Hello,   I'm a playstation 4 player of Friday the 13th. Brand new to the Friday the 13th Forum. My Favorite Jason's to play as are Part 6 and Part 8. Least favorite is Part 9. I usually will play as Buggzy, Adam or Mitch.  I also have a Youtube channel with Friday the 13th Videos and WWE 2K18. If you interested check it out. See video below. Thanks. 

Edited by JasonLives66
Added info

I hate to break it to you but a lot of People here start with Jasonlives with some numbers added.

3 hours ago, JasonLives66 said:

Least favorite is Part 9.

:sadchappa: oh come on , only because his movie was bad……… He is actually a great Jason and (in my opinion and of many other opinions) an awesome Jason design. But you do you.

But whatever , Welcome to the Forums!

We are happy to have you here!...….Well , atleast most of us!

• Haha 1

Welcome to the forums!

Looked tricky when Roy was chasing you around the sofa, but Buggzy made it out.

If you'd like to find some new players from here, try the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread first. Loads of tags from members there and feel free to post your own. There are also some groups in Player-Run Challenges, and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if any of them interest you.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13

• Thanks 1

Hello,  I play Friday the 13th on PlayStation 4. Really awesome game. Favorite Jason to Play as is Part 6 and Part 8. If you want to check out my YouTube feel free. 

Welcome but I saw your introduction yesterday. Devs will delete replicated posts.

27 minutes ago, TWarner said:

Welcome but I saw your introduction yesterday. Devs will delete replicated posts.

7 minutes ago, JasonLives66 said:

Oops :(   My bad. 

Maybe not delete, as much as merge...

Also, I'm not a Dev.

I'm a Mod.

It's short for moderator.

Because I help moderate.

Welcome to the forums, @JasonLives66.

@JasonLives66 No big deal. Enjoy the game in it's current state for as long as we have. I am also on PS4 and have been here from the start of the Kickstarter campaign and have been through the ringer for the last 2 years. I currently play bots because the multi player has a lot of bugs and can get annoying but hopefully future patches will fix these things and I can play as a councilor once again. Enjoy !

I hear that. Last night was not a very good night online. The connection kept lagging out and got frustrating. That new bug/glitch of the game ending early even though some players are still alive happened also. Hopefully that gets fixed soon. ?

1 minute ago, JasonLives66 said:

I hear that. Last night was not a very good night online. The connection kept lagging out and got frustrating. That new bug/glitch of the game ending early even though some players are still alive happened also. Hopefully that gets fixed soon. ?

Welcome, also it seems to be hit or miss on PS4. Some days you don't see a bug, other days you seem to get one every other match.

Yeah last night was rough. Hit that bug several times. Hopefully today is better. I also last night got a purple light that shined off a chair in a cabin. Never seen that before. 

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!