Sign in to follow this  
gamerx42z

Raise the badge count

Raise the badge count  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should they raise the badge count higher than 113 for 4+ star badges?

• Yes
    • No

A lot of people who have been playing this game for months already have most of their badges at 3 stars. Why not further increase badge achievements and add 4 or 5 star badges? It would be a simple thing to do to possibly maintain more interest in the game cause a lot of people myself included like collecting things.

I would rather have new badges.

I wish the badges actually MEANT something.  Like, for instance, if perks were unlocked through earning badges rather than RNG.

• Like 1

Why raise the badge count for stuff that requires online multiplayer when we don't really know how long we will have online multiplayer? Seems kinda.......dumb. (not calling you dumb.....just your suggestion)

I want it raised as it gives more incentive for people to keep playing while they can. There are some people that go for that kind of thing trying to collect everything they can. It's nice to have goals other than just try to escape.

Please, no. I only still play because I wanna finish the badges and I'm so close lol.

• Like 1

I'm just trying to collect all the badges. I need boat escapes, boat stops, and weapon kills (bugged and only adds to it when it feels like it).