ShiftySamurai

State of the Game - Critical Issue Update

On 6/20/2018 at 3:54 PM, dannyhk87 said:

jasons morph cursor is still missing on xbox one. still cannot morph im not the only with this issue either judging from a comment i saw on the last patch notes! 

I too am having the same issue!

Yup. I still have to completely reset the Xbox for it to come back. It's shitty and a reason some Jason's rage quit. It depends on my mood. Usually, I will just blindly morph and mostly walk across the map. It just takes longer to get the kills.

If getting dedicated servers on consoles means that one day you will shut down the servers, ending multiplayer forever, then I don't want dedicated servers.

• Like 3

Interaction lock bug after you use combat stance as a counselor is really breaking my game, I don't know about you but this seems to be a critical issue at least on steam plataform

18 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , them too. I already reported one.

they will not react to this kind of reports. i reported many player with videos, no action, no response. but yeah, A try was worth it.

** Jason selection still needs some work. I played three days, 10-12 hours per day and not Jason once.

** Some interactions are still causing X button on PS4 not to function as it should. ie, X button will not do anything like go in windows or pick up items.

** Bridge at Higgins and water/waterfall glitch at Pinehurst and rock glitch at Crystal Lake small still need to be fixed, as trolls are using these and can not be killed or drowned. (This is game breaking when you have over half a lobby doing this.)

** Salt Mines seem to have vanished into the abyss. I see more and more host quitting and Jason's quitting. Your 30 mins time out was a joke to say the least anyway.

Has anyone else had Jason completely break? As in you can't use powers, grab, or attack, either with knives or weapon. Also you're unable to walk. You can literally only rotate your camera.

Yes I have. I regained control after a few minutes. Ive also gotten stuck after grabbing a crouched counselor next to a map stand.

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

Has anyone else had Jason completely break? As in you can't use powers, grab, or attack, either with knives or weapon. Also you're unable to walk. You can literally only rotate your camera.

I've had the opposite happen.  I could still move and use abilities but the camera wouldn't rotate!  Part 3 Jason on Jarvis map.

20 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

** Jason selection still needs some work. I played three days, 10-12 hours per day and not Jason once. 

Yeah , it´s horrible! Why didn´t they make it like this : Every completed match as a counselor you get one ticket. The more tickets you have , the more likely your Jason. Example : You have 13 tickets , and the other ones have 5 , 8, 9 , 2 , 10....and because you have the highest , you become Jason. When you become Jason , you lose them all.

18 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Mash some Buttons and your last hope is getting into the water.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:03 AM, prodigy said:

they will not react to this kind of reports. i reported many player with videos, no action, no response. but yeah, A try was worth it.

They don´t have to tell me. If enough People report that Person , that Person will get banned.

18 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Yes. More times than Gun would like for me to say. It would be quite an embarrassment for them. :)

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , it´s horrible! Why didn´t they make it like this : Every completed match as a counselor you get one ticket. The more tickets you have , the more likely your Jason. Example : You have 13 tickets , and the other ones have 5 , 8, 9 , 2 , 10....and because you have the highest , you become Jason. When you become Jason , you lose them all.

Mash some Buttons and your last hope is getting into the water.

They don´t have to tell me. If enough People report that Person , that Person will get banned.

I couldn't get in the water. I couldn't move. Literally the only thing I could do was rotate the camera. 

2 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

Yes. More times than Gun would like for me to say. It would be quite an embarrassment for them. :)

You gotta be real, homie. If Gun hasn't been embarrassed by the state of the game on launch, the constant glitches or the patches that break more than they fix...........then embarrassment isn't something they feel at all.

• Thanks 1

Could we get any clarification or acknowledgement of the pc party matchmaking issue? Most of my friends crash after we form a party and are loading into a game lobby forcing us to back out and recreate if there isn't room to re invite to said lobby.  

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

I couldn't get in the water. I couldn't move. Literally the only thing I could do was rotate the camera. 

Oh...damn , that´s bad , but I think that it is Pretty rare.

7 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Oh...damn , that´s bad , but I think that it is Pretty rare.

Yeah it was not good. Especially aa they were trying to kill me at the time. Weirdly enough it fixed itself after the two minute warning.