Sign in to follow this  
Maddogg_8121

White Noise 2

Anyone on PS4 have this game?  It's a little cartoonish and basic, but I'm really having some fun with it.  

1 hour ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Anyone on PS4 have this game?  It's a little cartoonish and basic, but I'm really having some fun with it.  

No, but. Whats the game like? What do you do in it?

Is it a free to play game? I might download it if it is.

It wasn't free but I bought it on flash sale for like 3 dollars.  You can play as investigator or as the monster.  As investigator you must find tapes and clues in order to banish the monster.  As monster your goal is to devour the investigation team.  Each monster has its own abilities and powers.  It's also kinda like they have permanent stalk.  It's kinda fun.  I haven't quite figured out everything yet, but I've been playing it lately.  

13 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

It wasn't free but I bought it on flash sale for like 3 dollars.  You can play as investigator or as the monster.  As investigator you must find tapes and clues in order to banish the monster.  As monster your goal is to devour the investigation team.  Each monster has its own abilities and powers.  It's also kinda like they have permanent stalk.  It's kinda fun.  I haven't quite figured out everything yet, but I've been playing it lately.  

Sounds fun, might look into it.

It seems like an multiplayer game who actually tries to scare you but it seems like it Fails heavily on that part. Sorry to say that but it really Looks like that in my opinion. Atleast they try.

On 6/21/2018 at 6:26 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

It seems like an multiplayer game who actually tries to scare you but it seems like it Fails heavily on that part. Sorry to say that but it really Looks like that in my opinion. Atleast they try.

I know it goes for jump scares.  Idk on the investigation side to be honest.  I've only been playing as the monster so far.  I'll report back with the investigation side of it. 

I've been eyeballing this for days now on Steam because of its discount. I want to give it a try but like everything else there's always the concern that there's a severely diminished playerbase given the price tag or it just isn't what's expected. Admittedly, I haven't done a lot research on the game but it did look cool from what I saw. What's the playerbase like on console? I originally assumed it was a PC only game, so this is news to me. If the dollarydoos are a good price for PS4 I might pick it up there instead.

14 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I've been eyeballing this for days now on Steam because of its discount. I want to give it a try but like everything else there's always the concern that there's a severely diminished playerbase given the price tag or it just isn't what's expected. Admittedly, I haven't done a lot research on the game but it did look cool from what I saw. What's the playerbase like on console? I originally assumed it was a PC only game, so this is news to me. If the dollarydoos are a good price for PS4 I might pick it up there instead.

I'm not going to lie.  The player base is small on PS4. However, I have noticed an increase over the last couple of days.  I've made a lobby and surprisingly enough, people have joined and stayed.  This game certainly won't be for everyone as it is pretty basic and there isn't a ton to do and no combat system, but it does work.  It does what it needs to do.  For me, it is pretty entertaining. @Laphin has been playing this as of late. Maybe he can give an opinion on it as well.