Jump to content
ShiftySamurai

State of the Game - Critical Issue Update

Recommended Posts

@ShiftySamurai For me no more rubberbanding issues since the june 8 update. But the exit car animation is bad. Sometimes you lag all over the place when you exit the car. Needs more work to be smooth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

And hopefully more than that….something to stop the counselors ganging up on Jason ( @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow can Show why he Needs something against them).

Here's the video showing how ineffective Jason is against gangs. Primary reasons are because block is dropped upon getting attacked, and the delay between releasing block and attacking is far too long.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Here's the video showing how ineffective Jason is against gangs. Primary reasons are because block is dropped upon getting attacked, and the delay between releasing block and attacking is far too long.

 

Reminds me of a nature program I saw once of ants fighting a scorpion.

Spoiler: Like in your video, the ants won. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's no wonder the devs don't post here often. They make a post annoucing what they're working on and they get @ tagged a billion times getting asked a combo of things they adressed or minor things.  Relax people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

It's no wonder the devs don't post here often. They make a post annoucing what they're working on and they get @ tagged a billion times getting asked a combo of things they adressed or minor things.  Relax people. 

it has been a year and game doesn't work

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, agnes said:

it has been a year and game doesn't work

Exactly, and on top of that, we can't get any new content for this game ever now, and we were barely given any content to begin with. 

We have every right to complain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mawlock said:

Exactly, and on top of that, we can't get any new content for this game ever now, and we were barely given any content to begin with. 

We have every right to complain. 

Complain all you want. But @ tagging devs every post isn't going to get them to answer your post, they'll just not check the forums.  And I've seen multiple people ask things that were addressed.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2018 at 3:31 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Yeah, while super annoying, it isn't game breaking.

Something else that's super annoying,and I consider ground breaking is the people who are still helping Jason, this happens regularly, why not add an option for the host to toggle team killing ,since that was removed from the game,this happens way too much. Jason doesn't and shouldn't have helpers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

Complain all you want. But @ tagging devs every post isn't going to get them to answer your post, they'll just not check the forums.  And I've seen multiple people ask things that were adressed.

I didn't tag them lol. Nor do I tag them every post, or at all. I tagged shifty once a while back. That was it. 

Take that shit elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The car rubberband glitch is bad. And if I get interaction locked every time I hit Jason I can't play this. I just want to play it. I'm glad you have decided to try to fix this stuff. We need the fixes. The game is unplayable. The bugs are more dangerous then Jason is right now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This my point part x Jason was promised to be here on game before they said no more content and in fact it's on game hidden in coding and not new if in coding but just like most game Devs say there going do something and not get done. It's shame because Friday good been best horror hack slasher and I do think better then dead by day light. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

This has to be the shortest lifespan of any modern game.

And yet we have on of "the devs" in another thread lecturing us on what is "bad business".  Mind blowing irony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's this bug when hiding underneath a bed sometimes your counselor crawls out. If you click to re enter the bed you get stuck as a bodyless mess Jason can't kill you, you can't take damage and you can't move. If you have a part it is lost to the aether

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mawlock said:

I didn't tag them lol. Nor do I tag them every post, or at all. I tagged shifty once a while back. That was it. 

Take that shit elsewhere.

Did I say you did?  When I said my original post, it wasn't at you. 

Take that "shit" elsewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

Did I say you did?  When I said my original post, it wasn't at you. 

Take that "shit" elsewhere. 

Reread what you said lol. 

You quoted me and used the word "you" in the first sentence. I should not have to copy and paste what you said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

While I’ve seen people talk about rubber banding since the last update, I haven’t seen any videos of the OG rubber banding issue. It has typically been described as the second one I mentioned; one player is pulled from the car. A second player gets in and drives away while pulling the original driver with them. 

 

 

that was never the OG rubberbanding glitch and i've never seen it described as such, the glitch as posted many many times was if the car got stopped if you tried to run away on your screen you would get away, even get in cabins, but on jason's screen you were just standing there, not moving giving him a free kill, sometimes you even get snapped back then try to run away and have it happen all over again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2moar said:

that was never the OG rubberbanding glitch and i've never seen it described as such, the glitch as posted many many times was if the car got stopped if you tried to run away on your screen you would get away, even get in cabins, but on jason's screen you were just standing there, not moving giving him a free kill, sometimes you even get snapped back then try to run away and have it happen all over again

Let me clarify: I haven’t seen videos or reports of the old bug that people were calling rubber banding since the latest update. The new reports of rubber banding have typically been described as the second one I mentioned; one player is pulled from the car. A second player gets in and drives away while pulling the original driver with them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2018 at 3:59 PM, kepps-66 said:
On 6/20/2018 at 3:31 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Yeah, while super annoying, it isn't game breaking.

@ShiftySamurai the walk on water glitch (Pinehurst) and the swim under the bridge glitch (Higgins) is game breaking in a sense. If all counselors go there on these maps, Jason can not kill them. Are this going to be addressed?  I didn't see them listed, but I would think they are sort of game breaking glitches. Surely it is not intended for counselors to have a place where they are just untouchable. 

Well @ShiftySamurai or @wes, is the above going to be "fixed"? It really is "game breaking".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Here's the video showing how ineffective Jason is against gangs. Primary reasons are because block is dropped upon getting attacked, and the delay between releasing block and attacking is far too long.

 

 

This game has turned Jason into a pussy and the devs have done NOTHING to improve Jason's power. Jason NEVER got punked by anyone in the movies.....

Jason should be the most powerful, most feared aspect of the game. He should be avoided, not seeked out!

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mawlock said:

Reread what you said lol. 

You quoted me and used the word "you" in the first sentence. I should not have to copy and paste what you said.

Re read. First post I made saying at tagging devs isn't the way to go didn't quote anyone.  You quoted me saying you have a right to complain. I quoted you saying complain all that you want, but at tagging devs 30 times (not referring specifically to you, just in general) will just annoy them. 

Relax 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

 

This game has turned Jason into a pussy and the devs have done NOTHING to improve Jason's power. Jason NEVER got punked by anyone in the movies.....

Jason should be the most powerful, most feared aspect of the game. He should be avoided, not seeked out!

I am going to Quote any counselor crybaby (Keep in mind , this is NOT my opinion) :

''He is supposed to be weak against Groups''

-Any random counselor Crybaby

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

''He is supposed to be weak against Groups''

I wouldn't say he is supposed to be weak, but counselors should have a slightly easier time in a group.

- Not a "counselor crybaby"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thx @ShiftySamurai
another thing, the new Jason selection systen, is working?
cuz a lot of times, the system chooses the last player who entered the room


 



thx for u suport


 
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

'He is supposed to be weak against Groups''

-Any random counselor Crybaby

Weaker? Yes. Punked and bullied? No. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×