Thatguyinktown

"Colombian Express is pulling out, eh" (Canada legalizes Marijuana)

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Why thank you, no body talks like that for real though.

I know, Im only kidding. Thats on a national level. Very impressive and progressive. I would love to visit Canada in the warmer months!

Edited by F134Ever86

I guess I'm moving to Canada then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I guess I'm moving to Canada then.

I know right if they don't legalize it in Ohio already that were I'm headed 

2 hours ago, T.W said:

I'm there man

Image result for lake erie cleveland to canada 

Bro, it's less that three hours to Windsor by car from Cleveland, and a boat will take you twice as long (I've done it both ways, driving is the better option).

Plus, there's an AMAZING Cabella's just north of Toledo and across the border into Michigan.

Edit: Depending on where you are in Cleveland, Erie, PA is at the very least an hour away, if not closer to an hour and a half (even with lead feet like I have behind the wheel).

9 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Bro, it's less that three hours to Windsor by car from Cleveland, and a boat will take you twice as long (I've done it both ways, driving is the better option).

Plus, there's an AMAZING Cabella's just north of Toledo and across the border into Michigan.

Edit: Depending on where you are in Cleveland, Erie, PA is at the very least an hour away, if not closer to an hour and a half (even with lead feet like I have behind the wheel).

burbs of Cleveland

oh really I thought it would be a short cut just crossing the lake. 3 hours by car eh well I know where I'm going on my week vacation 

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah, the whole countries breaking international law, its hilarious. @F134Ever86

Fuck international law from the UN. (Not all of course, but ones that interfere with the rights of sovereign nations and their people.) When drugs were first illegalized in this country it was because of international law. They passed it unconstitutionally and look at where we are today. If you are a sovereign nation, you have the right to run your country as the people/voters choose. Big congratulations to our Canadian friends and neighbors. Maybe one day we will get this here in the states.

23 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Fuck international law from the UN. (Not all of course, but ones that interfere with the rights of sovereign nations and their people.) When drugs were first illegalized in this country it was because of international law. They passed it unconstitutionally and look at where we are today. If you are a sovereign nation, you have the right to run your country as the people/voters choose. Big congratulations to our Canadian friends and neighbors. Maybe one day we will get this here in the states.

Thank you, hoping this will pave the way for our neighbors to the south. Once we get rid of that stupid ass treaty, your one vote away. 

One can only hope....and get Jeff Sessions out of the way as well. It should be legalized on the federal level and states then allowed to see if their constituents want in locally. There would be a few states that keep it illegal, but most would be legal across the board.

9 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

There would be a few states that keep it illegal

Nobody likes those states anyway lol

30 minutes ago, Truth said:

Nobody likes those states anyway lol

Bingo, and the ones that do, and want to keep it illegal will just stay in those states, or move to them. Will be glorious!

3 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Bingo, and the ones that do, and want to keep it illegal will just stay in those states, or move to them. Will be glorious!

Image result for utopia weed

^^^ My future backyard ^^^

Edit: @T.W please don't change that to a trailer park or something...

For every ones backyard 

@Truth It's here to stay never a trailer park

• Thanks 1