I would love to see a new evil dead game, with the graphics of current consoles the varied maps and baddies someone please make this happen. 

To bad it could have made really good dlc for this game. 

I don't think we're going to get a multiplayer Evil Dead game anytime soon, which is a shame.

• Thanks 1

On 6/19/2018 at 12:52 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Aren´t there some Pretty decent Evil Dead games?

Not really

On 6/19/2018 at 11:25 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

I don't think we're going to get a multiplayer Evil Dead game anytime soon, which is a shame.

Well maybe not in guns hands but with the popularity of the show hopefully someone kicks the idea around

Just now, BigShaunPolk said:

Not really

There is one on ps2 that was fun. Arcadey but fun. How would you imagine this game to play?

If there was one today , it would be awesome. Just imagine a Combat style like from the Batman Arkham series. I think the Mad Max game is kinda like that (also with a shotgun).

Yes I imagine ash as a less ninja like batman. Shotgun and chainsaw. Battle baddies. It could run like f13th instead of counselors have deadites only one person a round gets to be Ash. 5 vs 1. Have deadites have a cooldown on abilities,with ash being the only one armed would be some good online matches. But a campaign or story mode is a must. 

Im not a true gamer though got old, got kids etc...... What do some of you think would be the most proficient game mode for a title like this(I lack on the creativity front because of a diagnosed lack of empathy Im not a serial killer Ive been tested) ? 

On 6/19/2018 at 5:25 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

I think the chances of us getting an Evil Dead game someday FAR outweigh any chance of it ever having been a DLC option for this game. I mean, what established horror franchise wants to be a DLC for ANOTHER established horror franchise's game??

No, they want their own sandbox in which to play.

1 hour ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I think the chances of us getting an Evil Dead game someday FAR outweigh any chance of it ever having been a DLC option for this game. I mean, what established horror franchise wants to be a DLC for ANOTHER established horror franchise's game??

No, they want their own sandbox in which to play.

Sam and Bruce have both shown an incredible willingness to go interesting places with their baby. The modern truth is that any and all collaborative properties have a better chance of remaining relevant. Sure having their own sandbox would be great and they have in the past done just that. This is different though it gives them access to a new audience and a critically acclaimed title (at least it was). 

I don't particularly care at this point, I think it would have been a good deal for both parties, you can think differently if you want. 

Evil Dead is on the same level as Frankenstein when it comes to its impact on the genre.

I have a hard time imagining a multiplayer or rather a PvP version of Evil Dead. The first thing that comes to mind is a clone akin to Dead Rising, complete with S-Mart and so on. Isn't that kinda what Fistful of Boomstick was?

Its simple. You have the cabin and 5 players. You start out by looking around the cabin and surrounding wooded areas for the tape  (which spawns in random locations) that starts the round. Upon playing the tape, a random player is chosen to be a deadite. At first they look normal but as the game progresses it becomes obvious theyre a deadite. As a deadite your goal is to kill and turn each of the players thus making the game more asymmetric as the match progresses. As a survivor, your tasked with finding the pages to the necronomicon to banish the evil or survive until dawn. There is no escape. Youll also have to find keys to get into certain areas.There are mainly melee weapons but there is also a boomstick and chainsaw which are locked away. To kill a deadite youll need to completely dismember them or burn them. You can also bury them or lock them up to buy time or prolong their inevitable ressurection. Deadite powers include : shifting like Jason (even though GUN got the idea from Evil Dead), using the enviroment as a weapon(kinda like Prey), being able to slow access to valuable items by blocking doors, summoning other deadites and shape shifting.

Now give me $1,000,000.

The only good Evil Dead game imo was Evil Dead Regeneration for PS2 & Xbox (Hail to the King on PS1 & Dreamcast would be a close second and other than the cheap mobile game the worst one, for me at least, would be "A Fistful of Boomstick" on the PS2)