wes

Questions About Future Content

Seriously,I'm sorry but "Bad Business?" how many times have fans waited for updates and all the delays and schedules missed? Also lets not ignore the fact that there still is a dedicated fan base with Friday the 13th:The Game. People sure are slowly leaving it but its because of lack of content. didn't Victor Miller also say he has No Care for the game. which means content can still be produced. If the man himself had to say that to people who have been harassing him that should be a big red flag saying "You can still create content" Now I do believe since Uber Jason was a accident you can still add him into the game.He was already featured,the leaks have already shown him and plenty of people played as him. Theres a reason people still play the game and that like I mention is because they want content.I recently discovered your Ultimate Slasher Collectors Edition of the game. Note this game has no more content coming into it but the pricing is most likely going to be over 60$ for a dead game that has no future update? Sorry but in your famous words.. "That's Bad Business." Like I've mentioned and asked for you to change the Virtual Cabin 2.0 Ending for Uber Jason entirely. People have hopes and dreams that the game will release Uber Jason and the Grendel. if those seriously are never going to see the light of day then it deserves to be taken out of the Virtual Cabin because then more people will accuse you and Illfonic for making empty promises and announcing things and not delivering on said promise. People have mentioned that the game has made more then enough money to get every single backer goal on the original kickstarter and doing the math, it really does show that you've made more then enough money. its a shame over a lawsuit you've decided to pull the plug entirely even after the man himself said I don't care about the video games.look at what F13 Killer Puzzle created they still produced the Never Hike Alone Jason. Sure a unofficial Jason but still counts as making content for there game. On the topic of "Development on games can't just pause indefinitely and pick back up again" I'm very aware that some Developers do in fact pick back up on projects again. Knowing this fanbase and the community this game has built I can garantee you that the Fans will wait. The fans will be patient and be happy to wait till then. Because with the release of the Collectors Edition it makes your company look once again like having "Bad Business" because this game has no more content to produce unless players who buy this special edition get the Tom Savini Jason. This would look like a bigger cash grab because the bundle only includes old content for the game.The Mask included people can just buy online for 30$ and people with Photoshop can copy and make your Poster or people will sell it online for more then what the bundle is worth because people most likely have everything and don't wanna waste money getting these posters. At the End of the day I feel as if you can jump back into work for the game but it seems as if you do not want to because you want to focus more on Project Méliès. but that is my opinion and hopefully you will see this as a way of saying "we can pick this back up" because game devs do that where there is delays,you've made many delays on this game so it wouldn't be your first time. But to make a Collectors Edition of a already dead game which isn't receiving any content,receiving enough money for every backer goal and on top of all that the Virtual Cabin 2.0 says Uber Jason and Grendel coming soon still but then not delivering on your own words.In your words once again "That is Bad Business." because customers will call you frauds

*No Picture Version*

I have not seen it clearly stated that "Savini Jason"  is included within the DLC in the Upcoming Ultimate Slasher Collector's Edition. It would be nice to know if he's included, But I'm not sure.

6 minutes ago, Erik13E said:

I have not seen it clearly stated that "Savini Jason"  is included within the DLC in the Upcoming Ultimate Slasher Collector's Edition. It would be nice to know if he's included of not for sure.

Thats why I said if theres nothing new then it just looks like a cash grab and that's bad business.

• Like 1

Where can we go to find out what is definetly included within the two versions, https://www.amazon.com/Friday-13th-Game-Ultimate-Slasher-PlayStation/dp/B07FPGMZP4/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1531926706&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=Friday+The+13th%3A+The+Game+Ultimate+Slasher+Collector's+Edition+PS4. This first one is $40, which seem to include an additional poster. The higher priced version also has a replica mask for and additional $30.?

6 minutes ago, TeddoGBear said:

Thats why I said if theres nothing new then it just looks like a cash grab and that's bad business.

oh yeah. Now If SAVINI would be included It would be a definite payout from me. But I'll pass on a poster, (that could be printed out on Photo paper anyway), or a Replica mask. I guess we'll have to wait and see what info. becomes avaliable.

4 minutes ago, Erik13E said:

oh yeah. Now If SAVINI would be included It would be a definite payout from me. But I'll pass on a poster, (that could be printed out on Photo paper anyway), or a Replica mask. I guess we'll have to wait and see what info. becomes avaliable.

You can buy the mask now,NECA products don't look as good though,I recommend looking for people who create the mask like BIg Hush or someone

OK, So as of an hour ago on Facebook, Friday the 13th the game. now states that Savini will be excluded from the ultimate editions due out in September

Due to the current state they left this game after all the backing and support even if they win the rights to keep going and wont this is a devistating blow for a new game company. I wont be buyinng your up coming title out of fear the same jive ass shit will happen to that where your broken patches are the best you can do. I wont buy it based on the fact i dont want to pump more money into a game where if something happens you all just give up and leave it as is. Enjoy your downfall gun you have turned off a lot of gamers from buyinng anything further. Im glad companies like bethesda ID and Bungie didnt think like you all do. they would have never gotten big.

I'm an original backer with Savini Jason. If the inclusion of Savini Jason in the Ultimate edition meant more money in the coffers for this game to have a longer life - I'd be all for it.

I'm sure 90% of backers would agree. These are extraordinary circumstances. "Desperate times call for Extreme measures" as the saying goes. Who cares if everyone who buys the ultimate edition has Savini? The longer this game lives... the better.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1