KingMidas

Skilled players only

Been playing since the game came out, and am amongst the highest skilled players. 

I'm tired of playing with Noobs and garbage players in general. Too difficult to get a decent room. 

I'm looking to start a league for 150 level players, or those recommended as highly skilled. 

Play Friday and or Saturday nights (9pm til whenever). 

No Jason teaming, intentionally killing counselors, rage quitting, etc...

Other items can be discussed to keep it competitive and fun. Example, I will kill you every match. Might need a handicap of some sort. 

Shit talk is welcome, but you won't beat me. 

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

This sounds kinda shady to be honest...…..

But will you Play as Jason?

Pretty much what I was thinking. I'm not anywhere close to the best player on here but pretty sure I would escape at some point. Guaranteeing to beat someone at this game is laughable. So many things go into how a match plays out. Even being an average Jason I'm pretty sure I could get a kill on OP...

26 minutes ago, KingMidas said:

am amongst the highest skilled players

Says who? I need to check your references before I believe it.

27 minutes ago, KingMidas said:

or those recommended as highly skilled

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Pretty much what I was thinking. I'm not anywhere close to the best player on here but pretty sure I would escape at some point. Guaranteeing to beat someone at this game is laughable. So many things go into how a match plays out. Even being an average Jason I'm pretty sure I could get a kill on OP...

Yeah , who actually welcomes shit talk?

And has he never played against a good Lobby before? Because saying :

26 minutes ago, KingMidas said:

I will kill you every match. Might need a handicap of some sort. 

Is Pretty......impossible in my opinion.

Hey , @KingMidas , do you have some proof? Videos? Or some techniques because you don´t seem very convincing.

(I am smelling stranger danger).

38 minutes ago, KingMidas said:

Been playing since the game came out, and am amongst the highest skilled players. 

I'm tired of playing with Noobs and garbage players in general. Too difficult to get a decent room. 

I'm looking to start a league for 150 level players, or those recommended as highly skilled. 

Play Friday and or Saturday nights (9pm til whenever). 

No Jason teaming, intentionally killing counselors, rage quitting, etc...

Other items can be discussed to keep it competitive and fun. Example, I will kill you every match. Might need a handicap of some sort. 

Shit talk is welcome, but you won't beat me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This guy must be PC since he's highly skilled to be able to kill every match without experiencing DCs and everything else that cripples the consoles. 

nope, ps4. just play a bunch of idiots, children and schmucks with poor skill and response ability. like you bums. of cours ill be jason. ill be random jason/counselor every match setting on nothing.  yes, ill lose sometimes. youll lose more. yoy make gentleman rules. ill follow. i dont care. im tired if 95% shit rooms. 

We're getting a little bit insult-y, in here. Please reel it in.

Also, I'm relocating this to the proper area.

On 6/19/2018 at 12:48 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

What platform?

9 minutes ago, KingMidas said:

nope, ps4. just play a bunch of idiots, children and schmucks with poor skill and response ability. like you

i have a ps4 and good wifi. im not a gamer but enjoy this game. id like to have a "community" of integrity players with some skill. 95% of rooms are kids, noobs, idiots. i know theres  plenty of good players who want a challenge. of course, we'll need community rules of some sort, counselors are over powered. any 2 skilled  counselors can kill jason. im up for ideas and format. ill let you take the lead. ill join you. im just tired of spending evenings/nights without playing a decent game. ill be happy to share advice/info/glitch updates etc someway to keep the game alive.

Maybe if you keep the glitches out of the mix people will take you a little more serious.

This guy sounds just like that one cat who's name was like "IkillJasons" or something, and his very first post was in General section and read like....."Hi all, I'm looking for players who only wanna kill Jason. If I'm Jason you can't kill me cause I'm way too good for all y'all. I'm one of the best people that even play this game."

And then when he got ridiculed for sounding like a tool he was like "Screw you guys. I don't like y'all no more and I'm not gonna post no more ever. Never never ever again."

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

12 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

This guy sounds just like that one cat who's name was like "IkillJasons" or something, and his very first post was in General section and read like....."Hi all, I'm looking for players who only wanna kill Jason. If I'm Jason you can't kill me cause I'm way too good for all y'all. I'm one of the best people that even play this game."

And then when he got ridiculed for sounding like a tool he was like "Screw you guys. I don't like y'all no more and I'm not gonna post no more ever. Never never ever again."

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Sounds familiar...

13 hours ago, KingMidas said:

like you bums

I also recall some troll at some point calling us all bums.

Still waiting for your references though...

Jiggledaddy86 I'll take up your offer. If I can get level 28's who are 11 years old, without a mic to kill 150 Jason's, i think I can kill or at least play with you.

Sounds like a 1st grade "my dad is stronger than your dad" kind of tall tale.........

Why do people keep saying theyre not a gamer when they play games? Especially with an elitist mentality... Youre a gamer.

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

Why do people keep saying theyre not a gamer when they play games? Especially with an elitist mentality... Youre a gamer.

Well , he obviously isn´t a real gamer then. And also not a dedicated gamer. A real gamer Plays almost everything , so no , Online Ego-shooter only doesn´t count.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

A real gamer Plays almost everything 

Including with themselves lol

Anyways, was a gamer tag ever given?

so whats your psn id? your not goin to find any takers if you dont give out your gamer tag