wes

Questions About Future Content

44 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

What exactly did you "told you so" about? Matt's post that you linked basically re-confirmed everything I said in my post.:unsure:

You claimed the game wasn't dead. :P

@deathsia The game ISN’T dead. They are still maintaining the servers and fixing bugs within the game and so forth. Just because they cannot add new content does not mean it is dead. Right now they are working on patches for consoles and PC cause the servers were hacked, there for matchmaking is all corn fuzzled. 

We can only hope that once the lawsuit (which was not foreseen when creating the game) is settled, either a newer version of the game will be created either by Gun Media or another studio and not only have everything we have now, but MORE. I can foresee a title like “Friday the 13: The Game Part 2” with sack head Jason on the cover. Gun and Illfonic, as well as Sean Cunningham, did not see this lawsuit coming. It came from left field and smack in the lip. Just be glad the game is still playable & people are still playing it.

40 minutes ago, deathsia said:

You claimed the game wasn't dead. :P

And I was correct. The game isn’t dead, yet. 

31 minutes ago, MikeNJ6666 said:

@deathsia The game ISN’T dead. They are still maintaining the servers and fixing bugs within the game and so forth. Just because they cannot add new content does not mean it is dead. Right now they are working on patches for consoles and PC cause the servers were hacked, there for matchmaking is all corn fuzzled. 

We can only hope that once the lawsuit (which was not foreseen when creating the game) is settled, either a newer version of the game will be created either by Gun Media or another studio and not only have everything we have now, but MORE. I can foresee a title like “Friday the 13: The Game Part 2” with sack head Jason on the cover. Gun and Illfonic, as well as Sean Cunningham, did not see this lawsuit coming. It came from left field and smack in the lip. Just be glad the game is still playable & people are still playing it.

@Dragonfire82877

59774336.jpg

40 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

And I was correct. The game isn’t dead, yet. 

The haters have been saying that for two years now, and they're going to keep flapping their gums until their eventually right. Awfully decent-sized and loyal player base, especially on Xbox, for a game that's allegedly deceased. I guess you can say we're still playing a Zombie of a game. Rather fitting considering the games central antagonist.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 2:18 AM, ULTIMA said:

what I want to know if savini jason will EVER be available for sale publicly. id really really really like to have it.

Never liked Savini's Hell Jason. His eyes and ears look like normal ones. It's a bit lazy.

3 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

Never liked Savini's Hell Jason. His eyes and ears look like normal ones. It's a bit lazy.

Everyone sweats about Savini’s “Hell Jason” cause not only was it a special skin if you donated the Kickstarter campaign, but both PlayStation and Xbox stores released it for free for a matter of hours and those who missed out want it to say they have it. I got the Savini “Hell Jason” and personally think it’s the worst of all Jason’s to choose from. Worst grab, worst movement, just basically sucks. 

But kiddies get it through your thick skulls: GUN AND ILLFONIC ARE NOT GOING TO RELEASE IT FOR FREE OR A FEE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ASK!!! @wes and others made this ABUNDANTLY CRYSTAL CLEAR. Get over it already......

Just now, MikeNJ6666 said:

Everyone sweats about Savini’s “Hell Jason” cause not only was it a special skin if you donated the Kickstarter campaign, but both PlayStation and Xbox stores released it for free for a matter of hours and those who missed out want it to say they have it. I got the Savini “Hell Jason” and personally think it’s the worst of all Jason’s to choose from. Worst grab, worst movement, just basically sucks. 

But kiddies get it through your thick skulls: GUN AND ILLFONIC ARE NOT GOING TO RELEASE IT FOR FREE OR A FEE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ASK!!! @wes and others made this ABUNDANTLY CRYSTAL CLEAR. Get over it already......

@ULTIMA read above

u dont say.... something i was told right after i posted. why did you waste your own time doing this?

worse, wasted mine.

Hopefully someday they (gun) or another publisher will make another Friday game or even another horror license, like Nightmare on Elm Street. The idea of Freddy in a game engine like F13th would be interesting with specific dream kills. DBD gets old after awhile and doesn't do it justice. 

Also I am hoping Savini Jason will eventually be a thing, whether an achievement unlock or a non purchasable means (since it was answered to death that he will not be for sale..) . I missed the opportunity when it was on PSN and my 6 year old (don't judge.) who loves playing this game currently, is mad at me cause he can't play as "fire Jason" lol