1 minute ago, Methodicalize said:

Keep yacking, plenty of people know who I am and my ability... So, your words are meaningless to me considering you are just another nobody out there.

So you say. All the shit you use? I invented it first.

• Confused 1

Just now, Tommy86 said:

So you say. All the shit you use? I invented it first.

You invented what as a Jason player bud? lmao... Do you even have the game platinumed yet?... Would love to know when if so for starters.

Do you strafe shift as Jason like I do?... Ever gone 4+ months without a survivor as Jason?... The answer is no to both those.

Meanwhile as a counselor, you rely on others to help you accomplish anything worthwhile.

First time we interact, you mention about gathering a team up. So impressive that you feel you need others to help you get the job done ;).

Played with plenty of people who would outclass you as both a counselor/Jason and still bested them.

And sorry to hijack this thread for a pissing contest, I'll stop responding now. Points have been made, only the weak need others to prop themself up.

3 minutes ago, Methodicalize said:

You invented what as a Jason player bud? lmao... Do you even have the game platinumed yet?... Would love to know when if so for starters.

Do you strafe shift as Jason like I do?... Ever gone 4+ months without a survivor as Jason?... The answer is no to both those.

Meanwhile as a counselor, you rely on others to help you accomplish anything worthwhile.

First time we interact, you mention about gathering a team up. So impressive that you feel you need others to help you get the job done ;).

Played with plenty of people who would outclass you as both a counselor/Jason and still bested them.

And sorry to hijack this thread for a pissing contest, I'll stop responding now. Points have been made, only the weak need others to prop themself up.

Strafe Shift? Hahaha. Yeah big deal, hold down R1 during Shift. Takes a lot of practice 😁

I could take you on easily on my own, but let’s face it, you’re obviously looking for a challenge. So maybe you should let us give you one. Unless you’re afraid of Mx crushing your face in? 

• Confused 1

Lost a lot of respect from this thread...

Shit that when to hell fast.

Edit

I've never played a demasking build but I think I'd go with something fast. Swift Attacker, Man at Arms, and either Thick Skin or Evasion (never played with this but it seems like it could go well with my build).

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Shit that when to hell fast.

Yea, I'm not a fan of someone going out of their way to be argumentative and be a pain in the ass.
Dude sitting there trying to discredit my abilities, you've seen firsthand yourself as to how I am as Jason.

Tommy is a clown, always trying to go out of his way to poke and quote me out of the blue in random topics to get my attention.

I put him on ignore to save on any further confusion. Thrasher, Sucker Punch, Swift Attacker using Buggzy is definitely not a good setup to demask Jason according to Tommy ole boy.

Attacking quicker, ability to stun easier and higher attack damage with an axe... totally not a reasonable setup to use to demask Jason lmao.

Sorry for the hassle in here.

12 minutes ago, Methodicalize said:

Yea, I'm not a fan of someone going out of their way to be argumentative and be a pain in the ass.
Dude sitting there trying to discredit my abilities, you've seen firsthand yourself as to how I am as Jason.

Yeah, I can vouch for you, you are one scary ass Jason. I spent one match just telling people to run. I only escaped because I sacrificed everyone else. Such is life though. Not going to comment further on the argument, it's not really important. I think the OP is a good topic, I like that there is still discussion about which builds are good or fun to play. 

Yours seems like it's built for Buggsy, where as mine feels like a Jenny build. I'm gonna play around with it but that's the best part, that there can be multiple good builds.

Edit - I think I'm a good runner, not against Method. He's killed me everytime but one, in my mind that makes him pretty scary. I escape from my other F13 friends with easy, my whole job is to eat up Jason's time and then get out. Can't do that to Method, he will use every trick, and worst he's good at predicting when you try to fake him out. My advice is still just run.

10 minutes ago, Methodicalize said:

I put him on ignore to save on any further confusion. Thrasher, Sucker Punch, Swift Attacker using Buggzy is definitely not a good setup to demask Jason according to Tommy ole boy.

Attacking quicker, ability to stun easier and higher attack damage with an axe... totally not a reasonable setup to use to demask Jason lmao.

Pity you put me on ignore as I feel I am your only hope in this scenario. Once again, thrasher = axe damage only, and dealing damage with axe is only a matter of luck as it will stun more often than not. But feel free to prove me wrong with real video footage (which you of course won’t be able to).

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah, I can vouch for you, you are one scary ass Jason. I spent one match just telling people to run. I only escaped because I sacrificed everyone else. Such is life though. Not going to comment further on the argument, it's not really important. I think the OP is a good topic, I like that there is still discussion about which builds are good or fun to play. 

Yours seems like it's built for Buggsy, where as mine feels like a Jenny build. I'm gonna play around with it but that's the best part, that there can be multiple good builds.

I would really recommend you not buy in to this corporate bullshit on the topic of F13

2 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

I would really recommend you not buy in to this corporate bullsbit on the topic of F13

Hey I think my untest Jenny build is pretty good, lol. 

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Hey I think my untest Jenny build is pretty good, lol. 

I will agree with you that No Fear Jenny is a beast.

12 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Edit - I think I'm a good runner, not against Method. He's killed me everytime but one, in my mind that makes him pretty scary. I escape from my other F13 friends with easy, my whole job is to eat up Jason's time and then get out. Can't do that to Method, he will use every trick, and worst he's good at predicting when you try to fake him out. My advice is still just run.

Yea, the 3 games I played as Jason I killed the entire lobby and was funny because when I posted about the million cps and 30 epics you were the first to respond.
I met you there, and then we met down the line playing. I've had 2 people make it out since the update on the 24th.

When we played I was using Part 6 that day and the last time we ran into each other I had Roy.

1 minute ago, Tommy86 said:

I will agree with you that No Fear Jenny is a beast

By far the most underrated counselor in the game, Jason never expects you to be good at running. I'm still playing with different builds the no fear is good, I only just rolled NOS a month ago. It makes all the difference when driving. Going to try the build I edited in near the top of the page next, SA, MaA, and Evasion or thick skin. 

2 minutes ago, Methodicalize said:

Yea, the 3 games I played as Jason I killed the entire lobby and was funny because when I posted about the million cps and 30 epics you were the first to respond.
I met you there, and then we met down the line playing. I've had 2 people make it out since the update on the 24th.

When we played I was using Part 6 that day and the last time we ran into each other I had Roy.

Dude, that's impressive. I'm repeating myself but it's still true. Fucking Roy and his extra damn knives, lol.

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Dude, that's impressive. I'm repeating myself but it's still true. Fucking Roy and his extra damn knives, lol.

His knives, running and 5 traps is a nice combo.
Always nice to see ya in threads, you've always been a cool dude.
Much respect.

Just now, Methodicalize said:

His knives, running and 5 traps is a nice combo.
Always nice to see ya in threads, you've always been a cool dude.
Much respect.

Thanks man, I like to make people feel welcome. Same to you, respect. (I don't think the other guy realizes that respect isn't beaten into someone, it's earned.)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Methodicalize said:

Tommy is a clown, always trying to go out of his way to poke and quote me out of the blue in random topics to get my attention.

Which Tommy? Do you mean Tommy , Tommyd , Tommy86 , Tommyd722 , Tommy Doyle , TommyJarvis , TOMMYJARVIS , Tommynorcal , Tommy Jarvis , Tommy Naylor , Tommy Renaud , Tommy Salami , Tommy-Jarvis , Tommy Voorhees , TommyJarvis80 , TommyJarvisJr ,TommySunshine , TommyVoorhees , Tommy jarvis23 , TommyTucker915 , TommyJarvis1120 , TommyJasonKiller , Tommy Jarvis 📼 , The Tommy , F13 TommyTucker915 , YourTommySucks.Org , the real tommy jarvis or Just Hit X Tommy?

Okay , I am just kidding but I would really like to see a ''battle'' between you two.

Edit : If you didn´t get it , all those Tommy's are on our Forum.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/21/2018 at 7:08 AM, Methodicalize said:

Well considering Thrasher does increased damage while using an axe.. Buggzy with a 10 strength.
Sucker punch for increased chance of stuns and swift attacker for quicker attacking.

Logical that attacking Jason will have a good chance at demasking.

And yea, I'd assume anyone who relies on exploits would have better chances at surviving than a typical player out there in the community.

Again, if you consider me as weak than it just speaks volumes as to your abilities as a player.

Maybe the difference with you and I is that I do all my work as a solo guy, I don't rely on anyone and don't need a crutch to prop me up.

Keep yacking, plenty of people know who I am and my ability... So, your words are meaningless to me considering you are just another nobody out there.

Maybe i’m confused, but why would Jason use “one on one you can’t take me” as a talking point? Even a bad Jason will almost definitely kill a single counselor one on one. This is a team based game....

To the OP, still thinking Slugger, and swift attacker are great options for demask. Thrasher, Thick skin, or medic are good option for the third slot. Sucker punch is great, no doubt. But for a demask build you want straight damage, stuns do very minimal damage and you could end up breaking your weapon before the mask falls off. Very easy demask is wait till Jason is smashing in a door and hit him from behind with a heavy attack.

1 hour ago, woundcowboy said:

Maybe i’m confused, but why would Jason use “one on one you can’t take me” as a talking point? Even a bad Jason will almost definitely kill a single counselor one on one. This is a team based game....

One on one as in that person with a random team. That is how I test someone's ability. When you are truly helpless and can't rely on others to save you, it shows what you are capable of as a player in my eyes.

24 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

To the OP, still thinking Slugger, and swift attacker are great options for demask. Thrasher, Thick skin, or medic are good option for the third slot. Sucker punch is great, no doubt. But for a demask build you want straight damage, stuns do very minimal damage and you could end up breaking your weapon before the mask falls off. Very easy demask is wait till Jason is smashing in a door and hit him from behind with a heavy attack.

One good thing about sucker punch is the fact of increased chance of stuns. The stuns lead to more free attacks and more chance to get yourself free to keep fighting.
The way the stun system is now, it's tough to predict if you will land a consistent stun. You might hit Jason with a bat even, and he'll shrug it off and snatch you.
Bear traps, flare guns and shotguns can all de-mask Jason now also.

9 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Which Tommy? Do you mean Tommy , Tommyd , Tommy86 , Tommyd722 , Tommy Doyle , TommyJarvis , TOMMYJARVIS , Tommynorcal , Tommy Jarvis , Tommy Naylor , Tommy Renaud , Tommy Salami , Tommy-Jarvis , Tommy Voorhees , TommyJarvis80 , TommyJarvisJr ,TommySunshine , TommyVoorhees , Tommy jarvis23 , TommyTucker915 , TommyJarvis1120 , TommyJasonKiller , Tommy Jarvis 📼 , @The Tommy , F13 TommyTucker915 , YourTommySucks.Org , the real tommy jarvis or Just Hit X Tommy?

Okay , I am just kidding but I would really like to see a ''battle'' between you two.

Edit : If you didn´t get it , all those Tommy's are on our Forum.

What? Didn't wanna tag us all? 😆 I tagged myself, but good gravy this must have took some time to do. Good work lol

@Methodicalize With my Sacred Branch I poke thee! :chadwut:pc5AnMEc9.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Methodicalize said:

One good thing about sucker punch is the fact of increased chance of stuns. The stuns lead to more free attacks and more chance to get yourself free to keep fighting.
The way the stun system is now, it's tough to predict if you will land a consistent stun. You might hit Jason with a bat even, and he'll shrug it off and snatch you.
Bear traps, flare guns and shotguns can all de-mask Jason now also.

True, I had Jenny with a bat smash Jason yesterday for no stun. And yeah, I've seen a demask with a flaregun. A fucking flaregun! Lol. To demask I normally just use Adam or Fox, then sneak attack when he's occupied. A machete and combat stance heavy attack work just fine without any offensive perks, with a 7 or higher strength anyway.

The one downside I see to putting too much into a demask build is if you come back as Tommy, as he's already strong. It's nice to have thick skin and medic on Tommy to try and keep him alive longer/heal others. Especially since some Jason players will slash him to avoid the :pocketknife: