Sign in to follow this  
Alien_Number_Six

Victoria bugged? Or is it Swift Attacker?

In the last three matches playing as Victoria in three different lobbies I ended up interaction locked after landing a stunning blow on Jason. I don't know why it's happening but I noticed it quit when I removed Swift Attacker from my perk slots. Please fix your game. Please. I'm tired of this crap already. I am done with the game until you fix it. 

I'll do ya one better.  Last night I chased Lachappa for ten minutes and was unable to grab or slash him or interact with him in any way.  I fInally got so pissed off I just warped to Jason's cabin and stood there for the rest of the match.

5 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

In the last three matches playing as Victoria in three different lobbies I ended up interaction locked after landing a stunning blow on Jason. I don't know why it's happening but I noticed it quit when I removed Swift Attacker from my perk slots. Please fix your game. Please. I'm tired of this crap already. I am done with the game until you fix it. 

Huh, it might be swift is bugged too. I had the same issue, took swift off and it didn't seem to be as bad. It still happened when I used combat stance, on free swing it didn't happen. I think combat stance is bugged to, blocking and striking.

I've been using swift attacker on Chad for several weeks now and have yet to become interaction locked. Since Victoria came with the most recent update I wouldn't be surprised if this issue has something to do with her rather than the perk.

@Alien_Number_Six same thing happened to me yesterday, was Victoria and after I stunned Jason I couldn’t interact with anything. I don’t use swift attacker so I don’t think it’s related.

It isn't swift attacker. It has been happening almost every game.  I use restful, marathon, and nerves of steel on almost all my characters now.  It happens every match if you attack or use a bear trap or combat stance.  To get out of it crouch and hit the attack/swing button.  So, on PS4 it is circle then r2.  Works with or without a weapon.  You'll be able to use the x prompt again.  

• Like 3

23 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Interaction locked Jason hunting parties sounds like music to my ears....

Hmmmm…… I never thought like that!

But can´t it actually happen to Jason too?