#1 The melee swing is too low. Before the update you could smash windows at any time no problem. No you have to deal with the prompts. And the prompts suck ass. It's a return to the days where you can't break the window until the councilor is through it. Intended? Not intended? Who gives a fuck it sucks and you need to fix it. 

#2 The grab kill stutter. In a game where the main draw is to see Jason kill teens and young adults in intresting ways the grab kill stutter sucks ass to have to put up with. Fix it!

#3 The goddamm interaction lock. Jason is pretty weak already and then you add the interaction lock. It can happen to you in so many ways and Jason is just screwed. He's a joke already and with the interaction lock he's a toothless joke. 

#4 Grab (again). As developers Illfonic just can't let Jason's grab be. It was in a good place after the Pinehurst update. But we can't have nice fucking shit I guess. I actually like the current grab animation but it needs to be quicker so Jason can have something to deal with groups of shitheads. 

#5 Blocking. Fix this shit. It's one of the good things in Jason's bag of tricks and it sucks right now. You become unblocked after every attack. 

Fix this stuff. Or y'all are going in the corner for awhile. And no dinner before bed. Your already grounded don't make me take away your stuff.

And P.S. we want the meat shielding of counselors put back in the game. Listen to  @The Wolf with that Toast or your not going to go on a date with your girlfriend.........ever.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

28 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

And please bring back meat shielding counselors! 

This.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

And please bring back meat shielding counselors! 

I think using a low composure councillor as a meat shield against a group was one of my favourite things. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also bring back original window smash and original grab with current animation.

• Thanks 1

And I gave every single one of you a thanks. This needs to happen asap.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jameson87 said:

And I gave every single one of you a thanks. This needs to happen asap.

I already wondered who did the deed.

But thanks , and yes , we really Need it as soon as possible.

I have something to add:

Has anyone noticed if part 9's stun resistance actually makes a difference?

I checked him out and didn't notice any.

Thank you in advance.

Oh and I think the throwing knives should have a 5% damage buff.

Currently, each one does about 30%.

It should only take three to kill someone, and the boost will help make Jason a threat again, especially since most players run thick skin anyway, reducing what little damage the knives incur.

This boost in knife damage will also help to make parts 5 and 6 more viable.

7 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

I have something to add:

Has anyone noticed if part 9's stun resistance actually makes a difference?

I checked him out and didn't notice any.

Thank you in advance.

Oh and I think the throwing knives should have a 5% damage buff.

Currently, each one does about 30%. 

It should only take three to kill someone, and the boost will help make Jason a threat again, especially since most players run thick skin anyway, reducing what little damage the knives incur.

That alone wouldn´t make him a threat. 50% would probably make him scary as fuck.

I figured 5% would sound more  reasonable to the team.

When Jason's running speed was increased back in February, it was by a whopping 1%

@Alien_Number_Six there are ways to give feedback, and this is not one of them. Please visit the forum rules and regulations and familiarize yourself with them. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 2