ExpertDual

Anybody Roll good Legendary Perks yet?

I rolled a couple already, my favorite one so far is a Legendary Firecracker that's +10 range -0 noise +4 attack speed. I also had fun with a gimmick grab breaking build with lone wolf + escape artist. 

Two.  One for increased boat speed and the other...I can't remember.. but it is equally worthless.

1 hour ago, zmccain said:

Two.  One for increased boat speed and the other...I can't remember.. but it is equally worthless.

High boat speed isn't bad actually. Even against a high speed Jason. Since a lot of times jason has to get his bearings you can zoom past him.

Just got my 20th. I spent 700,000 cp and that’s all I got. I probably rolled 5 doubles in that time as well. Feeling broke

• Haha 1

Got my first one: Psychic with 18%+ voice broadcast radius, 0%- noise generation, 3%+ fear reduced in a hiding spot.

MEH.

I finally got a Legendary Thrasher, which isn't the best but it's better than the other 3 I have......

1) Legendary Controlled Breathing - ?

2) Legendary Easy Listening - ?

3) Legendary Escape Artist - ?

XPobrn2.jpg

Okay , if you can see it......It is a legendary Medic. But now you think , faster repair Speed is bad. But if you are really good at repairing stuff , It can help you! Level 28 on PC.

Only these:

1. Legendary freiendship.
  2. Legendary Medic.

Spent nearly all my CP trying to roll more.

Eventually, i just gave up trying.

• Like 1

Ive been hoarding all the XP I can hoping for a increased chance perk weekend, but doesn't look like that is coming. I rolled about 10,000 the other night for the hell of it and finally got rid of most of my 2s.. lol I ended up buying the rest of Jason kills and went to bed. Ill continue to stock pile in hopes of that perk weekend 1 day.

On 6/21/2018 at 8:47 PM, zmccain said:

One for increased boat speed 

Lachappa mains everywhere are drooling.

40 minutes ago, Homerloco said:

HwLEmKr.jpg

I'm jealous! Those are two of the ones I want so bad, all you need is an legendary Preparedness and you have my favorite perk build.

On 7/1/2018 at 11:01 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

XPobrn2.jpg

Okay , if you can see it......It is a legendary Medic. But now you think , faster repair Speed is bad. But if you are really good at repairing stuff , It can help you! Level 28 on PC.

I+hope+you+dont+mind+but+i+made+your+com

• Haha 1