Sign in to follow this  
RussianGuyovich

I really like the new dark engine

Dissenting opinions have a way of getting warned/banned. Not saying I disagree but this might be deleted fast...

One already was deleted in this thread.

Nm there are two threads 

48 minutes ago, Evil said:

Dissenting opinions have a way of getting warned/banned. Not saying I disagree but this might be deleted fast...

Yeah sorry, my opinions are highly controvversial

33 minutes ago, HailWotan88 said:

be careful they will ban your IP

How scaaary, I won't be able to express my opinions about a corpse anymore

OP , I also really like it. Now that the game is on sale for Steam , I am going to buy it and will play the game with a new Feeling. 

And I have no idea what bullshit the others were just Talking About.

22 minutes ago, RussianGuyovich said:

Yeah sorry, my opinions are highly controvversial

How scaaary, I won't be able to express my opinions about a corpse anymore

For what it's worth, you're probably right. Bastards had to of known about this ahead of time and an engine upgrade was the perfect way to stall.

Don't feel bad though. Threads are being locked and deleted left and right. Don't know what the point of policing a dead forum to the point of censorship is. But whatever I guess.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

For what it's worth, you're probably right. Bastards had to of known about this ahead of time and an engine upgrade was the perfect way to stall.

Don't feel bad though. Threads are being locked and deleted left and right. Don't know what the point of policing a dead forum to the point of censorship is. But whatever I guess.

the sad thing is that devs dont have nothing to do with the censorship in this forum, they abandoned this forum  in fact, the guy called "Truth" in the only one deleting threads he doesnt like

3 hours ago, HailWotan88 said:

the sad thing is that devs dont have nothing to do with the censorship in this forum, they abandoned this forum  in fact, the guy called "Truth" in the only one deleting threads he doesnt like

Who gives a shit, this clown parade will last until next week when they add superficial update and move on with their cash grabs to scam people on other half-baked projects

4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

OP , I also really like it. Now that the game is on sale for Steam , I am going to buy it and will play the game with a new Feeling. 

And I have no idea what bullshit the others were just Talking About.

It's called sarcasm and editing the entirity of the thread because I had two of one topics to vent and one was deleted so I had to change it, but others know what I said.

5 minutes ago, HailWotan88 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5740877

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Sad thing is, there really isn't a decent assymetrical horror game on the market anymore. Dead by daylight being just straight up boring and repetetive imho. Only one hope is that the Summer Camp game can deliver

28 minutes ago, RussianGuyovich said:

Sad thing is, there really isn't a decent assymetrical horror game on the market anymore. Dead by daylight being just straight up boring and repetetive imho. Only one hope is that the Summer Camp game can deliver

Last year is another one. Looks kinds goofy though. There's another game about to enter kickstarter called "killer". But you should be skeptical of any game made by a youtuber.

36 minutes ago, HailWotan88 said:

Truth doesn't have the authority to delete threads. Only mods and devs do.

1 hour ago, HailWotan88 said:

Truth isn't a mod or Dev.  He can't delete anything. 

3 hours ago, HailWotan88 said:

This has been said by other people than just you, so let me clarify something. There is no 'censorship' here, we don't shut down threads just because we don't like what they say. We shut down threads because they're against the rules. They're a duplicate, or the poster decides to put their opinion across in an aggressive (and not a constructive) manner, which helps absolutely nobody, or threads go far off topic or degenerate into flaming between users. If people stop making so many duplicates and just post in one central thread (use the search function), then threads wouldn't get closed. It would also help a lot if people kept their tone of their posts to a sensible level so it doesn't look like people are just raging. It helps nobody and people don't want to read posts that offer nothing except hate.

All we ask is people abide by rules. The rules here don't bend, we're consistent across all of our judgment calls. Just search for a thread before making a new one, be civil when it comes to discussion and opinions and don't insult or attack others. Really not hard to do.