With news that the never ending lawsuit will prohibit this game from expanding, how much is left? 

I've made numerous complaints of Jason teaming, cheating, egregious play, non competitive players in rooms of competitive players, low skill Jarvis etc...

As people shift towards fortnite and other popular games, I've noticed the play on this game has continued on a downward trend. Every room takes too long to create and never has a real competitive feel (per previously mentioned issues). 

Such an awesome game. But if developers  even want the Friday the 13th loyalists to continue to play?  They have alot of game play/competitive  issues to address. And at this point, will it even matter?

How are you competitive in a game with no ranks or top lists or anything that´s actually slightly competitive besides it beeing a PvP?

You want to be on top of a list? Wrong game, that´s DBD you need. And if this game can be actually revived and someday get good, i hope it stays without ranks and such crap. Community is toxic enough as it is, if this get´s actually a competitive game this will only get worse.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I just want to play games where 7 counselors want to escape or kill Jason  and Jason wants to kill all counselors. That's it. That's all I want. Isn't that what the game is supposed to be? But it's never that way. 

3 minutes ago, KingMidas said:

games where 7 counselors want to escape or kill Jason  and Jason wants to kill all counselors

This sounds like a great idea for a game, to bad all new content is cancelled and we can't have any new game modes.

28 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

How are you competitive in a game with no ranks or top lists or anything that´s actually slightly competitive besides it beeing a PvP?

The competitive nature actually plays out in the forums where people shoot for wittiest lines, best gifs, winning the day, and starting the highest number of redundant threads.

• Thanks 2

One of two things will happen with the game going forward:

- It'll remain as it is now, and die within the month.

or

- They'll do what they said they would do, and patch the game now. It's really all they have left...Just patch the game. Polish it into an acceptable state, lower the price, and hope that the community picks up again.

It's perfectly understandable why no one presently wants to play - The game is broken in many ways, and player counts are extremely low as a result. But if they can patch what we currently have and make the game relatively free of bugs, people will play it again. It's always a fun game, even if only in short play sessions. But I'll always enjoy playing this game if they can manage to get rid of the bugs we have plaguing it.

Ball is entirely in their court. If the game runs well, and they bring it down to a fair price, the players will always be there. That's the thing they have going for them as an asymmetrical horror game. There's not a lot of competition.

• Like 4

I just finished playing and it (Xbox) and was rough doing a looking for post. Quick Play was active but I only got to play one round out of 5 without the host quitting. Numbers are down.

I just hope they polish this up. Then if they want to make another Slasher Game and move on and do it. I wouldn't back or buy it until seeing it reviewed. ?

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

You want to be on top of a list? Wrong game, that´s DBD you need. And if this game can be actually revived and someday get good, i hope it stays without ranks and such crap. Community is toxic enough as it is, if this get´s actually a competitive game this will only get worse.

Chill you DBD shill. 

3 hours ago, KingMidas said:

I just want to play games where 7 counselors want to escape or kill Jason  and Jason wants to kill all counselors. That's it. That's all I want. Isn't that what the game is supposed to be? But it's never that way. 

I take it you play mostly Quick Play?

3 hours ago, DasMurich said:

The competitive nature actually plays out in the forums where people shoot for wittiest lines, best gifs, winning the day, and starting the highest number of redundant threads.

There does seem to be a sort of competitive vibe here in the forums. I've noticed it mostly to be:

1. People strive to get the last word in on meaningless arguments.

2. People strive to prove that they are right 100% of the time, and everyone else is wrong.

Some people believe this game is on its last leg. Others believe there's still potential here. What each person believes is their own business. There's no real right or wrong answer.

4 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I take it you play mostly Quick Play?

There does seem to be a sort of competitive vibe here in the forums. I've noticed it mostly to be:

1. People strive to get the last word in on meaningless arguments.

2. People strive to prove that they are right 100% of the time, and everyone else is wrong.

Some people believe this game is on its last leg. Others believe there's still potential here. What each person believes is their own business. There's no real right or wrong answer.

In all honesty, it's like that on all online forums.

Didn't need a separate thread making for this. Post in one of the others please.