Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

   I like part 4 and part 7... not only for the way they look, but it is a challenge for objective control... and I like the challenge. I still have not died as Jason since the last time you got me... and have fought off quite a few packs of hunters since then... there were a few close calls though. But yeah, it will generally cost you kills to avoid being killed. There have been a few times I still cleared the lobby with attempts on Jason though... it can still work both ways. It all depends on who you are playing with. When no one else tries to escape and there is plenty of time left, they are all fair game once sweater girl or Tommy is out of the picture.
   The problem with cars was easy to deal with for me... Early on, I sucked at catching cars. So I decided to practice and didn't trap cars, just to make sure someone would get one going in each game. You cannot practice stopping a car if no one gets it going... and this method gave me a lot of practice. I was pretty damned good at it by the time I unlocked part 4. Still, no one is perfect... a car will slip by me now and again, but it is generally pretty rare.
    It is the boat that gives me the biggest problem with Part 4... but I still manage to catch them, most of the time. Not many people go for the boat though... and it seems no one ever goes for the boat when I play Part 7. I actually still need a couple of boat tippings for my final badge.

   I rarely play the character anyone thinks is the best in any game. Practicing with the most difficult characters to succeed with makes the game easy when playing any other character in the game. I am so used to the -Traps weakness now... when I play Part 2 (I played a few games with him after getting the pick axe kill pack... I have not bothered much with weapon swapping), I forget I have all these extra traps and rarely use more than three. 

LOL yea, it's the Kill or be killed mentality I have when I play counselors.  The unfortunate truth is often if the Jason kill fails, Jason will have a easy time clearing the lobby because Kill-squads put all their chips into the Jason kill.   I prefer to hunt alone, since everyone else are actually doing objectives, it allows me to set up everything I need, others provides an posiblie escape in case I fail, and doesn't doom everyone in the lobby since I only need 1 Female or a Tommy.

Part 4 and 7.  Lowtierhero huh?  lol.  I respect that.  I'm still a relativity new Jason, now 2-3 weeks since I switched my pref, at least compare to you which I'm assuming you've played him constantly since launch.  Right now I'm developing myself to be as effective and efficient as possible, maybe once I get to the point I'm satisfied with my Jason play I'll dick around with some of the others.  Maybe Part 2 since I can troll around with all the extra traps, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

LOL yea, it's the Kill or be killed mentality I have when I play counselors.  The unfortunate truth is often if the Jason kill fails, Jason will have a easy time clearing the lobby because Kill-squads put all their chips into the Jason kill.   I prefer to hunt alone, since everyone else are actually doing objectives, it allows me to set up everything I need, others provides an posiblie escape in case I fail, and doesn't doom everyone in the lobby since I only need 1 Female or a Tommy.

Part 4 and 7.  Lowtierhero huh?  lol.  I respect that.  I'm still a relativity new Jason, now 2-3 weeks since I switched my pref, at least compare to you which I'm assuming you've played him constantly since launch.  Right now I'm developing myself to be as effective and efficient as possible, maybe once I get to the point I'm satisfied with my Jason play I'll dick around with some of the others.  Maybe Part 2 since I can troll around with all the extra traps, lol

   I only played one game as Jason last night and ran into someone using similar tactics for the Jason kill to what you use... he was alone and trying to organize the group. He came close, but I ended up with a surprising 8 of 8. Until they got my mask off, everyone kept coming to me. I just concentrated on the guy who made no secret of his desire to kill me... and he was playing the last female counselor by the time I finally got him. All bets were off when I killed him and only one player concentrated on escaping... in the boat. He was the last survivor, so it was easy to get him as he moved through the north canal on the Jarvis map... almost done with the boat tipping badge now.
   If the rest of the group wasn't playing like a bunch of battle Chads... it would have cost me several kills, but they might not have got my mask off either. My key bindings were reset on that game, so they got a few good axe hits before I realized combat stance had switched back to "C". At first I thought it just them getting a hit in before I could get into combat stance. With all of the Jason hunters I have had to fight off in the last few months alone... I am surprised no one has got me again... Yet.

   I have only had the game since early/mid October actually... I have seen many Jason players (and counselor players) in game that I would consider much better at it than I am. But I have pretty consistently kept my preference on Jason. Each game is a learning experience and I still try to improve my game on both sides where I can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ahab said:

   I only played one game as Jason last night and ran into someone using similar tactics for the Jason kill to what you use... he was alone and trying to organize the group. He came close, but I ended up with a surprising 8 of 8. Until they got my mask off, everyone kept coming to me. I just concentrated on the guy who made no secret of his desire to kill me... and he was playing the last female counselor by the time I finally got him. All bets were off when I killed him and only one player concentrated on escaping... in the boat. He was the last survivor, so it was easy to get him as he moved through the north canal on the Jarvis map... almost done with the boat tipping badge now.
   If the rest of the group wasn't playing like a bunch of battle Chads... it would have cost me several kills, but they might not have got my mask off either. My key bindings were reset on that game, so they got a few good axe hits before I realized combat stance had switched back to "C". At first I thought it just them getting a hit in before I could get into combat stance. With all of the Jason hunters I have had to fight off in the last few months alone... I am surprised no one has got me again... Yet.

Good Job dispatching him.  Going against a counselor like myself, the only real defense is preventing the Tommy call.  Looking at myself tough Jason's perspective, a player whom primary objective is to orchestrate the Jason kill, securing that powerbox before the call is more reliable than trying to protect the shack, especially if the female comes with protection or with Tommy.  You're not always going to be able to do this however, but if you get consistent with it, I'd say I go 2/3 in preventing the call, it's a good additional defense against Kill squads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Good Job dispatching him.  Going against a counselor like myself, the only real defense is preventing the Tommy call.  Looking at myself tough Jason's perspective, a player whom primary objective is to orchestrate the Jason kill, securing that powerbox before the call is more reliable than trying to protect the shack, especially if the female comes with protection or with Tommy.  You're not always going to be able to do this however, but if you get consistent with it, I'd say I go 2/3 in preventing the call, it's a good additional defense against Kill squads.

   Normally... if I can't prevent Tommy from being called, and I face even semi-competent Jason hunters... I do not clear the lobby. Sometimes it can be a very low kill count and other times somewhat higher. It really depends on if the other players actually try to finish objectives while you are chasing them down. If they get nothing done early on, you have a much better chance of a higher kill count. The hunters keep trying... so eventually, they will get me again... but I will always try to make it difficult on them at least.

   Preventing Tommy from being called can sometimes be difficult. As a regular Jason player, I have morphed to every power box on every map so many times, it is easy for me to find them as a counselor. If no one has called Tommy in a match within the first 5 minutes, I will generally go and get it done myself. Sometimes you luck out and the power box is on the radio house. When the Jason player is staying on top of it, it can be very difficult without someone near the radio after you fix the box, so communication and teamwork are very useful here. I have had to "take one for the team" many times while fighting off a Jason trying to destroy the box again before the call can be made... but them's the breaks when playing for the team's success. Many times I died defending the box only to almost instantly respawn as Tommy. I do not go for the Jason kill as often as you do... but I will make sure Tommy is at least called whenever I can. In this way at least, Mitch can still contribute to the kill without wasting weapons with his damnably low luck. As Tommy I will help out the team with whatever they are trying to do. I still get my share of Jason kills... even though it is almost never my idea to do it.
   I have prevented Tommy being called many times... but in most of these games I am not even sure if anyone tried to find and fix the power box or if they simply ignored it. There are few games that turned into a battle royale at the power box as they try to get Tommy called. Sometimes they get the call off, but at the expense of most of the lobby.
   I have also played many games in which I had Tommy called before Jason could even get to a power box and smash it... I will speed loot (with my slow repair counselors) after calling Tommy if I spawn beside that house.

   It is a viable tactic to try and prevent the call... but as has been discussed in other threads, not trapping the fuse box first can lead to early escapes to the cops... and many times, Tommy will already be called before you get your second morph. It works sometimes, other times it does not, mostly dependent on who you are playing against... and if they got the call off immediately or not, in which case you are just smashing power boxes to build fear levels... which is also very helpful to Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2018 at 10:42 PM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I want them to try and kill my ass. I always find Sweater Girl and slash the shit out of her. After a year I was never killed as Jason. I am not saying it will never happen but foiling a Jason kill is the best way to get everyone unless they called the cops.

I've had games where I've sat in the cabin and baited the girl into grabbing the sweater.  Then I kill her.  I won't get everyone, but it's practically a guaranteed kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God tips, but this video was made against either dumb players or people helping to make the video. It's very tough to enter combat stance like that against skilled players. They will just run away from you when in combat stance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AJViolet said:

God tips, but this video was made against either dumb players or people helping to make the video. It's very tough to enter combat stance like that against skilled players. They will just run away from you when in combat stance.

Woah , I think God tips are a bit exaggerating. Just joking but I agree that they´re good tips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No it's not hard to enter combat stance. She was legit trying to kill me because ive killed her a few times as Jason and she wanted revenge.  Here is another tip: its much much easier to enter exit combat stance and block, when you are host. Night and day difference.  If you know your friends are going to try to kill your Jason, be host. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ROGUE-Firebomb said:

No it's not hard to enter combat stance. She was legit trying to kill me because ive killed her a few times as Jason and she wanted revenge.  Here is another tip: its much much easier to enter exit combat stance and block

Well , sadly you can´t quick block anymore , which takes you at a huge disadvantage in Combat now. They should really Change that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , sadly you can´t quick block anymore , which takes you at a huge disadvantage in Combat now. They should really Change that.

Yup, this should be top priority, also as host, blocking is really smooth! 99.9% of your blocks won’t fail, actually if timed right 100% of the time it won’t fail, you can even hold block against groups and your guard will be never be down. Blocking as non host? That’s a whole different story. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ROGUE-Firebomb said:

No it's not hard to enter combat stance. She was legit trying to kill me because ive killed her a few times as Jason and she wanted revenge.  Here is another tip: its much much easier to enter exit combat stance and block, when you are host. Night and day difference.  If you know your friends are going to try to kill your Jason, be host. 

  I didn't know you could choose to be the host. When was this implemented?

  Although it may be easier to enter combat stance and block as host on consoles (others have stated this as well)... I can tell you it does not make a difference on PC... even when I have map selection (the closest thing to being a host you can get on PC) it makes absolutely no difference. If it did work this way on PC and I only wanted to play Jason when I was hosting... it would take leaving a great many lobbies before I got lucky enough to have map selection... you cannot change your preference in the game lobby. At least, not on PC.

   I have another good tip too... Try no to be Jason in a lobby full of Vanessas that are talking about how they are going to kill Jason... Although, the couple times this happened to me, they were not able to call Tommy. These particular players may have been good at the combat aspects, but repairing was another matter... and having to slash down 6 out of 7 players in a game makes for a boring Jason game in my opinion... But the last one gets an environment kill of my choice.... considering those kills along the path chosen by the final victim of course.

@AJViolet Lately I have been running into a lot of players that are smart enough not to waste weapon durability on a blocking Jason. They just keep out of range until they can catch you out of block... which is pretty damned easy to do when they are in groups and know what they are doing... particularly with entering block being slowed. This tactic will not work so well when block is set back to how it was at least... if it gets set back to how it was that is. When these players have several firecrackers and a shotgun, it leads to a few double taps and a quick demasking.

@Dead Meme Wait until you run into good groups of players that just stay out of range while you are in block. Just staying in block will lead to all of them surviving the night and makes for a pretty boring game. They do not need to run away and find new weapons if they are not wearing down their weapons while you are in block... and they can all stay away from Jason unless they have no stamina. Perhaps if you only play as Jason when you are host, you will still be fine... it does not work that way on PC as I explained above.
   There was another thread recently with a video that would suggest that holding block does not work consistently. I cannot remember the name of the thread right now.. but I did watch the video. The battle Chads that the person who made the video fought were breaking his block with successive hits and his efforts where severely hindered by getting into block being slowed down. I have not run into the block being broken in this way myself yet though.
   I do agree that the slow down of block needs to be a priority fix and hope it comes "soon."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ahab said:

  I didn't know you could choose to be the host. When was this implemented?

  Although it may be easier to enter combat stance and block as host on consoles (others have stated this as well)... I can tell you it does not make a difference on PC... even when I have map selection (the closest thing to being a host you can get on PC) it makes absolutely no difference. If it did work this way on PC and I only wanted to play Jason when I was hosting... it would take leaving a great many lobbies before I got lucky enough to have map selection... you cannot change your preference in the game lobby. At least, not on PC.

   I have another good tip too... Try no to be Jason in a lobby full of Vanessas that are talking about how they are going to kill Jason... Although, the couple times this happened to me, they were not able to call Tommy. These particular players may have been good at the combat aspects, but repairing was another matter... and having to slash down 6 out of 7 players in a game makes for a boring Jason game in my opinion... But the last one gets an environment kill of my choice.... considering those kills along the path chosen by the final victim of course.

@AJViolet Lately I have been running into a lot of players that are smart enough not to waste weapon durability on a blocking Jason. They just keep out of range until they can catch you out of block... which is pretty damned easy to do when they are in groups and know what they are doing... particularly with entering block being slowed. This tactic will not work so well when block is set back to how it was at least... if it gets set back to how it was that is. When these players have several firecrackers and a shotgun, it leads to a few double taps and a quick demasking.

@Dead Meme Wait until you run into good groups of players that just stay out of range while you are in block. Just staying in block will lead to all of them surviving the night and makes for a pretty boring game. They do not need to run away and find new weapons if they are not wearing down their weapons while you are in block... and they can all stay away from Jason unless they have no stamina. Perhaps if you only play as Jason when you are host, you will still be fine... it does not work that way on PC as I explained above.
   There was another thread recently with a video that would suggest that holding block does not work consistently. I cannot remember the name of the thread right now.. but I did watch the video. The battle Chads that the person who made the video fought were breaking his block with successive hits and his efforts where severely hindered by getting into block being slowed down. I have not run into the block being broken in this way myself yet though.
   I do agree that the slow down of block needs to be a priority fix and hope it comes "soon."

Yeah, I’m aware that blocking does not work against good groups, that’s why I explained that blocking is effective as host, and stated that blocking as non host is a different story, meaning blocking and combat stance in general is broken. Also, my bad I forgot to mention that I play PS4, that’s why I said that being host helps, on PC, this is not the case, obviously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ROGUE-Firebomb said:

No it's not hard to enter combat stance. She was legit trying to kill me because ive killed her a few times as Jason and she wanted revenge.  Here is another tip: its much much easier to enter exit combat stance and block, when you are host. Night and day difference.  If you know your friends are going to try to kill your Jason, be host. 

That's the issue right now, since most often Jason isn't the host.  On PC, QP no one is host.  

7 hours ago, AJViolet said:

God tips, but this video was made against either dumb players or people helping to make the video. It's very tough to enter combat stance like that against skilled players. They will just run away from you when in combat stance.

Correct, smart player will not waste weapons on a blocking Jason.  Think of it this way, Jason is immune to stun while blocking, but he can not commit to a action ether.  If the counselor stay out of his ranges, or worse, enter CS and block back, if there is even 1 other competent counselor back each other, any attack Jason commits to will be punished by ether counselor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Correct, smart player will not waste weapons on a blocking Jason.  Think of it this way, Jason is immune to stun while blocking, but he can not commit to a action ether.  If the counselor stay out of his ranges, or worse, enter CS and block back, if there is even 1 other competent counselor back each other, any attack Jason commits to will be punished by ether counselor.

   Thank you for explaining that... I should have asked you to explain that instead of me trying to do it. I am pretty good with combat from the counselor side, but I do not participate in battling Jason at all unless other teammates want to do the Jason kill, I don't go for the kill every time I play as a counselor... otherwise I rarely even feel the need to take a swing at the big guy. It is harder to explain from the viewpoint of Jason.
   From what I have seen in the games we have played together, few can match your skill at combating Jason... and I cannot even name another one that I have played with... but there were a few.

@Dead Meme I am not trying to argue at all here... But if blocking does not work against groups, then just how is it more effective if you are the host? Block works from behind now (I do not necessarily agree with that part, it matters not how big someone is, cheap shots work)… but if block can be cancelled by a few hits... how does being host help? I am going with the video posted in the thread I mentioned in the above post, blocks were being canceled on the Jason in that video and he was having a very rough time because of it... I really wish I could remember the name of that thread.
   I agree that combat stance needs a fix, but it needed to be fixed before the block was slowed. Combat stance has been pretty wonky for a long time now. Some people don't have an issue with it, but many others have stated for quite some time that it needs to be fixed.... So I question if those that do not have an issue with it actually play Jason at all against seasoned groups. My friends are not necessarily the best players out there, but many of them are very skilled at most aspects of the game and... up until the new bug that boots group members trying to enter quick play, I played against (and with) them very often. In quick play, I have run into some extremely skilled counselor players (in groups)… just because I killed them all (most of the time), does not mean I cannot recognize the skill of others. Combat stance definitely needs some work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ahab said:

   Thank you for explaining that... I should have asked you to explain that instead of me trying to do it. I am pretty good with combat from the counselor side, but I do not participate in battling Jason at all unless other teammates want to do the Jason kill, I don't go for the kill every time I play as a counselor... otherwise I rarely even feel the need to take a swing at the big guy. It is harder to explain from the viewpoint of Jason.
   From what I have seen in the games we have played together, few can match your skill at combating Jason... and I cannot even name another one that I have played with... but there were a few.

@Dead Meme I am not trying to argue at all here... But if blocking does not work against groups, then just how is it more effective if you are the host? Block works from behind now (I do not necessarily agree with that part, it matters not how big someone is, cheap shots work)… but if block can be cancelled by a few hits... how does being host help? I am going with the video posted in the thread I mentioned in the above post, blocks were being canceled on the Jason in that video and he was having a very rough time because of it... I really wish I could remember the name of that thread.
   I agree that combat stance needs a fix, but it needed to be fixed before the block was slowed. Combat stance has been pretty wonky for a long time now. Some people don't have an issue with it, but many others have stated for quite some time that it needs to be fixed.... So I question if those that do not have an issue with it actually play Jason at all against seasoned groups. My friends are not necessarily the best players out there, but many of them are very skilled at most aspects of the game and... up until the new bug that boots group members trying to enter quick play, I played against (and with) them very often. In quick play, I have run into some extremely skilled counselor players (in groups)… just because I killed them all (most of the time), does not mean I cannot recognize the skill of others.

Maybe, @Tommy86, could explain since he plays on console. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another tip: on console if you start searching for a match and open your invite window and leave it open til 1:30 then close it, it will make you host.   As host they cant break thru your block with multiple hits.  Ive had that happen where one hit takes down your block and someone else can sneak in a stun before you can block again. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen alot of Jason hunters lately. It truely is getting harder on Jason now that new players are not coming in (PS4) and the rest of the bunch is getting rather good. Ofcourse there are exceptions, but in general. 

Yesterday I played three rounds in qp, each in different lobbies. First as Jason, ran into the first possee and I almost got killed. Eventualy got a 6/7. Had to endure a shit load of teabagging and emotes while I did come pretty close to dying. Second match as counselor, Jason hunters again. Though the "wrong" person got to be Jarvis.. so Jarvis escaped and the others tormented Jason until he ragequit...  Third match, again as counselor. Again a possee and Jason was indeed killed. I have to admit that my contribution was pretty significant... Both Jasons seemed to be pretty good in their overall play though.

The tips are good and I do fair pretty well against groups, but still the combat is very wonky and unreliable (does being host matter? how much of the wonkieness is lag-related?). After every block that I countered with a slash, I got stuned from one direction or another. Only afew times did I get "quick block" up in time before a devestating hit. Well, these guys did know what they were doing but anyway, extremely frustrating.

Jasons beware...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ahab said:

Wait until you run into good groups of players that just stay out of range while you are in block.

This is why the stun/combat system needs to be rethought entirely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , sadly you can´t quick block anymore , which takes you at a huge disadvantage in Combat now. They should really Change that.

I still think the biggest disadvantage as Jason is that they took away the ability to position a grabbed counselor in between you and other counselors to get the kill without being stunned. When in groups, counselors no longer fear being grabbed as there is someone always there to get instant stun and release no matter what. Now we are stuck blocking and slashing which is pretty ineffective against hunting parties especially when they have medic and a couple sprays. Mask will be off well before you kill 1 let alone enough to make them scatter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

This is why the stun/combat system needs to be rethought entirely.

   Only one of many reasons... but yeah, it needs a rework of some kind. Many have been suggested, but as to which would actually work... who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2018 at 5:43 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Very good Video , man. I have one tip for you About the Music. It was definitely bad Music but every noticeable Music can turn some Viewers. It is much better than that Dubstep/Techno bullshit.

i swear youre autistic lol. im not even a fan of dubstep / techno but its common sense not to insult random peoples taste in music simply cause youre not a fan of something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

i swear youre autistic lol. im not even a fan of dubstep / techno but its common sense not to insult random peoples taste in music simply cause youre not a fan of something.

I'm a fan of dubstep/house/edm. I havn't heard the term techno thrown around though in years. Prob way back when I was listening to The Prodigy smacking up bitches.. ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ROGUE-Firebomb said:

Another tip: on console if you start searching for a match and open your invite window and leave it open til 1:30 then close it, it will make you host.   As host they cant break thru your block with multiple hits.  Ive had that happen where one hit takes down your block and someone else can sneak in a stun before you can block again. 

Do you mean start up a party, and then bring up the invite players screen until 1:30 minuets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lasse_hei said:

I've seen alot of Jason hunters lately. It truely is getting harder on Jason now that new players are not coming in (PS4) and the rest of the bunch is getting rather good. Ofcourse there are exceptions, but in general.

Jasons beware...

Jason is the weakest I've ever seen him, and now even the most causal of players are starting to notice.  You can still be effective with Jason, but overcoming Jason's shortcoming is not straightforward for most players.  Luckly for me, I'm having success thanks to my abilities as a Counselor Combat Specialist.  For example, Earlier today on Higgins small there was a group of 5 just dancing around the campfire south of the barn.  After taking out the 2 that were near the car southeast, I turned my attention towards them.  Of the 5, the only one I was concern about was a Vanessa w/ a high level clothing wielding a machete.  Otherwise they seam like a typical mob looking to bully a Jason, however, even these mobs can become a Kill-squad once they realize they can have their way with Jason, and my shack was right behind the barn for that game, so making sure keeping my Mask and ensuring the Powerbox to the Tommy call remained trapped I had to play with caution.  I approached them and engaged them with blocking to both bait out swing and get a good read on what kind of players I'd dealing with.  Most of them foolishly swing at a blocking Jason, thus giving me rage faster, and when I got several counselors lined up, I'd swing at them and then immediately swing-cancel into shift away just outside of the gangbang to avoid their counter-attack, then return to Blocking until I have shift up again to repeat the tactic.  Eventually they started to run out of sprays and weapons is when I started to pick away at them.  One player was complaining that I was a trash Jason that could only "M1" (slash), despite me dealing with a mob of 5 Counselors and I was going for shift-grab once the mob scrambled for weapons/resources.  Despite most of the lobby grouping up to bully Jason, there were easily no survivors, and I told that salty asshole that he was right, "M1" took no skill because they took no skill from me to dispatch,  They were Free.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody got tips on how not to get killed when you're completely locked? When I say completely locked I mean no abilities, no weapon, and unable to even walk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×