We fans, were all saddened by the game no longer receiving content due to the circumstances involving the legal disputes on the franchise's rights. I started this thread for us to post regarding our desire for the game and its future to be saved.

I believe that we can help support this game by properly discussing our thoughts and feelings in a way that is productive and cohesive.

Please post here if you want to see new content added to the game if the lawsuit goes favorably and press S to save the game. 

S

Credit to Bros and Pals and Aelin 78 for helping me with writing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm Bros and Pals in the Discord server. I think many of us agree that we really wanted to see more from this game instead of seeing it come to an abrupt end. We all have different thoughts and emotions about what's happening to the game but I think a positive attempt to discuss them and what we can do to show support can help. While the road for this game has been rocky for many reasons, I still hope that one day, we get to see more enjoyable content coming to the game again. 

S

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2018 at 3:53 PM, Redcat345 said:

Please post here if you want to see new content added to the game if the lawsuit goes favorably and press S to save the game. 

S

Why encourage others to post a comment with a single letter to express their support? Why not just ask them to "like" the original post? That seems to be more effective AND keeps the thread from simply becoming an endless line of one-letter responses.

9 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Why encourage others to post a comment with a single letter to express their support? Why not just ask them to "like" the original post? That seems to be more effective AND keeps the thread from simply becoming an endless line of one-letter responses.

Did not think of that at the time and it's a variant of the press f meme.

14 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

You forgot the "S" in your response. Dont worry, I got you:

S🍻

😁

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

You forgot the "S" in your response. Dont worry, I got you:

S🍻

😁

I liked the OP.  😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmaxxxxxxx7 said:

That’s OK thanks for the thought!

I got you while Slasher reloads.. 😀

• Like 2

S

I have a feeling it will only be saved if the following criteria are met though.

1. Case gets resolved within the calendar year

2. Gun/Illfonic give up publisher/developer rights to someone else to keep it going, since they don't seem willing to continue further regardless if the case gets resolved December 25th, 2018 or tomorrow.

• Like 3

Are you guys really not listening or can you guys just not read?! Wes has stated that even if the outcome is favorable, the game WILL NOT receive ANY NEW CONTENT! 

You guys are too busy kissing the devs ass to hear whats coming out their mouth.

They are done developing the game! They only are releasing updates via patches and hotfixes! Victor and Sean doesn't care if the game adds content, Wes has decided to bailout.

You guys are holding onto false hopes and dreams, and in turn, you are kissing Gun's ass like a heartbroken school girl.

Face the music. Wes has pulled Gun from ANY further development of the game. He intends to let it die out and move on to other projects! Gun has not cared about the fan base from the beginning!

Save

Please GUN, even Miller said no matter the outcome of the lawsuit, the game can still move forward.

This game is the masterpiece Friday the 13th game fans have dreamed about, including yourselves.

Please don't allow Miller's greed to end any future content.

If money is an issue, do another kickstarter to save the game develpement.

• Like 1

Ya this sucks a game that has never really worked 100% and only have it for a year with promises for dedicated servers that I will believe it when I see it.  Kickstarter backers like myself that donated and were there from the beginning.  My big thing was all of the dlc possibilities for the future of the game and that was why I backed it in the first place.