ShiftySamurai

State of the Game - Critical Issue Update

@shiftysamurai are you aware of a bug on PS4 causing the sweater not to trigger the stun?  Basically Jason walks through it but can be stunned / dropped to knees within “x” time frame and can still be killed.  It just doesn’t stun him at all when you initiate the sequence

There is also a bug on where when Jason bursts through a door while in rage mode. The door does not break and Jason just goes through it. 

5 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

Yes. He showed up with Jason's sense. I escaped as the 8th player, but Jason got 8/8 because he killed the NPC....lol. 

I'm okay with it then. Where's the harm in getting a little free xp?

The game also crashes constantly when trying to play offline bots mode. Also in the SP challenges, the last challenge lags really bad. It is almost unplayable

17 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

rsz_tommy.jpg.d3ef8762a320bdfc6f07fc9a61f6ba22.jpg

@TruthYep. See attached photo I took during a match.

what da fawk !??!?

13 minutes ago, American Oxygen said:

Why is rubber banding not listed? It’s one of the most critical issues we face on PC. It’s pretty much game breaking. 

Are you talking about the issue where players get stuck to the car during repairs, or where players are stuck to the car when Jason pulls them out and another player starts the car and drives off, pulling the original driver with them?

12 hours ago, dannyhk87 said:

jason STILL has the morph bug on xbox one no cursor showing on map! double post can be deleted

That's weird it works just fine for me and I play on Xbox too.

11 hours ago, jback44 said:

The game also crashes constantly when trying to play offline bots mode. Also in the SP challenges, the last challenge lags really bad. It is almost unplayable

Same thing happened to me with the last challenge.

1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Escaping via a vehicle counts as suicide

Counselors stuck to repair points after initiating/completing a repair

Awesome 

When is this mega patch supposed to be released?  Any ETA?

Dedicated servers...any ETA? 

@ShiftySamurai I too have found the double Tommy Jarvis bug.  It’s annoying and gamebreaking when Jason gets an extra kill.  I wish I could upload a photo of it but the file is too big.  I forgot to mention that my crew and I encountered this bug many updates ago on jasonkillsbugs.com.  I don’t know how this could have been overlooked. 

• Haha 1

“the game ending while counselors are in play” does this mean the game won’t end when the host quits? love this game but it’s so hard to find a good host, salt mining is nice and all but still doesn’t stop hosts from quitting or shutting there game off

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mitch Floyd said:

I too have found the double Tommy Jarvis bug.  It’s annoying and gamebreaking when Jason gets an extra kill.

You're joking, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kle97 said:

“the game ending while counselors are in play” does this mean the game won’t end when the host quits? love this game but it’s so hard to find a good host, salt mining is nice and all but still doesn’t stop hosts from quitting or shutting there game off

No. As long as there are player hosts, those players quitting will end the game. We'll be launching dedicated servers to end that from happening.

2 minutes ago, Mitch Floyd said:

@ShiftySamurai I too have found the double Tommy Jarvis bug.  It’s annoying and gamebreaking when Jason gets an extra kill.  I wish I could upload a photo of it but the file is too big.  I forgot to mention that my crew and I encountered this bug many updates ago on jasonkillsbugs.com.  I don’t know how this could have been overlooked. 

A Jason player getting an extra/free kill from a character not being controlled by a player is not considered game breaking. 

• Like 1

If you mean the one where Tommy dies and the match ends, it is included in "The game ending while counselors are still in play"

I don't i mean the one where if you die or escape without a walkie and then come back as Tommy, the walkie shows up as inventory (can't pick up another one) but you can only hear others by proximity and the walkie is non-existent. 

This is a glitch that has been existent since launch on ps4, possibly pc and xbox.

Nice, it's good to see that you are still working on fixes for the game and not abandoning it. Keep up the good work!

@ShiftySamurai You don’t see the flickering kills as game breaking? It makes playing as Jason horrible, the cinematic kills are what makes Jason fun. And how about the progress of fixing the Pinehurst rainbow blood and the rainbow blood in SP Challenge #9.

• Like 2

What about Jason guard ? It’s not working properly and also counselors combat stance is glitchy as well are you guys gonna fix em on this upcoming patch ? @ShiftySamurai please 

Atleast on dev on the forum. Let's hope he can answer all the questions. 

@ShiftySamurai BTW, very often I encounter a problem in the match, when the E-button doesn`t work when you try to take a weapon or climb through the window (open the window). And Jason is two or three steps behind you.  I think this is a serious bug at the moment.  

Damn people, calm down... Read what he said. They're working on the more "gamebreaking" bugs FIRST... Not ignoring the rest, just putting them off while the more important fixes are worked on. Your issues will be fixed, just give it some time.

How many months are we going to have to wait for this patch to fix these 6 bugs?

8 minutes ago, TheRaven said:

@ShiftySamurai You don’t see the flickering kills as game breaking? It makes playing as Jason horrible, the cinematic kills are what makes Jason fun. And how about the progress of fixing the Pinehurst rainbow blood and the rainbow blood in SP Challenge #9.

It's not game breaking...can you still perform the kill? Do you still get credit for the kill? Then it's NOT game breaking. Like Shifty said earlier. Annoying? Absolutely! Game breaking? Nope. And neither is the rainbow blood. Actual true game breaking bugs need top priority right now.

• Like 1