenging myself with. 

I sure hope so cuz it would freaking suck being that I'm maxed out on my level

Shifty has answered this in another thread but for ease I have quoted it, below you will find thread on it.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20038-client-side-save-patch-for-consoles/?page=12

12 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We’re having discussions about this, but there’s no answer right now. However, dedicated servers aren’t live yet, so the doom and gloom about them going away/this being the most important issue that needs to be addressed seems a bit odd to me. 

We are currently focused on fixing critical gameplay issues that are impacting players right now on every platform. I am not going to push for this feature, or one like it, at this time as it is not currently necessary or a critical issue.