JasonLives66

Friday the 13th Collectibles

What is your Friday the 13th Collectible? This is one of mine. A bust (lack of a better word) of Part II Jason!!!!!!!!!!!  (If you would like to see a video let me know) 2036543096_DSC01569(5).thumb.JPG.fbf3e31c86d47f624ea1c979adfe23fb.JPG

That Looks tasty man. Tasty like Jason´s heart in Jason Goes to Hell.

I want to buy a Retro-Jason (with a Retro-Freddy Krueger [and Maybe-even Retro Leatherface and Retro-Michael Myers] , a Part IX Jason , probably a Part  VI Jason and if he finally Comes , A Savini Jason.

• Confused 1

Those would be cool. Here's a video of it. I would possibly like to get a Part VI, VII and IX bust or mask one day. 

16 hours ago, JasonLives66 said:

Those would be cool. Here's a video of it. I would possibly like to get a Part VI, VII and IX bust or mask one day. 

Whoops , I forgot to say that I meant figures.

But I wouldn´t get a Part IX bust. It Looks completely different than in game. It look so much better in game with all the bones revealed.

In my opinion the Part II, Part VI, Part IX, and Freddy vs. Jason look where cool. I like Part VII also but, not as much as the others. Part IX with the mask melted into his skin was always cool lol. 

7 minutes ago, JasonLives66 said:

In my opinion the Part II, Part VI, Part IX, and Freddy vs. Jason look where cool. I like Part VII also but, not as much as the others. Part IX with the mask melted into his skin was always cool lol.  

In my opinion it Looks so much better in game. I think in-game he is one of the cutest (yeah I just said that). But this? Urrgh…..Well , it fits the disgusting nature of the movie , I guess. He should really Keep that mask on in the movie. I would have puked if I saw THAT face in the movie.

(A Little tip , at the Bottom of my post , there is a Quote. If you Quote me , I will get notified and everybody know who you are Talking to.)