Since the game will not be receiving any new content whatsoever in the future even after the lawsuit has been settled; my question for the backers is do you regret backing this game?

I am not a backer for the game but I did buy the game for myself two times with one being a digital and a physical and I also bought the game for two cousins which was a waste of money because they only played the game for about two-three days then they got off of it because they said it was a buggy mess and glitchy. I have also purchased all of the DLC that has been released. I bought the game this many times because I thought it would provide the developers with support to release more content in the future since they made new maps and Jasons and councelors for free. But with today's news,  that will not be the case. I will say that I am happy that a game based off of one my favorite franchises has been made but it is a shame to see it end like this. 

This project was a cash grab..........that’s all I got to say. And yes, I’m a backer. 

• Like 5

Backer here.

Bought 2 copies (one PC, one PS4), got Savini on both. Bought the counselor clothing pack for PC. Bought ALL DLC for the PC version, only bought the kill pack stuff on PS4.

Despite the early glitches and crashes, I enjoyed the game, but as time went on, the devs catered not to the backers ,but the dead by daylight retards who couldn't handle the fact that you couldn't troll Jason with a single counselor. Catering to them results in the current Jason who's a goddamn joke in PvP and an overall miserable experience.

However, I got the game for the single player. Yes, absurd, but that's what I wanted it for. I wanted a Jason simulator where you go and tear counselors apart and even do things in reference to the films. I got both with bots and the challenges, so in that aspect, I feel I got what I wanted.

My problem right now is that I need my rank to stay even when I can't be online (for whatever reason), and I want the included and finished with his kills and weapon Uber Jason to be unlocked. He's in the game, he's not been "added", he's already there and would count as a technical tweek of the already existing game code.

Yeah, I do regret it.  Fun game?  Sure....when it works.  There has been more frustration than fun, though to be perfectly honest.  Not only from the bugs, but to see Jason become nothing more than a damn punching bag.  He turned into the most non OP brutal killer in the horror genre.  At this point, dj qualls from the new guy could whoop his ass. 

• Like 1

I do not regret backing the game.  Do I dislike what is going on right now?  Of course I do, nobody "likes" it.  The only time I will ever regret backing the game is if the devs give up on it and stop patching it, keeping the servers up etc and/or just leave it a mess.   That's wasted time and money on my part.

• Like 1

Regret it? Absolutely not. Even after forgetting about the game until this year, I have climbed the level ladder to 150 and enjoyed every moment of it. Yeah, I'm disappointed that we won't get to see new content, as that will mean the game will eventually be dried out and boring by the end of its lifetime, but I enjoyed what I played, despite the bugs and glitches galore.

I intend to play this game until its bitter end, and the only thing that could stop me would be them releasing a patch that completely broke the game, making it undeniably unplayable. 

• Like 1

Unlucky number 13 living up to its rep. I backed the game and was patient and understanding! Until now! They had time to spit out more content and fix the bugs later. I will never defend them again! I dont regret because i love the friday franchise . I do regret believing and trusting gun and crew.I only hope lighting hits this grave and friday ends up in better hands than it was. But what do i know i guess i am just passionate right?

Im done being nice about any of this...... So I will say nothing. I keep getting news about the game from sites that are not this forum. Apparently that cant even be done properly. 

• Like 1

This is a tough one and I don't think it is a straight yes or no.

Have I got $50+ worth of entertainment? Yes.

Is it a $40 game? No, it belongs in like a $10 bargain bin.

I was lucky to get in with a chill group early on which despite db crashing every 2 games made it fun. However, we would have had more fun and less frustrations as a group if it would have worked.

You can probably say whatever time my xbox has as me playing it divide by 3, and that would equal the time it took to start game back up, log back in, gather your party back just to run another game. I should not spend extra time gathering a group because the game us half baked. 

Last night I spent time playing with newbies and felt bad for them. There are way more shit players now and quickplay has become about the only way to get a full lobby which has way more shitty people. One guy had host quit every time he was Jason. It was like he was cursed. They are getting into the shitty part of this games life. At least at the beginning all of us were in the #IJustWantToPlayThisGame camp

I am not sure what we are in now but it is getting harder to find the fun. I wanted to see this beat out DbD, but shitty patching and updating made this lose. As someone else said in this thread or another one. This game should be way better and kick DbD ass, but it was handled quite poorly.

So in a way I do regret it. Little of yes and a little of no. I will 100% not give Gun or Illfonic another penny towards anything until they show a polished piece of work first. If they can make another horror game similar to this and do it right with 0 bugs right out from the gate maybe, but I can't tell if this one is even going to end that way.