DiegoElFuego

So...trading it in I guess....would you?

So...I have it on both consoles, got it more recently on PS4 to play with a buddy. The game is really messed up on PS4, I've seen every glitch on this version since that dumb ass patch. On XB1, the only thing I've seen is the shaking kills. Also no full rooms on PS4, still get them on XB1 Buddy's not playing anymore either due to the fuckiness. I think it's time to trade in the PS4 version. Towards RDR2 I guess.

I really hate trading in stuff, unles I've had it a very very long time, as its a rip-off. The rip-off stings less the older the game is. So this isn't an easy choice to make. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, DiegoElFuego said:

So...I have it on both consoles, got it more recently on PS4 to play with a buddy. The game is really messed up on PS4, I've seen every glitch on this version since that dumb ass patch. On XB1, the only thing I've seen is the shaking kills. Also no full rooms on PS4, still get them on XB1 Buddy's not playing anymore either due to the fuckiness. I think it's time to trade in the PS4 version. Towards RDR2 I guess.

I really hate trading in stuff, unles I've had it a very very long time, as its a rip-off. The rip-off stings less the older the game is. So this isn't an easy choice to make. 

I backed digital. So while it might suck be glad you have something to trade in. What are they going to give you for it? $2 credit?

All my games are digital and I wouldnt trade any if I could. This game will always put a smile on my face.

13 for trade-in. 

I never do digital unless its black Friday and the game is well over half off of digital stores. Mainly for this reason. Friday on XB1 was an outlier as there was no other way to get it at launch. But of course by the time I got it on PS4, it was out the correct way. But atleast the XB1 version is still playable.

No, i love this game, i really enjoy playing it.

• Like 2

I wouldn't you won't get anything for it  

your better off doing thisImage result for burning jersey in street

Play till the end  

I would never fucking ever trade it. It literally changed my life. As soon as I start up the PS4 , I hear : Ki-Ki-Ki Ma-Ma-Ma. And this pleases me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I would never fucking ever trade it. It literally changed my life. As soon as I start up the PS4 , I hear : Ki-Ki-Ki Ma-Ma-Ma. And this pleases me.

When the servers go down is that how you will still start up your ps4? :D

He said he has the Xbox1 version. You don't need two copies. Keep the one on the console you prefer.

Just now, MrBeefy said:

When the servers go down is that how you will still start up your ps4? :D

He said he has the Xbox1 version. You don't need two copies. Keep the one on the console you prefer.

I love the game and the Franchise.....so of Course. (I have it as a Background design , so unless I would Change it, I would Always hears it).

• Like 1

I'm playing it on XB right now. Like I said, that patch hasn't killed the actual playablility and still full lobbies. Partial luck, I guess. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

No, i love this game, i really enjoy playing it.

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

What these two guys said.

If you want to trade this game in, you're not a real F13 fan.

• Like 2

Servers are still up.  Why would you give up on the game when there's still a community and servers are up and running?

The game isn't dead yet.  Why don't you just stick around and see what happens?

2 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

What these two guys said.

If you want to trade this game in, you're not a real F13 fan.

What haha!  He has it on another system, "not a real friday the 13th fan" .... my ass.  Even if he trades the PS4 version in he still has it on Xbox, he said the reason he wanted to trade it in on PS4 is because its an absolute mess.

2 hours ago, DiegoElFuego said:

13 for trade-in. 

I never do digital unless its black Friday and the game is well over half off of digital stores. Mainly for this reason. Friday on XB1 was an outlier as there was no other way to get it at launch. But of course by the time I got it on PS4, it was out the correct way. But atleast the XB1 version is still playable.

This^^^

2 hours ago, T.W said:

Play till the end  

These guys look like a barrel of fun.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goodgodman said:

These guys look like a barrel of fun.

I know right 

if you'd get more than 2 bucks trading it in, I'd be surprised.

3 minutes ago, SirMang said:

if you'd get more than 2 bucks trading it in, I'd be surprised.

Actually retailers around where I live give pretty good value for this particular game, I got a good amount when I traded the Xbox one copy I owned. (not to long ago too)  Only because I have it on PC and PS4 though.

I used to trade in games, but as I moved from ps3 to ps4 I started buying less physical copies of games and just buying them digitally, just my personal preference, that and the fact that my console started developing the issue of randomly spitting out discs (games/dvds/blurays), so it became much easier to just buy digital

dunno what a physical copy of f13 would be worth in trade-in, but if the retailers are up on the situation the game finds itself in my guess is they will slash the trade-in value of the game

5 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

Actually retailers around where I live give pretty good value for this particular game, I got a good amount when I traded the Xbox one copy I owned. (not to long ago too)  Only because I have it on PC and PS4 though.

I just looked it up on gamestop and I'm shocked that they'll give you 10.40 cash for it.

5 hours ago, SirMang said:

I just looked it up on gamestop and I'm shocked that they'll give you 10.40 cash for it.

Wow.  That's pretty good.  Especially considering GameStop sucks with trade ins.

14 hours ago, RadikalGamer said:

What haha!  He has it on another system, "not a real friday the 13th fan" .... my ass.  Even if he trades the PS4 version in he still has it on Xbox, he said the reason he wanted to trade it in on PS4 is because its an absolute mess.

My comment was more directed at people trading in their game in general, and not at that specific person, who as you said has more than one copy. I think most grade school children would realize what I meant, but if clarification is needed, here it is. Happy?

Nah..I will keep as I haven't opened my hard copy and I got the exclusive Kickstarter Cover so will just keep it for my collection.

17 hours ago, T.W said:

Play till the end  

I remember those days. I still have my rookie year Lebron jersey. Like the guy or not, its a great player to watch.

They will give you $13 for it? Trade it in asap before it goes down. You already uave a copy on Xbox. Your friend barely plays it anymore. What's the point of having both copies?